Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Please I Need Ur Urgent Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Ur Urgent Advice (1366 Views)

Urgent Advice / A Depressed House Wife Needs Urgent Advice / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Ur Urgent Advice by JOHNMASON(m): 7:13am On Apr 07, 2013
Hello nairalanders, please I need your matured advice on my marriage that is collapsing day by day,I dated a girl for good four years and during the years we were very happy building our future together with plans to have a great family in the future, but immediately after our wedding my wife became a different person, infact I can't believe what I began to experience.we weeded january and our problem started February and because I am a very patient person I called her to know why she has suddenly change and I couldn't get any good reason. She use to go and stay with my family but since after our wedding she has abandoned. My family even to call on fone, the worst of all is that she doesn't cook for me any longer nor wash my cloths as she use to do before our wedding but while dating her I started a business for her and the business has grown so big that she doesn't come back home on time sometimes 10pm or some minutes to 11 and I can't continue with this rubbish, I have tried to talk to her family but because of little money they use to get from her they refuse to confront her with the truth so please my people what will I do?, this is the fourth year of our marriage no child whenever I tell her about that she complain that the stress will be too much for her to carrying a baby up and down for now that I should wait. What have I done wrong to this sadist. I have made up my mind to divorce but I think I ve been fooled seriously. I want to revenge before we call it a day. Thanks for your matured advice in advance.
Re: Please I Need Ur Urgent Advice by a1solution: 7:53am On Apr 07, 2013
First use a friend to introduce a fake business idea to her and be close to her so she would ask for your advice then support the idea, from there you can make her kobo less. She and her family will now be under your control since they would like u to start her up again, from there you begin to bring laws she have to abide with. Though I know the problem started from your wrong timing of the marriage spiritualy but you may not know, you can correct it if you so desire. Enjoy yourself
Re: Please I Need Ur Urgent Advice by Busybody2(f): 7:59am On Apr 07, 2013
JOHN MASON: Hello nairalanders, please I need your matured advice on my marriage that is collapsing day by day,I dated a girl for good four years and during the years we were very happy building our future together with plans to have a great family in the future, but immediately after our wedding my wife became a different person, infact I can't believe what I began to experience.we weeded january and our problem started February and because I am a very patient person I called her to know why she has suddenly change and I couldn't get any good reason. She use to go and stay with my family but since after our wedding she has abandoned. My family even to call on fone, the worst of all is that she doesn't cook for me any longer nor wash my cloths as she use to do before our wedding but while dating her I started a business for her and the business has grown so big that she doesn't come back home on time sometimes 10pm or some minutes to 11 and I can't continue with this rubbish, I have tried to talk to her family but because of little money they use to get from her they refuse to confront her with the truth so please my people what will I do?, this is the fourth year of our marriage no child whenever I tell her about that she complain that the stress will be too much for her to carrying a baby up and down for now that I should wait. What have I done wrong to this sadist. I have made up my mind to divorce but I think I ve been fooled seriously. I want to revenge before we call it a day. Thanks for your matured advice in advance.

Why do you wanna revenge shocked shocked shocked Why! What does that solve!!!
Re: Please I Need Ur Urgent Advice by dayokanu(m): 8:09am On Apr 07, 2013
What type of advise do you need?

How to save your marriage or Effective revenge tactics?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Ur Urgent Advice by aadetoyin(f): 9:37am On Apr 07, 2013
Na wa Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo
People often hide their true self until after marriage. Anyway I think the main problem in ur marriage is COMMUNICATION. Sit her down and ask what is wrong and if she still wants that marriage. Both of u need to make certain changes for it to work.
And if there is someone u feel she would listen to, try talkin to the person.
Finally, whatever ur religion might be, try to pray together
It is well.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Ur Urgent Advice by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2013
if the person is NOT who you married then divorce is the only way out. why waste any of your time with a woman that doesnt bring to your life what you desires. no love, no kids, no care and yet you are still there?!
divorce her while you still have the energy, let her enjoy running her business and find yourself a young wife with whom you can have all the needed attention you require..........

PS make sure you tell your future wife EXACTLY what you require from her.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Ur Urgent Advice by bebe2(f): 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2013
Hmmmm, life hard o! Don't think about divorce yet, u havent explored other options.

U need to get ur parents involved. Get the most senior member of ur family e.g ur dad to call her dad, set a date and invite the elders of both families and lay ur complaint. Make it known that u give her 1 month to behave herself or u will be out of the marriage. See wat happens, if that fail..........

