Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,855 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Ini Edo Respond To Report On Nigerian Women And Skin Bleaching - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Respond To Report On Nigerian Women And Skin Bleaching (2072 Views)

Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Ini Edo And Davido Pose For A Selfie / Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo Respond To Report On Nigerian Women And Skin Bleaching by jess5(f): 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2013
According to findings from a research by the World Health Organisation (WHO) and an accompanying article by Aljazeera, 8 out of 10 women from Nigerian are involved in the trend of skin bleaching.

The trend is also very common in Nollywood as most actresses engage in skin bleaching. Only a few of the actresses maintain their dark while in the Nigerian showbiz world.

One Nolywood actress the skin bleaching trend silly is Ini Edo. According to her, “I think it’s the silliest thing to do. It’s a big sign of lack of confidence. And I have never been tempted to do it.”

Like Ini said, it is a matter of low confidence. Most of the women who are into skin bleaching it say looking lighter gives them a chance to be successful as well as in finding a husband.

If you miss Aljazeera’s report with video interview from Nigeria, you can watch it here, http://afrocosmopolitan.com/8-out-of-10-nigerian-women-bleach-their-skin/

Source - http://afrocosmopolitan.com/ini-edo-respond-to-report-on-nigerian-women-and-skin-bleaching/

Re: Ini Edo Respond To Report On Nigerian Women And Skin Bleaching by JackDaAlienz(m): 8:51am On Jul 15, 2021
Good
Re: Ini Edo Respond To Report On Nigerian Women And Skin Bleaching by Kaybae(f): 10:27am On Jul 15, 2021
Nothing but the truth, skin bleaching, butt and breast surgery, all these are lack of confidence to me, any man that can't date you because you are dark in complexion or your butt or breast is small should move now while risking your life because you want to lustfully attract or seek attention from set of an individual.

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dike / [photos] M.I Shares Cryptic Message About Plans To Quit Music / Battle Of The B0oties: Jlo & Iggy Azalea Put Their Booties On Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.