Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,278 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

POP Date For This Current Batch B Corp Members.......... - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / POP Date For This Current Batch B Corp Members.......... (39252 Views)

2015 Batch A POP Date Is Finally Official / PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP / NYSC : Anambra State 2014 'batch B' Corp Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: POP Date For This Current Batch B Corp Members.......... by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 16, 2013
Miatha: Please can someone tell me the meaning of POP with detailed explanation? tanx.
ar u a learner?
Re: POP Date For This Current Batch B Corp Members.......... by moneyhungry(m): 7:18pm On May 18, 2013
Miatha: Please can someone tell me the meaning of POP with detailed explanation? tanx.
it simply means PLANTAIN or PAW-PAW.

1 Like

Re: POP Date For This Current Batch B Corp Members.......... by AngelAfy: 11:09pm On May 18, 2013
Is certain dat we are passing out by June 6th so u guyz suld be prepared
Re: POP Date For This Current Batch B Corp Members.......... by solomon215(m): 11:37pm On May 20, 2013
Passing out parade!

1 Like

Re: POP Date For This Current Batch B Corp Members.......... by segzykay(m): 1:19pm On May 21, 2013
2012 Batch 'B' Winding-up/Passing-
out Approved Programme of activities
I wish to inform you that Management
has approved the following programme
of activities for the 2012 Batch 'B'
Winding-up/Passing-out exercise:-
1. Tuesday 21st May, 2013 -
Wednesday 29th May, 2013
i. Job Creation and
Awareness Week,
Sensitization of Corps
Members on Job Creation/
Opportunities after
Service. This will be done
at the Zonal level using
relevant officers.
ii. Lectures/Seminars on Job
opportunities by the
National Directorate of
Employment (NDE) at the
Zonal level.
2. Thurday 30th May, - Friday
31st May, 2013
i. Release of Passing-out
Corps Members by
Employers.
ii. Registration/Clearing of
Corps Members.
Information on conditions
for issuance of Certificates
of National Service.
3. Monday 3rd June, 2013
i. Parade Rehearsal
ii. Signing of Final clearance
by Zonal Inspectors.
4. Tuesday 4th June, 2013
i. Parade Rehearsal.
ii. Signing of Final clearance
by Zonal Inspectors.
iii. Debriefing/Evaluation of
Service Year.
iv. Administration of
Questionnaire (Form 4B)
on 5% of the Passing-out
Corps Members.
5. Wednesday 5th June, 2013
i. Final Parade Rehearsal.
ii. State Farewell Party to be
presided over by the
Governor of the State.
6. Thursday 6th June, 2013
i. Passing-out Ceremony to
be presided over by the
Governor of the State.
ii. Distribution of Certificates
of National Service to
deserving corps members.
7. Wishing you a very successful
Winding-up and Passing-out
programme.
8. Thank You.
Source: www.nysc.gov.ng

2 Likes

Re: POP Date For This Current Batch B Corp Members.......... by augustinedozie(m): 10:33am On May 22, 2013
[quote author=segzykay]2012 Batch 'B' Winding-up/Passing-
out Approved Programme of activities
I wish to inform you that Management
has approved the following programme
of activities for the 2012 Batch 'B'
Winding-up/Passing-out exercise:-
1. Tuesday 21st May, 2013 -
Wednesday 29th May, 2013
i. Job Creation and
Awareness Week,
Sensitization of Corps
Members on Job Creation/
Opportunities after
Service. This will be done
at the Zonal level using
relevant officers.
ii. Lectures/Seminars on Jo
thank you sisterly. bags ready, jungle boot washed, khaki ironed, clearance already done, the parade not interesting to me.....all am waiting is for the certificate come june 6th
Re: POP Date For This Current Batch B Corp Members.......... by jahlove4jah: 7:38pm On May 22, 2013
2012 Batch 'B' Winding-up/Passing-out Approved Programme of activities
I wish to inform you that Management has approved the following programme of activities for the 2012 Batch 'B' Winding-up/Passing-out exercise:-

Tuesday 21st May, 2013 - Wednesday 29th May, 2013
Job Creation and Awareness Week, Sensitization of Corps Members on Job Creation/Opportunities after Service. This will be done at the Zonal level using relevant officers.
Lectures/Seminars on Job opportunities by the National Directorate of Employment (NDE) at the Zonal level.
Thurday 30th May, - Friday 31st May, 2013
Release of Passing-out Corps Members by Employers.
Registration/Clearing of Corps Members. Information on conditions for issuance of Certificates of National Service.
Monday 3rd June, 2013
Parade Rehearsal
Signing of Final clearance by Zonal Inspectors.
Tuesday 4th June, 2013
Parade Rehearsal.
Signing of Final clearance by Zonal Inspectors.
Debriefing/Evaluation of Service Year.
Administration of Questionnaire (Form 4B) on 5% of the Passing-out Corps Members.
Wednesday 5th June, 2013
Final Parade Rehearsal.
State Farewell Party to be presided over by the Governor of the State.
Thursday 6th June, 2013
Passing-out Ceremony to be presided over by the Governor of the State.
Distribution of Certificates of National Service to deserving corps members.
Wishing you a very successful Winding-up and Passing-out programme.
Thank You.

1 Like

Re: POP Date For This Current Batch B Corp Members.......... by nellyquash(f): 11:03am On Jun 04, 2013
money-hungry :

it simply means PLANTAIN or PAW-PAW.
hahahahhahahahaha, o boy u bad ooooi
Re: POP Date For This Current Batch B Corp Members.......... by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 04, 2013
plaster of paris cheesy
Re: POP Date For This Current Batch B Corp Members.......... by Mversed: 9:45am On Jun 05, 2013
nerodenero: I think the POP date is usually 3weeks before the Orientation camp opens.In this case,the new 2013 Batch B corps members will resume camp 25th June,2013 and if you deduct 3weeks which is 21days from 25 i.e.25-21=4, that is 4th June and this contradicts the date being rumoured around as the POP date.Fingers crossed and watching!!!

POP is always on a thursday, always! And Orientation always starts on a tueday, always!

From an ex-corps member
Re: POP Date For This Current Batch B Corp Members.......... by tallfish145(m): 3:09pm On Jun 05, 2013
June 6 confirmed date.
Re: POP Date For This Current Batch B Corp Members.......... by Church12: 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
If u ve finish ur service and u need job in lagos kindly drop ur CV to
vigidrecruit@gmail.com to apply as graduate trainee
Re: POP Date For This Current Batch B Corp Members.......... by Dubai12: 10:20am On May 05, 2020
Batch B1 is passing out on 28th may. Period

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five / Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... / Photo: Prospective Copers Will Say Amen To This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.