Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony (10337 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell / Message From God To Nigerian Pastors- Sister Linda Testimony / How I Escaped Hell- Sister Linda’s Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony by ACKCITY: 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
Catholics
Mary is not an intercessor in heaven, but a caretaker of babies and an ordinary person like us. They should worship Him in faith and in purity and they must follow the right doctrines. He is not a God with hand, they are leading people to hell, they are occult, and Catholics are in occultism. He said, “If you repent, come out of Catholic ministry, tell them to preach the truth. They are in occultism, occult power; they are not preaching my word. He said they should repent.

Jehovah Witnesses

They should stop deceiving the people of God with their false doctrines. He said, ‘they are not of me, they are out of the way and leading their people to hell.”

People in hell are crying, they said they should tell Jehovah Witness people who say there’s no hell that they are deceiving them, that there’s hell.

And when Jesus showed me these men of God, He took me again to hell.
Source: http://www.citofgod.com/message-for-catholics

Re: Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony by mummykia: 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2013
There is something for everybody. Not Catholics and Jehovah witnesses alone. I don't belong to either of them, but I think that if her message is true, we should all concentrate on ourselves and not pointing at others.
Re: Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony by luckyCO(m): 3:05pm On Sep 02, 2013
Do we have babies in heaven?

4 Likes

Re: Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony by magkhan(f): 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2013
You call Mary an ordinary person?
let's assume you are saying the truth,Jesus said 'of all born of a woman,John the Baptist is the greatest but the least in heaven is greater than him'...
translation?the least in heaven(which from your story Mary belongs to this group since according to you she is an ordinary babysitter) is greater than the greatest pastor or reverend on earth....
Does it mean anything to you?

1 Like

Re: Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony by Ephraim56: 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
People there's is heaven and a hell o!!! Only truth,rightousness and holiness can make a enter the kingdom of God Almight. The saviour is waiting for you to commit to him.
Re: Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony by babestell(f): 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2013
An occult that has lasted for 2000 years, all the while deceiving the children of God. The Church is the easiest target for such brand fanatism. Its about time these people say something fresh. Like a message for our thieving politicians. angry

1 Like

Re: Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2013
grin grin grin

This protestants and their ridicule for our mother Mary!!! So after all her sacrifice here on earth,God only found her useful for doing nanny work in heaven abi? Chei Mary don suffer

3 Likes

Re: Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2013
Even a staunch muslim labeled this woman as fake and one indeed of a psychiatric attention undecided
Re: Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony by RikoduoSennin(m): 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2013
ACK CITY: Catholics
Mary is not an intercessor in heaven, but a caretaker of babies and an ordinary person like us. They should worship Him in faith and in purity and they must follow the right doctrines. He is not a God with hand, they are leading people to hell, they are occult, and Catholics are in occultism. He said, “If you repent, come out of Catholic ministry, tell them to preach the truth. They are in occultism, occult power; they are not preaching my word. He said they should repent.

Jehovah Witnesses

They should stop deceiving the people of God with their false doctrines. He said, ‘they are not of me, they are out of the way and leading their people to hell.”

People in hell are crying, they said they should tell Jehovah Witness people who say there’s no hell that they are deceiving them, that there’s hell.

Well, Listen to what LUKE 16:27-31 says,
"Then he said, 'I beg you therefore, father, that you would send him to my father's house, for I have five brothers, that he may testify to them lest they also come to this place of torment,' 29:Abraham said to him,they have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. 30: and he said No,father Abraham,but if someone from the dead,they will repent. 31: but he(Abraham) said to him(rich man),'if they do not hear Moses and the Prophets, neither will they be persuaded though one rises from the dead."

1)So if Lazarus was not sent back, so no one today can claim such.

2) If people will not listen then why would they now when Science and False religion abound?

3)She mean to tell me that the Same reason then is now void or Abraham was not wise in his last statement.

4)If people are already in HELL like you said, then JOHN 11:23,24- Jesus said to her,your brother will rise.Martha said to him, I know(because Jesus taught her) he will rise in the Resurrection at the LAST day(or maybe everyone have their own last day). NB: the word "At" before "the last day" point to a future time.

6)Simply put, Saying people is currently in Hell or Heaven is against the Resurrection hope Jesus promised in JOHN 5:28,29. Or was Jesus lying?
Re: Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony by edogho(m): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2013
I hate miself for posting on this silly thread. Buh must say wat I tink on ppl who claim to have gone to heaven or hell. I don't knw y o,buh Mi instinct always tell me they're possessed of a foul spirit aka aje as yoruba call am aka winch as we call them for pidgin aka witch as oyibo call dem.SMH
Continue deceiving urselves with such shit of a story. NONSENSE.
Re: Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony by toocoded: 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
luckyCO: Do we have babies in heaven?
Bros! Where do u fink the spirit of still births, aborted babies and those that die @ infancy goto?
Re: Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2013
MY MESSAGE FROM GOD TO LINDA:

THE LORD ASKED ME TO TELL HER TO CHANGE HER NAME AND GET BAPTIZED FIRST BEFORE CONTINUING TO SEE VISION FOR ALL CHURCHES.

