Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist (45007 Views)

How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / The Council That Created Jesus - By Former Pastor, Ray Hagins / Former Pastor Says ''Jesus Is Not Coming Back!'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Lilimax(f): 12:31pm On Apr 18, 2013
ooman:

jesus never resurrected. the vissions are hallucinations.

solomon was right or you d be claiming the bible is wrong.

the bible is contradictory, everyone knows that. to base one's faith on such a book is insanity.
It is only a fool that says there is no God. For your information, My Lord Jesus Christ was crucified, died and resurrected. He is currently seated at the right hand of God making intercession for the saint.
These are MYSTERIES- Human reasoning can never comprehend it except you are spiritually discerned.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by mko2005: 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2013
1 John 2:18
''Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour''
If possible, even the elect will be deceived !
True Christians,hold on to that which you have received for there is no more time !
God help us
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by kbdrim(m): 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2013
ooman:

There is nothing like "hardcore" atheism. Atheism is simply the believe in no God and the use of reasonable explanation for nature. You cant get any deeper in atheism, the deepest you can get is to say that no god exist.
When any atheist stops being reasonable and think that god exist, then he has simply moved from disbelief to belief and has simply rejected logic and became newly insane.

However, there are hardcore worshipers. The deeper you get in god depends on how much you allow your brain to hallucinate. If you meditate long enough to hallucinate visions and become insane enough to speak complete gibberish in the name of speaking in tongues, then you are a hardcore xtian and its becomes wonderful when such people get free from their psychedelia and choose nature-atheism, because they had been healed from their delusions.
Of course, there is hardcore atheism....I have met ''evangelical'' atheist who really believe that anyone who believes in God must be insane and must be educated otherwise. They forget that that you really cant disprove the existence of God cos in science there is nothing like an absolute certainty. you must still leave room for error. I believe in God and the afterlife..If somehow it doesnt exixt after i die..i got nothing to loose..i lived a goodlife..For those who choose not to believe..you had better be sure there isn't a judgement day...You cant be sure..can you?
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by mko2005: 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2013
ooman:

Are you seriously calling what that ancient mythology called bible says a fact?? then you have intellectual problems.

the bible is filled with lies and ancient attempt to understand nature. taking the bible seriously is a product of intellectual laziness.

Can you help us with the facts that disproves the bible ?
God help us
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2013
A fool has said in his heart that there is no God. I'm not surprised at all.
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2013
There is no evidence to proof there is a being called God. But there is a supreme force that Governs the Universes, that force or Energy, we are a part of. Chose to call the Energy - God, then you are theist, choose to just call it Energy and not God, then you are Atheist. God, as religion depicts, does not Exist.
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Cultured(m): 12:37pm On Apr 18, 2013
God ( Supreme Being ) exist , He's just ( variant ). I agree with most of what the author said ,however,one of the mistakes he made was viewing God from religious worldview- I don't blame him much though , because no discerning mind can view God from the religious worldview without denouncing His existence . Meanwhile , the problem with people who embraces Atheism is that the lack proper words to defined God .

- To know about God's existence , one must imbibe freethinking ( neutral ) worldview
- Religion is the worst thing that has ever happened to mankind
- God has no rival - So , Satan exist only in the imagination of religious proponents
- God is Just ( Variant ) - This is the reason why we have good and evil
- Jesus was a great personality , one of the greatest men that has ever lived , but he's not God

"Just like destiny and opportunity - Spirituality is not by chance ; it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for , it is a thing to be achieved ".

I'm spiritual .

3 Likes

Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Regiblinkz(m): 12:37pm On Apr 18, 2013
kambo: @inova

you say all the claims in the bible are "stories" !! -
The bible makes claims concerning the future of mankind and every single soul on it ?
in other words it does what so called science - the highest appeal of u atheists - cannot
do which is to foretell the future! - and you say its story?

it says something about - life after death - something science cannot comment on?
because for science to give conclusive feedback on what happens after death -
scientist have to die and return - all what science can say here on life after death
are inconclusive.

If christianity is some man made contrition - time will tell. if it is not?
the consequences for the atheists are better imagined.

some claims christianity makes.

1.) only one way to God (not many ways) - the way is thru Jesus christ
(this blows the theology of lumping christianity together with other religions)
The bible says "except a man is Born again - HE SHALL NOT ENTER THE KINGDOM OF GOD"
OR "SHALL NOT SEE HEAVEN"
THAT IS A definite claim: it's unambiguous.
if it is false , then all christians are fools and brain washed , else
you already know what fate is.

