Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

See What I Did To My Sec Sch Maths Teacher... Good Or Bad? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See What I Did To My Sec Sch Maths Teacher... Good Or Bad? (1074 Views)

How My Maths Teacher Used To Pronounce Things / That Moment When Your Maths Teacher Calls You To Solve A Question On The Board. / (photo) Hahaha! When Your Maths Teacher Asks You To Expand The Equation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Did To My Sec Sch Maths Teacher... Good Or Bad? by hfinest1(m): 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
I met my secondary school maths teacher, he asked for the direction to Zenith Bank in my area. I told him to make a 2pie turn, walk for abt 1.8metres (round that up to the nearest tens), you’ll then see a shop which is perpendicular to your right,make an obtuse angle turn and you’ll see the bank at a distance of about X metres of which x can easily be gotten from the log 4 base 2 =2x. Let him feel what I felt as a student during his Maths class. Lolzzzzz Do you think the Teacher can ever find the Zenith Bank?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See What I Did To My Sec Sch Maths Teacher... Good Or Bad? by adonbilivit: 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2015
h
Re: See What I Did To My Sec Sch Maths Teacher... Good Or Bad? by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
that teacher go. be like

End time student giving end time direction
Re: See What I Did To My Sec Sch Maths Teacher... Good Or Bad? by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
hfinest1:
I met my secondary school maths teacher, he asked for the direction to Zenith
Bank in my area.
I told him to make a 2pie turn, walk for abt 1.8metres (round that up to the
nearest tens), you’ll then see a shop which is perpendicular to your right,make
an
obtuse angle turn and you’ll see the bank at a distance of about X metres of
which x can easily be gotten from the log 4 base 2 =2x.
Let him feel what I felt as a student during his Maths class. Lolzzzzz
Do you think the Teacher can ever find the Zenith Bank?
OP u kno well I sweargringrin u don kill me with laughtergringringrin na sambisa d man go find himself,pie turngringrin

1 Like

Re: See What I Did To My Sec Sch Maths Teacher... Good Or Bad? by calista1234(f): 2:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
Lol. Eno bad ego happy say eteach u well

(1) (Reply)

When U Add Zlatan And Suarez / When You Dont Actually Give A F.."u Just Gata Do What You Gata Do".lol (picture) / How Many Of You Still Remember This:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.