Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands (25441 Views)

Virgins Let Meet Here. / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / African Babes Are Looking For Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by otokx(m): 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2008
Na wa o for all this bros wey dey run mouth here.
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by ELIJAHLOVE: 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2008
i really feel for your sister-in-laws o, as in being that old without any suitor yet. But i need to ask a soul searching question here: what is likely to have held them single all the while, any idea. Are you sure it is not a question of CHARACTER or EGO? whichever way i which them the best and want to encourage you to pray along with then, may the good lord grant them their perfect match.
But virginity is not the marketing point here.
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 07, 2008
ELIJAHLOVE:

But virginity is not the marketing point here.

http://www.google.com/custom?domains=www.nairaland.com&q=virgin&sa=Search&sitesearch=www.nairaland.com&client=pub-6465801557104924&forid=1&channel=8876669056&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&cof=GALT%3A%23003324%3BGL%3A1%3BDIV%3A%2366CC99%3BVLC%3AFF6600%3BAH%3Acenter%3BBGC%3AC5DBCF%3BLBGC%3A73B59C%3BALC%3A000000%3BLC%3A000000%3BT%3A330033%3BGFNT%3A333300%3BGIMP%3A333300%3BFORID%3A1%3B&hl=en

not really- nairaland is chock full of fellas who are manic about unpopped cherries. their conspicuos absence from the thread shows them for waht they are - full of shit. if nothing else, i would expect to wahala 2007 extolling the ladies in question for their ' virtue and steaadfastness'. instead he's silent. others are going on about how there must be something wrong with the ladies in question. if i see any of y'all yakking on another virgin thread. . .
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by bawomolo(m): 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2008
since they are both catholic, both should join the monastery. maybe they could seduce a sexually repressed priest there.
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by DaJunta(m): 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2008
Notin do them abeg,

Their blessings are on the way,

All u have to do is be patient & Believe,
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by swoosh(m): 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2008
I'm amused and amazed at the scorn this post has received especially from the females. When has it become a crime to be a virgin at 34?. if they were not virgins but single at 34 will that have attracted some of these comments?- how many 34++ ladies out there have had countless men go through their legs and are still unmarried? If sexual prowess were a factor most of the people here would be married. We must not laugh at people simply because they are not as fortunate as others, people have choices and we must respect that. In fact they may not even be ready for marriage- I'm sure the poster did not consult them before posting this- its possible they have even decided they do not want to marry( would u kill them if that was the case?)

Most of the  babes who are making mouth here here lost their virginity at ages 2 embarassing to mention- and to very dirty boys in dirty places, some to thier parent's drivers, cooks and cleaners- they are ashamed to even say where they lost it or who they lost it to- so they have seen this as an opportunity to justify their promiscuity at those tender ages- but right inside of them, especially for the married/engaged, they  wish they had waited- because the truth is your husband will NEVER respect you as much he would have done if he was your first man! (the few ladies in this forum who lost it to their husbands will tell u just this)

For the guys, you may say scornful things, but we all know as guys that we value babes like this-especially when it comes to settling down- we like the wild wild girls for sex but we want the virgins ( or at least near virgins) for wives (thats the plain truth).

Who knows- Some of the guys here have already sent emails to the address provided by the poster!
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by hotshawlng(m): 6:10pm On Apr 07, 2008
na wa ooo, May God hear your prayer!
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by jagas: 6:15pm On Apr 07, 2008
[color=#000099][/color] hey!
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Dreloaded(f): 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2008
swoosh, stfu

anyway im still waiting for wahala 2007
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Godswilln(m): 4:17am On Apr 08, 2008
Some people do ask silly questions here why? please please let get to the point .
i wish to know where she is from and the pix before asking for date.
how about that ( umu nnem Nairaland).
sorry this is not for yorubas OR housas , Ndi agwara amarugo.
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by chinezeks: 5:08am On Apr 08, 2008
hahahahaha,my ribs are cracking,this Nairaland is funny
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by lordmassac(m): 10:16am On Apr 08, 2008
na waoooo this women don sufferrrrrr. old mama virgin? hah ha ha!!! make una no kill me with lougter grin shocked
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by tulk2mi: 11:47am On Apr 08, 2008
@ post
with the condition giving would u wonder y they are still single? i hv a feeling they r high maintenance.
Mayb they were busy being choosy wen suitors that were not dat endowed to their liking came and b4 thery knew it they are 34 and 39 respectively.

Otherwise how can PRETTY women with GOOD virtues still be in the SINGLES market at their age
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by tinard(m): 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2008
@ author, you said people say she's pretty. That means you do not think she's pretty. Is that a female jealousy thing or is she bone ugly. You also said so you can have your peace, does that mean you are intolerable or these women are b***hes?

Just these two questions is enough to make a man think what kind of family will i be marrying into
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by coopedro(m): 1:18pm On Apr 08, 2008
Are the ladies in ready ready for marriage?
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by coopedro(m): 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2008
@ poster

I mean are the ladies in question ready for marriage?