IF YOU DOUBT MY MESSAGE TO HER, PLEASE GOOGLE "LINDA SERPENT" AND SEE WHAT YOU GET

THE SERPENT DEVIL REMAINS THE FATHER OF ALL LIARS

I'LL COME BACK TO ADDRESS HER MESSAGE WHEN THE CHANGE IS MADE

1 Like

Re: Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony by Donfamous(m): 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2013
chukwudi44: grin grin grin

This protestants and their ridicule for our mother Mary!!! So after all her sacrifice here on earth,God only found her useful for doing nanny work in heaven abi? Chei Mary don suffer
sacrifice? Thats very bad of you. But i will like you to point out wat exactly the sacrifice is
Re: Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony by starboylandkid: 11:28pm On Dec 15, 2013
U would agree with me that jehovah witnesses has a reason 4 there believes.why dont you sum up courage and humble yourself to listen to there reasons and see if it coming from the BIBLE.be den u would find the answers you need and be released from the bond of babylon...JEHOVAHS WITNESSES ARE EVERYWHERE!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 16, 2013
Don famous: sacrifice? Thats very bad of you. But i will like you to point out wat exactly the sacrifice is

What do you call her giving birth to and taking care of the child Jesus? Your level of stupidity really amazes me
Re: Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony by chrissy3(m): 7:24am On Dec 16, 2013
magkhan: You call Mary an ordinary person?
let's assume you are saying the truth,Jesus said 'of all born of a woman,John the Baptist is the greatest but the least in heaven is greater than him'...
translation?the least in heaven(which from your story Mary belongs to this group since according to you she is an ordinary babysitter) is greater than the greatest pastor or reverend on earth....
at the time jesus made the statement was mary dead and in heaven? You sef think then speak.Mary could have easily been margret if God chooses to select some1 else and jesus had to be born complete human so he would need a human to give birth to him.Is there any teaching or exaltation of Mary after Christ birth? Did the bible refrence her as the way to salvation? Is bowing down or making image of her good after God has commanded us not to make any image in heaven, earth or beneath the sea? Am not judging or telling people what to do cause we've all sinned but only the truth would set us free and I urge you to answer all this questions and if you can justify these with the defence from the bible, I would start making an image in my house with whatever money I have.

1 Like

Re: Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony by chrissy3(m): 7:36am On Dec 16, 2013
magkhan: You call Mary an ordinary person?
and how do you know Mary's standing ,rank or whatever in heaven? When the disciples ask who's the greatest in heaven jesus showed them the little kids that haven't been defiled by age accompanied with evil thoughts meaning whoever makes his mind as innocent you would be among the greatest meaning God would bless according to your works at the appointed time.its official no records of mary's rank in heaven pls let's keep to proven facts not could be assumptions.
Re: Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony by deebrain(m): 7:37am On Dec 16, 2013
luckyCO: Do we have babies in heaven?

thanks for making my day grin
Re: Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony by tenderlaw(m): 7:56am On Dec 16, 2013
I have my own simple message for the person that saw that "vision" and for the person that opened this thread...GO AND DIE!!

2 Likes

Re: Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony by Franklinus: 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
THE INDISPENSABLE TRUTH FOR TODAY !!! (2 COR. 4:6-17; MATT. 16:24-27) http://credoexperience..com/2014/07/the-indispensable-truth-for-today-2-cor.html
Re: Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony by johnpaul1101(m): 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
[quote author=chrissy3] at the time jesus made the statement was mary dead and in heaven? You sef think then speak.Mary could have easily been margret if God chooses to select some1 else and jesus had to be born complete human so he would need a human to give birth to him.Is there any teaching or exaltation of Mary after Christ birth? Did the bible refrence her as the way to salvation?LUKE 1:28 REVELATION 12
Re: Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony by Lucario007(m): 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
ACKCITY: Catholics

Jehovah Witnesses

Another one of these people.... I remember the last one who said that all Football fans will go to hell... cheesy undecided

I still can not believe how people blindly follow religion in hope of reward or in fear of punishment after death. Hell can not be real because hell is filled with flames. Fire is a process in which substances combine chemically with oxygen from the air and typically give out heat.

