Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

KWAATA AND HIS Teacher...good Morning Peeps!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / KWAATA AND HIS Teacher...good Morning Peeps!! (2994 Views)

See What I Did To My Sec Sch Maths Teacher... Good Or Bad? / Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!! / Akpor And His Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KWAATA AND HIS Teacher...good Morning Peeps!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:16am On Apr 08, 2013
Kwaata Joseph, a third year student in the boarding house was leaving the school's premises when he met his teacher Mr Akpors. THe ff ensued between them

MR AKPORS: Hey, kwaata, where are u going to?

Kwaata: Please sir, i is going to the market

MR AKPORS: What are u going to do in the market?

Kwaata: Please sir, i am going to buy some equipments

MR AKPORS: Which equipments?

Kwaata: SIr, tomatoes, pepper, cabbage, garlic, ginger, garri, okro and fish

MR AKPORS: And are these things called equipments?

Kwaata: Sorry sir..i am remember sir, they are called instruments sir

MR AKPORS: wHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

Kwaata: sorry sir, i am now remember sir,...gadgets sir....

mr Akpors was already on the ground with foam all over his mouth grin grin grin
Re: KWAATA AND HIS Teacher...good Morning Peeps!! by bunmioguns(m): 10:53am On Apr 08, 2013
embarassed undecided grin cheesy wink
Re: KWAATA AND HIS Teacher...good Morning Peeps!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2013
bunmioguns: embarassed undecided grin cheesy wink

angry angry
Re: KWAATA AND HIS Teacher...good Morning Peeps!! by Onyeasi(m): 7:20pm On Apr 10, 2013
Mtcheeeew! Thunder
Re: KWAATA AND HIS Teacher...good Morning Peeps!! by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:47am On Apr 12, 2013
Bunmioguns: Bin do you call this yoke joke?
Bin: Is is a Joke shar
Bunmioguns: Oya lie down flat
Bin: Plsh shar
Bunmioguns: I will flog you to death today.
Bin: yee yeeeeeeeee yeeeeeeee sori shar sori shar humm hummm humm. I wont post dry joke again
*Jackport pours water on bin while prettyebony pours grpunded*
Ben10: at last *shakes head* all days for the thief one day for the owner.
Seun: hey! hey!! hey!!! What is happening?here.....you bunmioguns stop beating him do you want to kill him.
*Bunmioguns went to violence and crime section to borrow bazooka......everybody ran for their dear life........

1 Like

Re: KWAATA AND HIS Teacher...good Morning Peeps!! by bunmioguns(m): 10:29am On Apr 12, 2013
@engr....it shall not be better wit whoever do u like dis
Re: KWAATA AND HIS Teacher...good Morning Peeps!! by ATMC(f): 10:36am On Apr 12, 2013
@engr lol you got jokes!
@bunmi you don see real joke
Re: KWAATA AND HIS Teacher...good Morning Peeps!! by engrfcuksmtin(m): 10:48am On Apr 12, 2013
bunmioguns: @engr....it shall not be better wit whoever do u like dis
Amen and u too my president
Re: KWAATA AND HIS Teacher...good Morning Peeps!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:08pm On Apr 12, 2013
the lord is my shepherd cool
Re: KWAATA AND HIS Teacher...good Morning Peeps!! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2013
**peeps, shakes head and leaves immediately*
Re: KWAATA AND HIS Teacher...good Morning Peeps!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:02pm On Apr 12, 2013
PretiEbony: **peeps, shakes head and leaves immediately*

* holds her waist tightly * where do u think you are going angry
Re: KWAATA AND HIS Teacher...good Morning Peeps!! by sKeetz(m): 7:47pm On Apr 12, 2013
*farts on thread and takes to his heels*
Re: KWAATA AND HIS Teacher...good Morning Peeps!! by ATMC(f): 9:30pm On Apr 12, 2013
bin gbagbo: 8

* holds her waist tightly * where do u think you are going angry
dt's all you good at
Re: KWAATA AND HIS Teacher...good Morning Peeps!! by bingbagbo(m): 5:44pm On Apr 18, 2013
ATMC: dt's all you good at

* ereccts* angry
Re: KWAATA AND HIS Teacher...good Morning Peeps!! by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 20, 2013
bin gbagbo:

* ereccts* angry
Madness!!!
Re: KWAATA AND HIS Teacher...good Morning Peeps!! by bingbagbo(m): 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2013
PretiEbony: Madness!!!

angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Funny Pics. Enjoy / Pastor And His Yoruba Interpreter / Eid Ul Adha 2015 Short Shayari Poems Rhymes Hindi-english

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.