Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:55 AM

Real-life Superheroes: People With Incredible Abilities - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Real-life Superheroes: People With Incredible Abilities (19862 Views)

5 Real Life Soldiers Who Make Rambo Look Like A Sissy / Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? / Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real-life Superheroes: People With Incredible Abilities by SouthernGuy(m): 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2013
maclatunji:

Not demons my brother... Lets just call them Mutants http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutant

If as a child you are able to do something and think it is something everybody else can do only to find that it is not so. Would you agree with someone saying you are possessed? The ability may make you a little different, but you are still a human being like everybody else.

Ok sir,mutant it is
Re: Real-life Superheroes: People With Incredible Abilities by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2013
The 2nd superhuman died in jan 19th 2009 @ age of 16
Re: Real-life Superheroes: People With Incredible Abilities by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2013
The 2nd superhuman -Ben underwood,died in jan 19th 2009 @ age of 16
Re: Real-life Superheroes: People With Incredible Abilities by UjSizzle(f): 7:20pm On Apr 08, 2013
The first two guys are amazing!
Re: Real-life Superheroes: People With Incredible Abilities by Nicepoker(m): 9:10pm On Apr 08, 2013
how about AKPOS
Re: Real-life Superheroes: People With Incredible Abilities by maclatunji: 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2013
Nicepoker: how about AKPOS

Akpos was born with the ability to turn practically anything into a joke. #LOL
Re: Real-life Superheroes: People With Incredible Abilities by GeneralJ(m): 10:48pm On Apr 08, 2013
Dominiquez: Mister Eat-it-All (Michel Lotito)

Michel Lotito (born 1950) is a French entertainer, famous as the consumer of undigestables, and is known as Monsieur Mangetout (Mister Eat-it-all). Lotito's performances are the consumption of metal, glass, rubber and so on in items such as bicycles, televisions, a Cessna 150, and smaller items which are disassembled, cut-up and swallowed. The aircraft took roughly two years to be 'eaten' from 1978 to 1980. He began eating unusual material while a child and has been performing publicly since 1966. Lotito does not often suffer from ill-effects due to his diet, even after the consumption of materials usually considered poisonous. When performing he consumes around a kilogram of material daily, preceding it with mineral oil and drinking considerable quantities of water during the 'meal'. He apparently possesses a stomach and intestine with walls of twice the expected thickness, and his digestive acids are, allegedly, unusually powerful, allowing him to digest a certain portion of his metallic meals.

Chai, oboy imagine shitting out metal and glass omg his bombom must have cuts ohhh
Re: Real-life Superheroes: People With Incredible Abilities by dapsondou(m): 11:04pm On Apr 08, 2013
THE LION WHISPERER
Re: Real-life Superheroes: People With Incredible Abilities by mydi(f): 2:11am On Apr 09, 2013
Well if not sleepin makes u a superhero i guess am 1
Re: Real-life Superheroes: People With Incredible Abilities by lacicrips(m): 4:52am On Apr 09, 2013
FineBro: We call them FREAKS!!
Lol. Freaks of nature.
Re: Real-life Superheroes: People With Incredible Abilities by maclatunji: 5:21am On Apr 09, 2013
mydi: Well if not sleepin makes u a superhero i guess am 1

That makes you an insomniac. The superhero title is not appropriate for the people being described on this thread. What heroic deeds have they done?
Re: Real-life Superheroes: People With Incredible Abilities by Duzze: 6:21am On Apr 09, 2013
Esin waju: Effing stale joke. You guys just don't know when to let go of something.
wetin cncrn u Amebooo
Re: Real-life Superheroes: People With Incredible Abilities by badmeat(m): 6:30am On Apr 09, 2013
Buhari,coppers die anytime him lose election,anything wey concern am na dead or violence!#mojo jojo I'm evil#
Re: Real-life Superheroes: People With Incredible Abilities by pak: 7:31am On Apr 09, 2013
I should be on that list shocked

Way back in my senior years in secondary school , I used to perform a feat that left all my colleagues flummoxed.

They thought me was a genius or better still a wizard !

The mathematical exploit was that I can multiple any 3 or 4 digit number you say by another number and give you the answers EVEN BEFORE YOU FINISH SAYING THEM and I was always right ! and seriously this not a joke (or fabu)

The most beautiful thing was the facial expression whenever I did the stuff ! It was a trick though but required a lot of practice
Re: Real-life Superheroes: People With Incredible Abilities by dzak(m): 9:32am On Apr 09, 2013
bad meat: Buhari,coppers die anytime him lose election,anything wey concern am na dead or violence!#mojo jojo I'm evil#
oboy ur idiocy no get part 2.... Hw dis take relate 2 d thread?
Re: Real-life Superheroes: People With Incredible Abilities by Orikinla(m): 10:18am On Apr 09, 2013
[size=28pt]WHO SAY GOD NO DEY NA REAL BORNFOOL.[/size] grin
Re: Real-life Superheroes: People With Incredible Abilities by Ezekwesiri04(m): 11:15am On Apr 09, 2013
2 million: can anything gud come outta nigeria?
u most be foolish for saying that
Re: Real-life Superheroes: People With Incredible Abilities by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 09, 2013
These are real life ALPHA beings, hheheheheh
Re: Real-life Superheroes: People With Incredible Abilities by SapphireYj: 7:05pm On Apr 09, 2013
Your post is incomplete because 'The Rain Man' is not on your list.The man can recite every single word of a big textbook, from the beginning to the end in the right sequence, after just going through it once.He is a walking encyclopedia.
Re: Real-life Superheroes: People With Incredible Abilities by Kidstell: 7:21am On Apr 10, 2013
Emmyk: Cool. I'll prefer Mind-Reading or being a Psyche, dats if I were to be a super-hero cheesy
it about faith a strong one a self fulfilling faith but without work it is fruitless
Re: Real-life Superheroes: People With Incredible Abilities by BrosG: 8:41am On Apr 10, 2013
Na wao. Unbelievable. No smoke without fire

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help: My Longi Prepaid Meter Is Not Supplying Light / If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? / What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.