Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Jesus, The Rock Foundation! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus, The Rock Foundation! (581 Views)

Some Of The Beliefs Of Disciples Of Jesus As Taught By Jesus,the Teacher / The Worrying State Of House Of The Rock Cathedral Lagos / Jesus: The Son Of God, Or God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus, The Rock Foundation! by JESUSISTHEKING(m): 10:04pm On Apr 07, 2013
#PSALMS 40: 2-" He drew me up from the desolate pit". #JONAH 2: 2-"...He answered me, out of the belly of Sheol.."
By the ..."BELLY OF SHEOL" and "DESOLATE PIT"...

Both the Scriptures refer to the "SIN"(,i.e carnal,dust,worldly,flesh etc). Romans 5:12 states," Therefore as "SIN" came into the world through a "MAN"(i.e. Worldly, carnal,fleshly etc.) and "DEATH" through "SIN...

To simplify the above scripture, 1 Corinthians 15: 21 states,"....For as by a "MAN" (i.e Worldly,Flesh,carnal etc) came " DEATH...".
Therefore "MAN" and "SIN are one= DEATH. "DEATH" comes through a "MAN" who is of a "DUST", meaning worldly»sinful nature»Flesh.etc.
To put more emphasis on "DUST", Job 4: 19 states," How much more of those who dwell in houses of " CLAY", whose foundation is in the "DUST" , who are crushed before the moth". In simple form," THOSE OF "CLAY", WHOSE FOUNDATION IS IN THE "DUST"( i.e worldly,sin,flesh, in simple terms "MAN"wink, who are crushed before the moth. Jeremiah 18:6 states, " Behold , "LIKE" the "CLAY" in the potter's hand, So ARE YOU(MAN,="CLAY"wink in my hand"....

In Continuity, PSALMS 40: 2 states, "He drew me up from the "DESOLATE PIT"( out of sin,worldly,carnal,flesh etc), out of "MIRY BOG" ( muddy, watery ground)..."Muddy, watery ground refers to the condition the "DUST" is in..

The verse continues by saying "... And set my feet upon a "ROCK", now let's read Matt 7: 24 which states," Every one then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house upon the "ROCK"...now question: To whom does the "ROCK" refer?...1 corinthians 10: 4 states,"....and the Rock was Christ".

Now PSALMS 40:2 concludes by saying,"...Making my steps secure"
To wrap up, Matt 7:24 says, " Every ONE then who hears these WORDS OF MINE and DOES THEM will be like a wise man who BUILT his HOUSE upon the "ROCK"..now in simple form, the verse says," ONE WHO HEARS & DOES THESE WORDS OF MINE WILL BE BUILDING HIS HOUSE(Life ) UPON THE "ROCK"(Lord Jesus) who will secure his/her steps.

Now the FOUNDATION OF A DUST(i.e Worldly,carnal,Sin,flesh etc) which leads or results to Death has been demolished and replaced by the FOUNDATION OF THE ROCK(Lord Jesus),who secures your life.

GLORY TO GOD,MIGHTY and STRONG in battle in the name of Our LORD JESUS Who SAVES!!!

(1) (Reply)

Five Teenage Girls ‘convert’ To Islam For Justin Bieber Tickets / During The Last Days Of Charles Darwin / What Are The Reasons For Using Ilorin-yoruba Dialect To Preach In Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.