Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands (25406 Views)

Virgins Let Meet Here. / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / African Babes Are Looking For Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Arnoud(m): 12:54am On Sep 04, 2017
Seriously??
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by goldedprince: 1:22am On Nov 26, 2017
DaJunta:

[s]sorry 2 say that but it counts nowadays in 9ja. A man cant comfortably finance the affairs/needs of a family alone thereby their wives assists. With an NCE certificate, i wonder the kinda job she can get while the other a baby clothing trader shocked It doesnt look attractive and that maybe some of the reasons they are still single.

Even a trader in Onitsha, Aba or Balogun market wants a graduate as a wife talkless of a graduate.

I wish them the best ans as 4 me, NO VACANCY smiley[/s]
Who cares about academic qualifications.
Also who says a man cant comfortably finance a family?yoi should say a lazy mad can't finance a family.
If these ladies where younger with good manners and my spec and virgins as they claim, I will instantly marry one and tell her never to do any work or even dream if doing one. Hustle so you don't depend on ladies

2 Likes

Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by ResumeR: 11:48pm On Feb 20, 2018
Male seeking female for marriage
Desired qualities

Native of Anambra or Enugu State

Must be a graduate

At least 5'7” in height

Body type: Slim

Complexion: Dark or fair it does not matter so long as you did not bleach

Religion: Christianity

Preferably working if above 28 years old

Must be fluent in Igbo and English languages

Please send your phone number to: resumerepository@yahoo.com
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 30, 2018
Any Fat and tall or slim Girl in Ogbomoso Town /LAUTECH DATs feeling Hot and Starved and needs a very Gentle,Cool Cocky Guy DAT can satisfy her MOOD 2D MOON.Feel free To
Chat me on Whatsapp 08136350319
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Uyaiveron(m): 11:30am On Jul 11, 2018
DEAR LONELY LADIES,
Are u mature/married but hubby is always faraway, is ur man d weak type with short phreek, are u d kind with... Hot - Wet pant, do u crave & long to always be well laid by a RealMan, that's blessed with d RightEquipment, i mean, a ConfidentialRomance, somthing low key like u do not excist?
Then, hala now @ me 0809 483 7567!
IG, FB, Twitter (@UyaiVeron)....!!
BBM....(83Veron)!!!
I can "always" give u want u can't find in ur man & i can "always" be equal to ur hot demands in bed.
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by dan4oster120(m): 12:50am On Nov 02, 2018
All this busy bodies on Nairaland.. Talking Like Parrot that has no control... All of you commenting all sort will think no one can catch you for speaking your mind but you guys have forgotten who God His..God is a Secret Rewarder of those things done in the secret..he his the the law of karma him himself....Friends Desist from all this social media atrocities before karma catch up with you
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Go5DY(m): 3:27pm On Dec 17, 2018
nossycheek:

How do you mean? And what kind of insult is that?
Does being unmarried make them imbeciles? Can't u make a post without insulting pple?
take it easy huh
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Phenomenal16(f): 3:28pm On May 29, 2019
nossycheek:
Yeah! I know you will peep into this thread.

My husband have two unmarried sisters who are virgins and need to be married off so I can have my peace

One will be 34 this year, tall, light in complexion and people say she is pretty.

The other will be 39, about 5ft 2", little bit dark and a Charismatic member.

The intending suitors should be preferably Igbos, Catholics (not a must) and at least comfortable

Interested suitors should please declare their intentions so that I can hook them up.

contact e-mail : nossycheek@hotmail.com
..matured virgins. That's one got me...34 wat?? shocked
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by DRphilz(m): 6:37pm On May 29, 2019
cheesy
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Ekunmitidayo: 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2019
Maybe they should try E-Twice TV we have loads of males looking for wife and females looking for husband 08109425588 text that number to join its a whatsapp TV
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Moedt(m): 3:56am On May 19, 2020
[quote author=nossycheek post=2121179]Yeah! I know you will peep into this thread.

My husband have two unmarried sisters who are virgins and need to be married off so I can have my peace, am interested contact me or chat me up on whatsapp 09064326211
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Duibaibigdick(m): 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
DEAR Aunties, Mummies, House Wives, Pregnant Ladies, Cockold Couples & grandmas. I live in DUBAI, so good in erotic massages, blessed with a BigHardCock, & can always be equal to ur hot demands in bed, & give you what you can't find in ur man. WHATSAPP: +971553680229
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by ahmedsss: 9:26pm On Sep 23, 2022
i came to this site y coincidence cheesy
interesting to hear that there are people who care about virginity in nigeria .
for me , i am also virgin .... and i am not young age cheesy
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Nobody: 1:53am On Sep 24, 2022
Sorry. I just came here to laugh tongue
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by iWriteInc(m): 12:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by slim147(m): 2:54am On Oct 10, 2022
ThatVvnGurl:
Sorry. I just came here to laugh tongue

Lol
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Larrywoo23(m): 12:49am On Feb 28, 2023
Adults only please! No long talk, i seriously need a nice sugar mummy that can take good care of me and I'll service her with all my power in return. I'm 24 and very neat in and out with a really good 😌 gbola satisfied enough. Dear mama, please locate me, I'm ready to be your dog. Age of 30/50
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by BirtherOfKings(f): 7:12am On May 12, 2023
I have my sister but she is akwaibom call her on 0813-204-9633 Eno James..so beautiful and a virgin..33 yrs old..also on WhatsApp.. lives in Lagos. If u are not well to do and ready for marriage, don't bother grin grin grin
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by donkelvin10(m): 3:06pm On Apr 14
For RELIABLE✅ :
Hook up✔️
Sugar mummy/daddy✔️ and
Serious relationship CONNECTION✔️,
chat +2349023630072

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Dating Sites U Know / Group For Single Working Class Guys & Matured Ladies / I Need A Boyfriend Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.