2.) They'll be a rapture . of the saints .
a real life event not something spiritual,
when it happens the entire world will know something has hit it.
Again, if this is story story , all christians are fools else --
non christians are on the losing side.

3.) God made the world (it is stated so unequivocally in many pages of scriptures
) that God made the world..
Again, its up to u to do what you like with this claim.

4.) All whose names are not found written in the book of Life will be thrown into
the lake of fire .
"And i saw the Dead small and great stand before God and the earth and sea
fled befor him .. etc "
is the truth or myth (everyman has to make this decision for himself)

5.) one world government ,inevitable, eventually leading to worship of a man whom the bible
calls the "man of sin" who'll tag every soul for satan , because the big tussle
the big price God and satan are fighting for is human souls -
The bible says , Heaven rejoices when "1" sinner is saved!!
-- what dyu make of this? story!!

6.) "behold i stand at the door and knock, if any man hear my voice and let me in I will come in and sup with him and he with me!"
-- that's Jesus talking , he's making a statement that applies to anybody today
a present day statement.
what dyu call it "story"

7.) For God so loved the world that He (God ) sent his only begotten son (why?)
so that WHOSOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM will not Perish (where ? this blows the jehovah's witness doctrine of no hell, and the catholic doctrine of purgatory out the water)
in essence -- every human on the planet is at risk of perishing forever in the lake of fire ?
"story"?

8.) "if any man be in christ he is a new creature - old things have passed away
all things have become new!"
-fable?

9.) Tongues (speaking in tongues is a sign to the unbelievers etc)
-- many talk of God proving himself , have you ever heard some1 speak in tongues before?
That's a sign to you!!

10.) so many people will say to me Lord i did miracles in your name ,
cast out demons in your name etc but Jesus will say to them depart
from me you workers of iniquity

(point: even many renowned christians wont make it..)
joke? story?

11.) come let us reason together though your sins be as red as crimson
He (God ) will make them as white as wool
(this is an invitation to every man..)
A wicked God say's "come let us reason together?! dyu know any dictator that tolks
like this?"
story? what will every man that will ever walk the earth do with this statement?
wave it off?
-- when you atheist want to blast the bible you dont present passages like this.
you pick and chose what fits yur taste.
if 11.) is true, let me imagine judgement day?
You the atheist will point your fingers at God and call him wicked,
and He (Jesus- the judge ) will ask you "didnt you read that passage in my book
saying "even though your sins were extreme, my blood was enough to cleanse you"

"God is a wicked God that committed Genocide" - favorite trump card for
painting God black,
But -- God also sent his only Son to die (is that wickedness?)
God warned those tribes he wiped out about their wicked ways -
(all arguments will be contradicted by experiences in the accusers life.
Judges on earth sentence people to the electric chair and we nod and say it
is right - yet point accusing fingers at God and call him wicked!!)

Man, they're so many things christianity says which affects you and I and every body
on planet earth?
And The ball is in your court what to do with these facts...
if they're lies- good. but if not.. man, i wouldnt want to be in your shoes
because -- earth is all you have and when it will be all over you'll wish you were never
born.

There's no man who will be without excuse on judgement day!! --
call it fundamentalism , mind control, call God wicked and unjust bla bla
if the Bible is true -- you'r debates fall on the ground.
All i ask my self is "is the bible true?".

if you want to be an atheist fine. but if you are wrong in your claims,
man!! you'd better enjoy every single day and second and minute you can on earth.
because , like paul said "if this life is all you have -- you are of all men most miserable".

Please nobody is asking any atheist to be born again or such.
And the Mind control accusation labelled against the Bible ? what a joke..
Man is in complete control of his free will if you want to be an atheist God will
not voilate your will,but He tells you , you can't enter Heaven except thru Christ
for He is the Door? the choice is your and others..
how does someone who died on a cross in a story book translate to being your saviour(that has got to be the most irritating thing christians always S̶̲̥̅̊ɑγ̲)
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by mko2005: 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2013
ooman: ^^^^you are in a state of great personality disorder.

You really think the spirit world exist based on what exactly? the bible?