Have an affair let her know u r cheating on her, dat has a way of waking most women up if that doesnt work, then she don't love u no more. Cut ur losses n move on
Re: Please I Need Ur Urgent Advice by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2013
^^^^ have an affair?! lol solving an issue by creating a BIGGER issue....... really not smart!
Re: Please I Need Ur Urgent Advice by efosanice: 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2013
a1solution: First use a friend to introduce a fake business idea to her and be close to her so she would ask for your advice then support the idea, from there you can make her kobo less. She and her family will now be under your control since they would like u to start her up again, from there you begin to bring laws she have to abide with. Though I know the problem started from your wrong timing of the marriage spiritualy but you may not know, you can correct it if you so desire. Enjoy yourself

[size=30pt]This advise is from the pit of Hell.[/size]

Beware men like this are every where,here is a list of them
http://wwww.elijahforce..com/2013/01/8-men-you-should-never-marry.html

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Ur Urgent Advice by efosanice: 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2013
@ poster,

First of all, i think your wife is going through a process of rediscovery, she had always looked up to people including you for progress but suddenly she found that she can actually apply herself and get progress and now her focus has completely changed. Unfortunately your relationship is built on the wrong foundation of dominance and sub-ordinance where she looked up to you for everything, you also made the mistake of marrying someone who had not discovered herself. http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/02/8-ladies-to-never-marry.html.

You have to adapt, so as not to tear your family apart, because you are one, what you do to her would also be done to you. Getting a woman pregnant is not difficult, help with her business, don't complain about her short comings , remember the love you have for her,and study her cycle, and impregnate her. When she gets pregnant, she would repriortize as the foetus grows, then you can get someone who would also help with her business while you take care of your pregnant wife. don;t hate her business, you may come to need it someday. She is just like a child with a new toy, taking the toy from the child may cause trouble but helping the child to see beyond the toy is what is needed and praise worthy.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Ur Urgent Advice by baby124: 6:54pm On Apr 07, 2013
Do you mean you have been married for 4months? Anyway, you probably had girls that had their own voice, but you wanted a slave, and you got a pretender. No human being can keep up such an act forever, not even you! She has achieved her goal and so have you! She did not come to this world to serve you or be your slave. You have an enterprising woman as wife, appreciate her. There is no way a human being can run a big business and have time for everything else. At least you have a woman contributing to her family financially. Advice her to hire more help! A wash man, a maid and helpers at her business is what she needs. And then she may have time to be your wife. NO revenge is needed here, you got what you bargained for. Work with what you have. Remember she is a human being with the ability to think, feel, have ambitions and her own goals. She is not your slave. Goodluck and enjoy your marriage. Being happy is a personal decision.
Re: Please I Need Ur Urgent Advice by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2013
bebe2: Hmmmm, life hard o! Don't think about divorce yet, u havent explored other options.

U need to get ur parents involved. Get the most senior member of ur family e.g ur dad to call her dad, set a date and invite the elders of both families and lay ur complaint. Make it known that u give her 1 month to behave herself or u will be out of the marriage. See wat happens, if that fail..........

Have an affair let her know u r cheating on her, dat has a way of waking most women up if that doesnt work, then she don't love u no more. Cut ur losses n move on

Are you serious with that last paragraph??You are bad adviser madam.
Re: Please I Need Ur Urgent Advice by floranbee1(f): 8:05pm On Apr 07, 2013
@ bebe2 seriously,i want to believe you really didn't mean to give dat advice.i mean how can you,a lady give a man that kind of advice
Re: Please I Need Ur Urgent Advice by a1solution: 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2013
efosanice:

[size=30pt]This advise is from the pit of Hell.[/size]

Beware men like this are every where,here is a list of them
http://wwww.elijahforce..com/2013/01/8-men-you-should-never-marry.html
be careful
Re: Please I Need Ur Urgent Advice by bebe2(f): 1:23am On Apr 08, 2013
byvan:

Are you serious with that last paragraph??You are bad adviser madam.

Ok Oga gud adviser, talk ur own now. This is a tried and tested method, the moment she feels she is losing him, all that shakara will stop. Or pretend to have an affair then
Re: Please I Need Ur Urgent Advice by Rocktation(f): 4:42am On Apr 08, 2013
I've never had the displeasure to meet anyone or even read a true story of one, who wants to stay married and yet, hold off on having babies for a career or so. I only see such in my zebra fictions and movies. Which just makes this sadder, cos typical Africans are groomed in the knowledge that children are much more than optional offshoots of intimacy and are the actual reason for intimacy and marriage. Else, you'll only be marrying an intimate partner, that you became used to.

However Sir, I really don't think there's the need to discuss divorce or revenge, yet. Please give her the benefit of doubt this last time, given that she might actually be swamped with her marvelous biz, to notice that you've finally ceased to be that unbelievably understanding husband, that she must have been bragging about to her friends. Engage her in a dialogue. Let her know that you've been trying to reach her and through her family, as well. Give her your reasonable terms and make it clear that you'll leave, if she does not want to act right. And see how it goes from there.

All this talk of divorce here and there, gets us, young couples, really scared. If I read half the things I read these days, I seriously doubt that I would've gotten hitched! Everything seems to annoy people, following the exchange of vows. If you work; problem. Remain a full housewife; problem. To cook for your partner; problem. Carry belle...problem!
I knee down de beg una oooo.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Ur Urgent Advice by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 08, 2013
bebe2:

Ok Oga gud adviser, talk ur own now. This is a tried and tested method, the moment she feels she is losing him, all that shakara will stop. Or pretend to have an affair then

Pretending to have an affair sounds much better,an actual affair will make a mess of an already bad situation.
Re: Please I Need Ur Urgent Advice by JOHNMASON(m): 9:15pm On Apr 08, 2013
Thanks to you all but still want to hear more from those has married for some years now, that may be speaking from experience. I appreciate everyone that has contributed sha
Re: Please I Need Ur Urgent Advice by biolabee(m): 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2013
Rocktation: I've never had the displeasure to meet anyone or even read a true story of one, who wants to stay married and yet, hold off on having babies for a career or so. I only see such in my zebra fictions and movies. Which just makes this sadder, cos typical Africans are groomed in the knowledge that children are much more than optional offshoots of intimacy and are the actual reason for intimacy and marriage. Else, you'll only be marrying an intimate partner, that you became used to.

