Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Nse Ikpe Etim Cries Like A Baby On Seeing Her Brother At Her Wedding (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nse Ikpe Etim Cries Like A Baby On Seeing Her Brother At Her Wedding (photos) (8787 Views)

Actress Nse Ikpe Etim Shares Sunday Stuning Photo / Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) / Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nse Ikpe Etim Cries Like A Baby On Seeing Her Brother At Her Wedding (photos) by Kaymisola(f): 8:39am On Apr 08, 2013
If you have seen Nollywood actress, Nse Ikpe-Etim cry in movies then imagine the display of emotions on the morning of her wedding day, Thursday, April 4, 2013 when she re-united with her brother, Patrick, after five years. They haven't seen in five years - so she cried out her heart on seeing him - awww, I can imagine! She didn't expect to see him but he SURPRISED her!
Her brother, Patrick is a cyclist in the US and also a student in one of the universities in the States.
See more pictures...
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/04/nse-ikpe-etim-cries-like-baby-on-seeing.html

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Cries Like A Baby On Seeing Her Brother At Her Wedding (photos) by shewanna: 9:19am On Apr 08, 2013
How can her hair look like this on her wedding day? Or u mean some days to her wedding How are we to believe it was her wedding day? Na wa o.
Blog promotion. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Cries Like A Baby On Seeing Her Brother At Her Wedding (photos) by Indifferent(m): 9:58am On Apr 08, 2013
Dreadluck sister and Earring brother. Im crying for the 2

2 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Cries Like A Baby On Seeing Her Brother At Her Wedding (photos) by nmagirl(f): 11:21am On Apr 08, 2013
Aww!, feel like crying too.
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Cries Like A Baby On Seeing Her Brother At Her Wedding (photos) by Kolade9(m): 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2013
This kyn hair? Wedding?
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Cries Like A Baby On Seeing Her Brother At Her Wedding (photos) by Nemidav(m): 12:53pm On Apr 08, 2013
Very good actress
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Cries Like A Baby On Seeing Her Brother At Her Wedding (photos) by heed101(m): 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2013
sad sad sad sad
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Cries Like A Baby On Seeing Her Brother At Her Wedding (photos) by bebe2(f): 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2013
Awwwwww love my family, I beg make I call them
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Cries Like A Baby On Seeing Her Brother At Her Wedding (photos) by debola23(f): 3:14pm On Apr 08, 2013
Aaw. Wat a nice gangsta hairstyle. Just d purfect thng for a church wedn. cool
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Cries Like A Baby On Seeing Her Brother At Her Wedding (photos) by Popowaa: 4:54pm On Apr 08, 2013
*Dabs eyes with a hankie* soooo emotional
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Cries Like A Baby On Seeing Her Brother At Her Wedding (photos) by beeboy09(m): 11:43pm On Apr 08, 2013
She's got the best set of open teeth ever. The scene looks quite emotional from both of em. Anyways I'm happy she's happy. Ur marriage begins after the wedding.
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Cries Like A Baby On Seeing Her Brother At Her Wedding (photos) by willienaji: 8:42pm On Apr 10, 2013
eeeyaaa. am touched. my eyes are filled with tears for both of them. sooo emotional
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Cries Like A Baby On Seeing Her Brother At Her Wedding (photos) by Czarskit(m): 10:56pm On Apr 10, 2013
The tears washed off le make up and undid her hair.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Cries Like A Baby On Seeing Her Brother At Her Wedding (photos) by Blackgold09(f): 11:35pm On Apr 10, 2013
Kolade9: This kyn hair? Wedding?
na her day so any hw she lk she can fit her hair or na u dey do d wedding?

(1) (Reply)

Jay Jay Okocha’s Daughter Shares Lovely New Photos / Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" / Throwback Photos Of Naira Marley Before Fame That Will Motivate You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.