You know what i believe is true? That it is Sango who causes thunder always because the book of Sango worshipers say so and no matter what i now know to cause thunder, that is just a lie, it is Sango that causes thunder always.

How does that logic sound to you?
perishing cultists seeks people who will go down with them ! But God can save you ! Do you know ?
God save ur soul
God help us
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Lilimax(f): 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2013
Cultured:
- Jesus was a great personality , one of the greatest men that has ever lived , but he's not God
You failed it. Jesus is God.- Great mystery that human reasoning cannot comprehend except with the help of the Holy spirit.

1 Like

Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 18, 2013
Guys you can argue from now to the end of time the topic is one which cannot be settled by an appeal to fact because of its subjective and normative nature.

Why nairaland atheists are loosing is because they fail to admit that the spirutual world exist maybe because majority of them stay abroad, though

I'm no longer relugious the way i used to be, but to be honest if you read the bible without bias and an open mind you'll see so many things that will make you question the authenticity ofp the source, and some parts are also not included and who gave the people who edited the bible the permission to edit the word of God as is claimed,
My class governor whose father was also a great alfa stopped being religious he claimed somthings in the quran are acts of wickedness..

A question i'm still yet to find an answer to is this:

Given the senario of the Garden of Eden and given God's Omni-presence why didn't God stop Adam anf Eve from eating the fruit since he is omni-presence....

Sincere answers please
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Lilimax(f): 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2013
Regiblinkz: how does someone who died on a cross in a story book translate to being your saviour(that has got to be the most irritating thing christians always S̶̲̥̅̊ɑγ̲)
My Bible is not a story book. It is written by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. It does not contradict itself. It is the most quoted, most persecuted, most circulated, most translated book of all ages. Read it today and be wise for a lot of widom is embedded in it.
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Scopic01(m): 12:46pm On Apr 18, 2013
[quote author=solidbroda]Who gave Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥O̲̣̣̥υ̲̣̥ life den or U̶̲̥̅̊ believe this science hogwash
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by mko2005: 12:46pm On Apr 18, 2013
Regiblinkz: how does someone who died on a cross in a story book translate to being your saviour(that has got to be the most irritating thing christians always S̶̲̥̅̊ɑγ̲)
It was written of HIM before it happened !
Science can not proove HIS comming unless they see it,feel it,touch it or even have it. I am not a scientist but a believer of the word of God !Science is canal but i am spiritual.
You can not understand the prophesies,birth,death burial and ascension of Christ into heavens. The day you believe,you will understand and the day you understand,the devil get's mad and if the devil is mad,you are in trouble becos he (devil) will fight to bring you back to disbelief like he did to this atheist brother of urs.But do not bother or worry if the devil is mad at you BECOS God is happy with you but you have to cling unto HIS word and you won't be back to unbelief !
God help us
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by kennykool4u: 12:47pm On Apr 18, 2013
I WISH THIS MAN KNOWS THE BEST OF GOD.........THANK GOD FOR HIS GRACE OVER ME
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by paparazzi1987(m): 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2013
Rexyl: The whole story is backsliding and fall of man that the devil has won. Judas physically and spiritually to some extent walked with Jesus. He stumbled somewhere but was too weak and ignorant of repentance and restoration till the devil possessed him finally. See, by the time the truth was revealed to him it was late. He regretted his wrong decision and doing as he was being lifted down to the hell, Matthew 26 thru 27:1-5. If it has not been too late for this man he can reclaim his salvation from the Merciful God
The Bible is complete, it describes any behaviour man could exhibit at any point in time.

If Judas did not betrayed jesus christ, how do you expect the crucifixion to occurred in other for christ blood to wash away your sins?
You should praise judas for his betrayal.

I beg no abuse me oooo..am just a curious type, daz all
wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2013
Cultured: God ( Supreme Being ) exist , He's just ( variant ). I agree with most of what the author said , however,one of the mistakes he made was viewing God from religious worldview- I don't blame him much though , because no discerning mind can view God from the religious worldview without denouncing His existence . Meanwhile , the problem with people who embraces Atheism is that the lack proper words to defined God .

- To know about God's existence , one must imbibe freethinking ( neutral ) worldview
- Religion is the worst thing that has ever happened to mankind
- God has no rival - So , Satan exist only in the imagination of religious proponents
- God is Just ( Variant ) - This is the reason why we have good and evil

"Just like destiny and opportunity - Spirituality is not by chance ; it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for , it is a thing to be achieved ".

