Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,740 members, 7,955,825 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:12 PM

IMMIGRATION PAST QUESTIONS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IMMIGRATION PAST QUESTIONS (1407 Views)

Juniour WAEC Past Questions And Answers / Get Your Concise Nigeria Immigration Past Questions An / PTDF Msc Scholarship Past Questions And Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IMMIGRATION PAST QUESTIONS by Oluwacolded: 10:14am On Apr 08, 2013
Path-way tutors Kubwa Abuja

Wish to inform all the applicants of the immigration services that the examination past questions is avaliable in our tutorial centre in kubwa or if you are far away from abuja we can send it to your email.

We also offer home tutor to your ward and online tutorial to those that applied for the immigration services.

Contact- 08139018012
Re: IMMIGRATION PAST QUESTIONS by lilphantom01(m): 10:39pm On Oct 10, 2013
smiley smiley[i][/i] happy 2hear that pls snd the imm questions to dix email below

musahassan575@gmail.com
Re: IMMIGRATION PAST QUESTIONS by chidifrank(m): 7:00am On Oct 16, 2013
Oluwacolded: Path-way tutors Kubwa Abuja

Wish to inform all the applicants of the immigration services that the examination past questions is avaliable in our tutorial centre in kubwa or if you are far away from abuja we can send it to your email.

We also offer home tutor to your ward and online tutorial to those that applied for the immigration services.

Contact- 08139018012

pls help forward to chidi.frank@yahoo.com
Re: IMMIGRATION PAST QUESTIONS by kaykash007(m): 4:37pm On Oct 16, 2013
Boss abeg send d PQ to dis address Ayorindekayode007@gmail.com or ayorinde_kayode@yahoo.com. Tanks and God bless.
Re: IMMIGRATION PAST QUESTIONS by Marineetyon(m): 7:54pm On Dec 02, 2013
Pls can you send it to this mail box: etyon4real@gmail.com
Re: IMMIGRATION PAST QUESTIONS by tobiit(m): 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
Please, I need the PQ to prepare for the exam. My Email: tosyn_4all@live.com

Thank you very much.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Way Forward Prospective OAU Batch C Corp Member Following ASUU Strike / I Bet You 99.9% Of Adult Don't Know This / Emotion Dictate World Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.