Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,417 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Reverse The Bill On Same Sex-cameroon - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reverse The Bill On Same Sex-cameroon (668 Views)

Reverse ID Back To Born2fuck / How Do You See Two Same Sex Adult Friends That Take Their Bath Together? / Sad Story Of My Life, I Wish I Can Reverse It :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reverse The Bill On Same Sex-cameroon by AhmedAbdullahi(m): 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2013
At times,all this inter-country ambassador are mentally touched,can just imagine the american ambassador,david cameroon proclaiming that the U.S will cease aids they be given Nigeria,if we can reverse the bill pass by NA on same sex marriage.come and witness the way he be voicing his agitation on the issue insisting it an infrigement of human right,but you know the president of the senate,mr mark,against the claim, clearifying that the bill was passed on the generality interest of Nigerians!.can't stop laughing!

(1) (Reply)

Tragic! Tragic! Cirque Du Soleil / Risk People Take Wit Their Teeth / Nairaland's Yabaleft...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.