Why don't u leave them alone?

Or are they paying u for the publicity?
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by ehie007(m): 1:46pm On Apr 08, 2008
let me first commend them for been virgins up to this age.
however i ask, what were they doing that they couldnt get a guy to marry them, its stranged. hope its not cos they are ugly. If a woman has no suitor up till 34 or wosre still 39m then they have a problem, even a serious problem at that. they av to help themselves before prayers can work for them.

another solution is for them to go and joing the nun hood and becomes reverend sisters or become single mothers, guys are ready to donate their sperms free of charge
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Dreloaded(f): 2:29pm On Apr 08, 2008
Godswill n:

sorry this is not for yorubas OR housas , Ndi agwara amarugo.

and who the hell wants your obanje virgins in the first place?

Obanje oni Seven Colors! grin
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by chrisoml(m): 5:16pm On Apr 08, 2008
D-reloaded on April 06, 2008, 08:03 PM]
Lmfao. At least those two don't live with Marge so they are still a little bit better.
[/quote]

But u do know how uncle Homer Simpson feels whenever Selma and Patty is around for a short visit, just like @poster here do feel d same according to her earlier post on this.

[quote author=D-reloaded:

and who the hell wants your obanje virgins in the first place?

Obanje oni Seven Colors! grin

@D-reloaded r u some kind of a comedian? grin cheesy cool
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Dreloaded(f): 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2008
I try

Hopefully I'll soon be a star tongue
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by bazzman(f): 11:01pm On Apr 08, 2008
2 face say "NOR BE SMALL TIN OHH" , but how are you sure they are virgins? Abi una dey do buju buju for night?
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Zandra1(f): 12:33am On Apr 09, 2008
LMGAO @ 'buju buju'. Guess that means sex cheesy.
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by bingbong(f): 10:51am On Apr 09, 2008
[color=#990000][b]dat's wondafu u no, dey should be happy dey havnt lost deir virginity @ dat age because it's deir pride,most ladies loss deirs @ a very tenda age which is very bad. i wish them good luck. cheesy
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by fyneguy: 12:46pm On Apr 09, 2008
The responses so far have just confirmed that the wisdom of this world is foolishness unto God.

Sarah laughed?

These 2 virgins too can laugh!
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by gentbuchi: 8:06am On Apr 10, 2008
Oldie (m)

, The only thing they can offer is being virgins?
Please send them to the nunnery, before the fathers even loose interest
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its quite unfortunate. They should just decide to be single parents quickly before menopaus comes calling. sad angry
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by meachi(m): 4:15pm On Apr 10, 2008
Please take them to the stream and wash their heads probably they'll come across a man that will marry them lol

SORRY NOT INTERESTED CUZ AM TOO YOUNG FOR THEM LOL
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by earthrealm(m): 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2008
lol

virginity isnt a criteria 4 marriage!!!!

only fools/cretins wud place virginity nos 1 on their list of wifey material qualities,
its just absurd,

let them work on them selves n go closer to their maker, instead of playing the virginity card!!,
there is more to life/marriage than virginity
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by makapella(m): 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2008
foolish women their time is up.sorry i dont need them even 4 dash. embarassed
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by wham(m): 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2008
@makapella
Thats unfair

@1st Poster
1] How do u even know they are true virgins in the 1st place?

2] Did u bring their case to nairaland out of irritation and to get them scorned? (since u said u need ur peace)

3] Even if they arent virgins, they are quite old. God dey sha
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by ultimos: 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2008
angryI think you all should get busy or offer sensible advice,our life style is not a thing of
competition  or comparison only what you choose for yourselves and no one's business,so do not complicate matters for other people mind your business or if you have achieved better than they for your children to have a edge over others in society please let us know thank you.
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by swiftycool(m): 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2008
@ poster,
i really feel 4 these your inlaws, but virgin as they might be if they really want to get married at those ages, it might not be wise to be too choosy, especially on the tribal and religious denomination angle, i mean whats in it 4 a man who fulfils all your criteria, only 2 get married to a wife who will reach menopause in a few years?

Butfor a fact, there might be some who want 2 love them as they are but dont fit the specs. let them take a chance on other tribes and denominations, perhaps these criteria were their stumbling blocks for all these years.
cheers
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by swoosh(m): 8:46am On Apr 12, 2008
swiftycool:

@ poster,
i really feel 4 these your inlaws, but virgin as they might be if they really want to get married at those ages, it might not be wise to be too choosy, especially on the tribal and religious denomination angle, i mean whats in it 4 a man who fulfils all your criteria, only 2 get married to a wife who will reach menopause in a few years?

Butfor a fact, there might be some who want 2 love them as they are but don't fit the specs. let them take a chance on other tribes and denominations, perhaps these criteria were their stumbling blocks for all these years.
cheers

Nice one man,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Dating Sites U Know / Group For Single Working Class Guys & Matured Ladies / I Need A Boyfriend Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.