How can there be flames in HELL unless there is also oxygen there? How can Physical Flames hurt a SOUL?

Some People will be telling me that it is not meant literally or it is spiritual fire now. cheesy grin undecided

Every chemistry student knows that Fire is the result of a chemical reaction, called combustion. At a certain point in the combustion reaction, called the ignition point, flames are produced. Flames consist primarily of carbon dioxide, water vapor, oxygen and nitrogen. Fire emits heat and light. In order for combustion and fire to occur, three things must be present: fuel, oxygen and energy.

So you are telling me all these things will be there in hell?

I don tire sef for Religion, most theists simply acting good and doing righteous acts because they wish for a reward after their death. undecided

1 Like

Re: Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony by johnpaul1101(m): 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2014
@Lucario007
Are you now claiming that, because God made available and accessible, part of the knowledge of his creations to man that you are now wiser than God?(rom 1:20)
Re: Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony by Lucario007(m): 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
johnpaul1101: @Lucario007
Are you now claiming that, because God made available and accessible, part of the knowledge of his creations to man that you are now wiser than God?(rom 1:20)

You are a fanatical Christian that has already been brainwashed dogmatically into believing that you can not question your 'God'. I don't believe that reference in the bible as true because the bible has not been proven as fact.

In other words, I don't believe in your Christian or Jewish "God".
So how can I be wiser than something I don't believe in?
Re: Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony by johnpaul1101(m): 10:58am On Aug 31, 2014
@Lucario if you don't believe in God and the bible, i'm sure you would believe in history and sciences.do you know that the bible is the most accurate and studied history book? do you also know that jesus(the son of God) is the most studied subject in all of history? do you know that there was once a time when scientist tried checking the age of the earth some time ago using their dating-back technique,and they were shocked to find out that a day was missing some time BC. what day was that?
Re: Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony by johnpaul1101(m): 11:04am On Aug 31, 2014
it might shock you to know that,according to estimate, this missing day coincide with the period joshua battled the amorites according to joshua chapter 10. where he asked the sun to stand still for a whole day and it obeyed. come back to God bro,he is really interested in your soul.
Re: Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
I wonder why Catholics could spend their precious time arguing with Bible oriented Christians in this thread. Mary is the mother of Jesus(word of God incarnate). nobody doubts that. There are no babies in heaven because Souls have no ages, they are spirits and lives forever . Don't condemn any people, work out your own salvation and help others to save their own soul
Re: Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony by gemale(m): 9:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
ACKCITY:
Catholics

Jehovah Witnesses

An occult organization complied d bible dt leads u 2 heaven?... Nyc 1 sista.
Re: Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony by Peritus(m): 6:33am On Feb 11, 2016
I worship in Catholic church, but I know these for sure.
1. We need not seek Mary's intercession . Anybody that doubts this should read Hebrews Chapter 9. Jesus by his death and the new covenant has bridged the gap btwn us and God. We need no intercession, we just ask directly. In fact, the spirit lives in us.
2. Use of images is just wrong entirely, irrespective of where it came into the church from. Those defending it with the fact that God commanded the moulding of serpent by Moses or the demand by God for the moulding of two winged creatures on the covenant box should know this; the serpent was destroyed by Hezekiah when he discovered that people hv started worshipping it instead (2king 18:4), and the winged creatures marking the presence of God is an integral part of the old covenant which has been replaced by the new covenant. Don't forget that God already has given the stern instruction that no one should sculpt for worship any image of his likeness or that of any heavenly being. I believe this was why He refused to show people his true image or manifest in just one particular way so that people won't mould his image and worship or worship the medium of his manifestation, like worshipping fire, water, large snakes flood etc.
3. We do not have to seek the help of angels, they are messengers. Remember how the angel that appeared to John rebuked him when he tried to worship him. Angels obey the instruction of the master who has given us the power to ask or make our request of him directly.
4. The concept of infallibility of Pope and canonization of saints are out of place. No human is worthy of the status. Even Peter received the holy spirit and yet erred when he played double standard as regards eating with the Gentiles. Devil also was once in heaven as an angel of God and by so was PERFECT let alone a human of flesh. It is not our position to declay people saints... it's not just for us to do so.
Finally, if you are a Catholic, don't get slighted when people criticise Catholic church. The truth is that they got a point, but salvation does not come from church, it's personal. Just know the truth and live by it. worship God in the spirit and truth. Most people that argue church neglect the most important. Pray the spirit of God to lead you through and reveal to you the secrets.

2 Likes

Re: Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

7 Secrets That Brought Bishop David Oyedepo To The Top In Ministry / My Time To Judge The World Is Near - Olumba Olumba Obu / Songs That Atheists Can Teach Their Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.