Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

How Can I Integrate Php And Mysql With Dreamweaver - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Integrate Php And Mysql With Dreamweaver (1411 Views)

How To Create Premium Joomla Template With Dreamweaver / How Do I Download An Existing Site And Edit The Contents With Dreamweaver ? / How Can I integrate as sms system to my website. any help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Integrate Php And Mysql With Dreamweaver by dcitizen1: 8:50am On Apr 08, 2013
I would like a good web developer in the house to give me a detailed insight on how to integrate php and mysql in adobe dreamweaver. Thank you for ur anticipated response. Look foward to ur responses.
Re: How Can I Integrate Php And Mysql With Dreamweaver by tabontabon: 11:45am On Apr 08, 2013
To integrate php mysql with dreamweaver,u nid to meet some requirements.
1.install php,mysql and apache using xampp or wamp.
2. Set up ur site in dreamweaver to use php and mysql as testing server and select local/network as the access model,all ur pages shuld b saved with .php
3. Create ur database using phpMyAdmin and create some tables with sample record.
4.create mysql connection in dreamweaver.
I.b4 u can create a mysql connection,create or open a .php page in drmweaver.
II.open databases panel(window-databases).
III.Click d plus button and select mysql connection.fill in d details on d dialog box.
Connection name-use any name u like.
MYSQL SERVER-dis is d address of d dbase,use localhost,if d dbase is on ur system.
USER NAME-Enta d name of d mysql user acct that u want to use,d user granted privileges on d dbase
PASSWORD-Enta d password 4d user account,d password u used wen creating d dbase.
DATABASE-enta d name of d dbase u want to use.
Click d test button,if dreamweaver reports success,click ok
I HOPE DIS TIPS HELPS.labegan[@]gmail dot com

(1) (Reply)

Finally Adsense Said Yes To Me / How Good Is Propellerads??? / Nigeria Payment Received Adsense Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.