I'm spiritual .

Hello big bros ! Please ,I would like to have private chat with you .

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2013
Fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. Dumb atheist!
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Lilimax(f): 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2013
Yes my Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross to save you and I from our sins. He is no longer on the cross, He is no longer in the grave. He has risen!. Death could not hold Him captive. Had he not resurrected, my salvation will be in vain.Theank God yy Lord is risen.
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ayenny02(m): 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2013
Lilimax:
It is only a fool that says there is no God. For your information, My Lord Jesus Christ was crucified, died and resurrected. He is currently seated at the right hand of God making intercession for the saint.
These are MYSTERIES- Human reasoning can never comprehend it except you are spiritually discerned.
Fabricated story, can u tell us where jesus crucified except book of paul the liars, fabricators, thief and false apostle
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Lilimax(f): 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2013
ayenny02:
Fabricated story, can u tell us where jesus crucified except book of paul the liars, fabricators, thief and false apostle
You are just Ignorant- Jesus' death was prophecied by many Prophets of old-Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel etc. Time may not permit me to go in details.
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by dare2think: 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2013
JeSoul: There will always be hardcore christians and atheists who switch sides. That is to be expected and such is the cycle of life. Some of his reasons are reasonable, and others not so much. His paragraph on science & the nature of religion are simply propagandized appeals to emotion. Any intellectually honest scientist or person of science worth his weight in salt will not attempt to draw imaginary correlations between science & religion. The two are simply not the same. And if you try, you will end up exactly where he is - confused.

Hey Uyi wassup dude? hows the search coming along? smiley

Ms Jesoul, how did you draw the conclusion that he is confused. I read his epistle and it does not not sound confused.

Are you being sentimentally biased?
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2013
paparazzi1987:

If Judas did not betrayed jesus christ, how do you expect the crucifixion to occurred in other for christ blood to wash away your sins?
You should praise judas for his betrayal.

I beg no abuse me oooo..am just a curious type, daz all
wink wink wink wink

That's another question there, becase for the sacrifice to be made someone must i repeat must just betray jesus, and it still in the bible like it would have been better if the person who woul betray him was not born or something like that not really sure.
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Okdanny: 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2013
HIS POINT IS VERY VERY CLEAR , BT I CHOOSE NOT TO ADMIT IT, I STRICTLY BELIEVE THERE IS GOD, AND THERE IS HELL FIRE. . . . SO BRO DOUGLAS FOLLOW UR WAY MAKE I FOLLOW MA WAY,
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2013
Sorry
the first man that existed,what was his origin?
If God was created in the image of man
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2013
Lilimax: You failed it. Jesus is God.- Great mystery that human reasoning cannot comprehend except with the help of the Holy spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2013
Ayoakinkahunsi: Sorry
the first man that existed,what was his origin?
If God was created in the image of man
Nobody knows. Nobbooooddy knows..
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2013
Lilimax:
You are just Ignorant- Jesus' death was prophecied by many Prophets of old-Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel etc. Time may not permit me to go in details.
Jesus, was a great man, but he was not more than human. He was murdered because of Roman Politics. The final straw was being tagged 'King of the Jews'. He did not die for anyone's sins.

1 Like

Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2013
ROTFLMAOOOOOOOO grin grin cheesy

Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2013
I don't u dear stand why many find it hard to believe that this entity does not exist.

If you can prove he exists, then you should be able to prove that superior beings of other religions exist...........chaotic world.
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ayenny02(m): 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2013
Lilimax:
According to three out of the four versions of the Gospel present in the Christian Bible, it is said that whilst Jesus was on the way to be crucified, the soldiers escorting him stopped a certain Jewish man who happened to be passing by named Simon of Cyrene, and made him carry the cross for Jesus.

Now, read carefully the account given in the Gospel of Matthew [Matthew 27:31-37] and note that the text actually implies the crucifixion of Simon of Cyrene and not Jesus (all Biblical quotes in this article are from the King James translation):

31: And after that they had mocked him, they took the robe off from him, and put his own raiment on him, and led him away to crucify him.
32: And as they came out, they found a man of Cyrene, Simon by name: him they compelled to bear his cross.
33: And when they were come unto a place called Golgotha, that is to say, a place of a skull,
34: They gave him vinegar to drink mingled with gall: and when he had tasted thereof, he would not drink.
35: And they crucified him, and parted his garments, casting lots: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, They parted my garments among them, and upon my vesture did they cast lots.
36: And sitting down they watched him there;
37: And set up over his head his accusation written, THIS IS JESUS THE KING OF THE JEWS.

