Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Catholics And Moslems, Yall Done Had Your Fun, Now Lets Get Serious - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholics And Moslems, Yall Done Had Your Fun, Now Lets Get Serious (719 Views)

Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony / Catholics And Confession / Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catholics And Moslems, Yall Done Had Your Fun, Now Lets Get Serious by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 07, 2013
YOU CANT GET NO SALVATION FROM BOWING DOWN TO NO BLACK ROCK IN THE MIDDLE EAST OR FROM EATING CABIN BISCUIT AND DRINKING RIBENA AND SWINGING INCENSE IN THE CHURCH. YALL NEED TO QUIT ALL THIS FOLLY AND CRAZINESS. YALL DONE HAD YOUR FUN WITH THE CABIN BISCUIT AND THE RIBENA AND THE BLACK ROCK, NOW ITS TIME TO GET SERIOUS. COME TO THE REAL SIDE, THIS SIDE.
Re: Catholics And Moslems, Yall Done Had Your Fun, Now Lets Get Serious by vedaxcool(m): 9:53am On Apr 07, 2013
I am torn between this verses of psalms:

Do not argue with a fool lest u become one!

Argue with the fool so that he does not think himself wise!

Let me go with option 1! Thanks Psalms!

2 Likes

Re: Catholics And Moslems, Yall Done Had Your Fun, Now Lets Get Serious by alfaman2: 9:56am On Apr 07, 2013
obadiah777: YOU CANT GET NO SALVATION FROM BOWING DOWN TO NO BLACK ROCK IN THE MIDDLE EAST OR FROM EATING CABIN BISCUIT AND DRINKING RIBENA AND SWINGING INCENSE IN THE CHURCH. YALL NEED TO QUIT ALL THIS FOLLY AND CRAZINESS. YALL DONE HAD YOUR FUN WITH THE CABIN BISCUIT AND THE RIBENA AND THE BLACK ROCK, NOW ITS TIME TO GET SERIOUS. COME TO THE REAL SIDE, THIS SIDE.

Which side exactly are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Catholics And Moslems, Yall Done Had Your Fun, Now Lets Get Serious by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
vedaxcool: I am torn between this verses of psalms:

Do not argue with a fool lest u become one!

Argue with the fool so that he does not think himself wise!

Let me go with option 1! Thanks Psalms!
grin grin grin grin grin AND WHY IS IT YOU MOSLEMS SPEND MORE TIME IN THE BIBLE THAN IN THE KORAN ? IS IT BECAUSE YOU KNOW THE KORAN IS PLAGIARIZED FROM THE BOOK OF REVELATION ?
Re: Catholics And Moslems, Yall Done Had Your Fun, Now Lets Get Serious by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2013
alfaman2:

Which side exactly are you talking about?
THE SIDE OF YAHAWAH BA HA SHAM HA MASHAYACH YAHAWASHI FROM THE TRIBE OF YEHUDAH wink
Re: Catholics And Moslems, Yall Done Had Your Fun, Now Lets Get Serious by Paschal007: 1:23pm On Apr 07, 2013
grin grin grin

'Moslem' is sometimes considered offensive to islam. Is that a deliberate attempt to offend their fragile sensitivity?

angry angry
Re: Catholics And Moslems, Yall Done Had Your Fun, Now Lets Get Serious by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2013
Paschal007: grin grin grin

'Moslem' is sometimes considered offensive to islam. Is that a deliberate attempt to offend their fragile sensitivity?

angry angry
NO SIR. I THOUGHT THEY WERE CALLED 'MOSLEMS'. NOTHING DEROGATORY. AHH I SEE WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM. ITS 'MUSLIM' NOT 'MOSLEM'. grin grin ALL THIS TIME I THOUGHT IT WAS 'MOSLEM'
Re: Catholics And Moslems, Yall Done Had Your Fun, Now Lets Get Serious by Paschal007: 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2013
obadiah777: NO SIR. I THOUGHT THEY WERE CALLED 'MOSLEMS'. NOTHING DEROGATORY. AHH I SEE WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM. ITS 'MUSLIM' NOT 'MOSLEM'. grin grin ALL THIS TIME I THOUGHT IT WAS 'MOSLEM'
Aha, now you know. Lol grin
Re: Catholics And Moslems, Yall Done Had Your Fun, Now Lets Get Serious by alfaman2: 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2013
Paschal007: grin grin grin

angry angry

How is it offensive?
Re: Catholics And Moslems, Yall Done Had Your Fun, Now Lets Get Serious by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 07, 2013
Paschal007: Aha, now you know. Lol grin
WELL YOU LEARN EVERYDAY. I GOT MY LESSON TODAY grin

AHHHH I JUST REMEMBERED WHY I THOUGHT IT WAS MOSLEM. FROM LISTENING TO FELA SONGS. FELA SAYS MOSLEM
Re: Catholics And Moslems, Yall Done Had Your Fun, Now Lets Get Serious by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2013
alfaman2:

How is it offensive?
HEY YOU KNOW THE WORLD IS NOW A POLITICALLY CORRECT ARENA. YOU CANT SAY NOTHING WITHOUT GETTING SUED THESE DAYS. LMAO
Re: Catholics And Moslems, Yall Done Had Your Fun, Now Lets Get Serious by Paschal007: 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2013
alfaman2:

How is it offensive?

Hmm, i dunno. Dictionary definition says it's offensive.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=moslem
Re: Catholics And Moslems, Yall Done Had Your Fun, Now Lets Get Serious by amanda2013(f): 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2013
leave catholics alone my dear and focus on ur coming world war 3.if we decide to be swinging our incense hws that ur headache?

2 Likes

Re: Catholics And Moslems, Yall Done Had Your Fun, Now Lets Get Serious by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 07, 2013
amanda2013: leave catholics alone my dear and focus on ur coming world war 3.if we decide to be swinging our incense hws that ur headache?
grin grin grin YALL GOT WAY TOO MANY JOKES
Re: Catholics And Moslems, Yall Done Had Your Fun, Now Lets Get Serious by ijawkid(m): 8:18pm On Apr 07, 2013
gringrin........

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vital Facts You Must Know About The Mark Of The Beast (RFID Chip/666) / Post Your Saturday Or Pre-sunday Blues Here / Daily Manna Feeding On His Word Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.