Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

I Was Expecting Twins But To My Shock, I Was Delivered Of A Three-headed Baby Gi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Was Expecting Twins But To My Shock, I Was Delivered Of A Three-headed Baby Gi (662 Views)

Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) / 19-year Old Mother Delivered A Three-headed Baby Girl / Two-headed Cobra Born In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Expecting Twins But To My Shock, I Was Delivered Of A Three-headed Baby Gi by mrlizo: 4:19pm On Apr 07, 2013
The joy of every expectant mother is to deliver safely; a healthy and normal baby but that was not the case for Malama Zainab, a 19-year-old mother who was delivered of a baby with ‘three heads.’

On that fateful Sunday, March 3, 2013, Zainab was rushed to the Malumfashi General Hospital in Katsina State and while in labour, members of her family eagerly anticipated the birth of twins as revealed by an earlier scan but to their shock and utter bewilderment, a baby girl with what appears to be an unusual head formation was delivered.

Instead of tears of joy, members of the family who were present at...Read More @ http://www.newsinnigeria.org/2013/04/i-was-expecting-twins-but-to-my-shock-i-was-delivered-of-a-three-headed-baby-girl-19-year-old-mother-tells-her-story.html
Re: I Was Expecting Twins But To My Shock, I Was Delivered Of A Three-headed Baby Gi by Temismith(f): 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2013
cry
Re: I Was Expecting Twins But To My Shock, I Was Delivered Of A Three-headed Baby Gi by Freiburger(m): 5:57pm On Apr 08, 2013
God knows the best.
Re: I Was Expecting Twins But To My Shock, I Was Delivered Of A Three-headed Baby Gi by Walexz02(m): 4:12am On Apr 09, 2013
cry na wa o!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Tell If Someone Is Lying / Check This,,,,,,,,,,, / Security Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.