However Sir, I really don't think there's the need to discuss divorce or revenge, yet. Please give her the benefit of doubt this last time, given that she might actually be swamped with her marvelous biz, to notice that you've finally ceased to be that unbelievably understanding husband, that she must have been bragging about to her friends. Engage her in a dialogue. Let her know that you've been trying to reach her and through her family, as well. Give her your reasonable terms and make it clear that you'll leave, if she does not want to act right. And see how it goes from there.

All this talk of divorce here and there, gets us, young couples, really scared. If I read half the things I read these days, I seriously doubt that I would've gotten hitched! Everything seems to annoy people, following the exchange of vows. If you work; problem. Remain a full housewife; problem. To cook for your partner; problem. Carry belle...problem!
I knee down de beg una oooo.

U r so right
People just throw the divorce word so easily
U talk to ur friend divorce
U trf to zamfara divorce
U set up a good biz to help ur hubby divorce
Divorce divorce divorce

Our parents has issues and they worked at it
That's what adults do

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Ur Urgent Advice by kimhilson001: 4:36am On Jun 04, 2013
I woke up this morning with joy and smile seeing my lover who asked for divorce sleeping on the same bed with me,True the help of this great man called Dr khakani i am karen from the united state am here to testify in the good name of this God-sent called Dr khakani for the great thing he has done after i have been in a relationship and we later got married after 6 years of marriage my lover davis just woke up one morning and told me that he needs a divorce and he needs the divorce very urgently that he his tired of me and he wants to get a new lover he said mean words to me that made me cry and believe maybe some spirit entered into him,The next day was a letter from the lawyer that my lover needed a divorce when the lawyer came home tears dropped out of my eyes then i packed my things and decided to leave the house for him which then he brought the lady he said he wants to get married to so we where suppose to be in court this Teusday the 28 of this month,But i got to know about Dr khakani when i was reading a magazine how he has cancelled lots of divorce so then i went to the internet read lots of Reviews about Dr khakani on the internet how he has helped lots of people in getting back there lover so i could not waste much time i contacted him and told him what my problem was then he told me that my lover would be back to my arms within 24 hours Lo and behold my lover Davis came back to my arm drove away the lady he brought home and he called me and asked where i was he came over and apologies to me in tears that he does not need the divorce anymore all he wants is me and he made me had access to his account SSN ATM pin and beneficiary to all his account am so happy today divorce cancelled within 24 hours i believe Dr khakani is a man to trust and believe on. You don't need to cry anymore Dr khakani has been sent to clean our tears you can contact him on khakanibestsolutioncentre12@gmail.com or cell phone +2348062216903

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Ur Urgent Advice by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 04, 2013
kimhilson001: I woke up this morning with joy and smile seeing my lover who asked for divorce sleeping on the same bed with me,True the help of this great man called Dr khakani i am karen from the united state am here to testify in the good name of this God-sent called Dr khakani for the great thing he has done after i have been in a relationship and we later got married after 6 years of marriage my lover davis just woke up one morning and told me that he needs a divorce and he needs the divorce very urgently that he his tired of me and he wants to get a new lover he said mean words to me that made me cry and believe maybe some spirit entered into him,The next day was a letter from the lawyer that my lover needed a divorce when the lawyer came home tears dropped out of my eyes then i packed my things and decided to leave the house for him which then he brought the lady he said he wants to get married to so we where suppose to be in court this Teusday the 28 of this month,But i got to know about Dr khakani when i was reading a magazine how he has cancelled lots of divorce so then i went to the internet read lots of Reviews about Dr khakani on the internet how he has helped lots of people in getting back there lover so i could not waste much time i contacted him and told him what my problem was then he told me that my lover would be back to my arms within 24 hours Lo and behold my lover Davis came back to my arm drove away the lady he brought home and he called me and asked where i was he came over and apologies to me in tears that he does not need the divorce anymore all he wants is me and he made me had access to his account SSN ATM pin and beneficiary to all his account am so happy today divorce cancelled within 24 hours i believe Dr khakani is a man to trust and believe on. You don't need to cry anymore Dr khakani has been sent to clean our tears you can contact him on khakanibestsolutioncentre12@gmail.com or cell phone +2348062216903

(1) (Reply)

Neighbours Stand And Watch As Husband Beats His Wife Almost To Death For Cheatin / HOW Do He Tell His Army Neibour That They Should Low Their Moaning Durin Sex? / My Toddler Hates Brushing His Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.