Notice that in verse 32, Simon of Cyrene is referred to, and that in all of the verses following it up to verse 37, Jesus' name is not mentioned, there is only "him" and "he". Thus implying that the word "him" in verse 35 refers to Simon of Cyrene, and not to Jesus.

The fact that they wrote a sign above his head claiming him to be Jesus only indicates that this was what they thought.

And see Mark's similar account [Mark 15:20-26]:

20: And when they had mocked him, they took off the purple from him, and put his own clothes on him, and led him out to crucify him.
21: And they compel one Simon a Cyrenian, who passed by, coming out of the country, the father of Alexander and Rufus, to bear his cross.
22: And they bring him unto the place Golgotha, which is, being interpreted, The place of a skull.
23: And they gave him to drink wine mingled with myrrh: but he received it not.
24: And when they had crucified him, they parted his garments, casting lots upon them, what every man should take.
25: And it was the third hour, and they crucified him.
26: And the superscription of his accusation was written over, THE KING OF THE JEWS.

These two accounts clearly imply the likelihood that Simon of Cyrene was the one crucified instead of Jesus. However, due to the belief that later came to prevail among the Christians regarding the crucifixion of Jesus, along with the confusion that they must have had in reconciling all of the contradictory accounts, it is likely that much of the other content of those gospels regarding events afterwards was doctored and distorted.

The accounts of Luke and John [Luke 23:26-43, John 19:17-27] are fairly unambiguous that Jesus was crucified, however these two accounts are considered to have been authored at a later period than those of Mark and Matthew.

The author of Luke, as is evident from certain other writings in the New Testament, was clearly an adherent of the teachings of Paul, while the identity of the author of John is controversial, although it is certain from the content of his Gospel that he held many of the complicated beliefs of the Greek philosophers and thinkers, rather than the simple Semitic monotheism that Jesus so clearly taught.

Then I found this interesting piece of information on Wikipedia:

"According to some Gnostic traditions, Simon of Cyrene, by mistaken identity, suffered the events leading up to the crucifixion, and died on the cross instead of Jesus. [/b]This is the story presented in the Second Treatise of the Great Seth, although it is unclear whether Simon or another actually died on the cross, This belief is also held by many Muslims, "
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_of_Cyrene

The following is the translation by Roger A. Bullard and Joseph A. Gibbons of the relevant portion of the work known as "The Second Treatise of the Great Seth" mentioned above, which is one of a collection of early Christian gnostic writings dated around the 3rd or 4th century CE that was discovered near the Egyptian town of Nag' Hammadi in 1945. The quote is attributed to Jesus:

"For my death, which they think happened, (happened) to them in their error and blindness, since they nailed their man unto their death, [b]It was another, who drank the gall and the vinegar; it was not I. They struck me with the reed; it was another, Simon, who bore the cross on his shoulder. I[t] was another upon Whom they placed the crown of thorns, And I was laughing at their ignorance."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_, the_Great_Seth

And here is what the Catholic Encyclopedia has to say in its online article on Docetism (an early Christian sect regarded as "heretical" by the later Church):

"According to Basilides, Christ seemed to men to be a man and to have performed miracles. It was not, however, Christ, who suffered but Simon of Cyrene who was constrained to carry the cross and was mistakenly crucified in Christ's stead. Simon having received Jesus' form, Jesus returned Simon's and thus stood by and laughed. Simon was crucified and Jesus returned to his father (Irenaeus, Adv. Char., 1, xxiv). According to some apocrypha it was Judas, not Simon the Cyrenean, who was thus substituted."
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05070c.htm

Obviously, many of the other beliefs of the Docetists and other Gnostic sects are clear-cut kufr and deviance, however what is relevant here is the admission by the Christians themselves that there was indeed a controversy from the very earliest periods of Christianity regarding who exactly was killed on the cross.
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Orikinla(m): 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2013
Dr. Daniel KOLAWOLE OLUKOYA knows more about scientific inquiry than all the foolish atheists here and he has proved the existence of GOD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows / My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge / Should Christian Couples Practise Other Styles Of Sex Apart Frm Conventionastyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.