Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,769 members, 7,824,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

The Global International Youth Foundation (G.I.Y.F) Is A Scam - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Global International Youth Foundation (G.I.Y.F) Is A Scam (12108 Views)

Global International College / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Job Opportunities In Global International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Global International Youth Foundation (G.I.Y.F) Is A Scam by max4osas(m): 5:54am On Apr 09, 2013
Another biggest scam on the internet. Pls if you received an E-mail from G.I.Y.F inviting you to participate in a Serminar or Training in USA/Dakar-Senegal, please Ignore no matter how authentic it looks.

Respected Sir/Madam,
The Global International Youth Foundation (G.I.Y.F) is pleased to invite you to attend our up coming International Youth Conference on (Child Abuse, Racism & Human Trafficking and Problems of Youth Unemployment). This event will begin from (May 18th-21ST 2013) in Atlanta-Georgia, United State and (May 25th-28th 2013) in Republic of Senegal. I am honored to invite you to attend this conference as our guest. Kindly contact the secretariat office via Mr. John Miles E-mail: [jmsecretarait@consultant.com or jmsecretarait@gmail.com] for more details and requirement for your registration.  Endeavor to inform the secretariat that you were invited to participate by (Ms. Patricia Douglas) a staff member of the Global International Youth Foundation.
Note that the Organizing Committee will provide air tickets, visas and lodging accommodation only in the United State of America. I do hope you can make time in your busy schedule to attend this conference and share your ideas on this topic on the panel.
Sincerely,
Ms. Patricia DouglasG.I.Y.F, USA.‬

This is a typical format of the invitation please Ignore
Re: The Global International Youth Foundation (G.I.Y.F) Is A Scam by EmmanuelAAA(m): 5:40am On May 31, 2013
OMG..am a victim of this..I have all ready sent my details to them..I should have just tried to reserch before sending those details..I hope those bastards won't use my details for fraud
Re: The Global International Youth Foundation (G.I.Y.F) Is A Scam by chiedu7: 2:59pm On Jun 18, 2013
[size=16pt]This dem The Global International Youth Foundation (G.I.Y.F) na real scam, see wetin i get.[/size]

Re: The Global International Youth Foundation (G.I.Y.F) Is A Scam by jethro2: 10:05am On Sep 08, 2013
Yes thats them. Just got a facebook message from them. Beware

2 Likes

Re: The Global International Youth Foundation (G.I.Y.F) Is A Scam by filibust: 6:00am On Sep 24, 2013
Yop! I just knew the mail was a scam!

Got this about 4-hours back.

Greetings to you this noble day.
The Global International Youth
Foundation (G.I.Y.F) is pleased
to invite you to attend and to
represent your country forth-
coming International Conference
on (Child Abuse, Racism &
Human Trafficking and Problems
of Youth Unemployment).

This event will begins from (October 14th-17th 2013) in Atlanta- Georgia, United State & (October 21nd-24th 2013) in West Africa, Republic of Senegal.
I am honored to invite you to attend this conference as my guest.

Kindly contact the secretariat
office via Ms. Elizabeth William
E-mail: [secretary-youthfoun­
dation@secretary.net] For more
details and requirement for your
registration. Also feel free to
contact me if you need any
further details on the conference.
Endeavor to inform the
secretariat office that you were
invited to participate by
(Ms.Lilian Douglas) a staff
member of the Global
International Youth Foundation.

Note that the Organizing
Committee will provide air
tickets, visas and lodging
accommodation only in the
United State of America. I do
hope you can make time in your
busy schedule to attend these
conference and share your ideas
on this topic on the panel!

Please let me know whether you
can make it as soon as you can,
through my personal e-mail:
liliandouglas28@outlook.com

Thanks!

Ms.Lilian Douglas
G.I.Y.F, USA.
OFFICE TEL- +1-206-666-4159
E-MAIL: secretary-youthfound­
ation@secretary.net
Re: The Global International Youth Foundation (G.I.Y.F) Is A Scam by olamie1906: 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2013
The slowpoke just sent me a message on facebook. I smiled and says to the screen.. omo oyinbo fe gba mi ni 9ja[a white guy want to dupe me in nigeria].

1 Like

Re: The Global International Youth Foundation (G.I.Y.F) Is A Scam by Fridaychinyere(m): 11:11am On Nov 04, 2013
Thanks guy i just got the mail hours ago, i google the name of the sender the answer i got i was not satisfied i now google the GIYF, there i saw scam alart wow those guys is something else gush God will help us ooo
Re: The Global International Youth Foundation (G.I.Y.F) Is A Scam by konklushun(f): 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
Tnx soo much for creating this thread. I just got d mail in my inbox and i decided to google it. Na nairaland forum na im show up first. God punish satan.
Re: The Global International Youth Foundation (G.I.Y.F) Is A Scam by Eneze1(f): 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
got the mail around past 1, had to google the name of the organization, op thanks for this information
Re: The Global International Youth Foundation (G.I.Y.F) Is A Scam by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 22, 2013
The fools aren't even sensible enough. Inviting people all over without solid proof of how you got their e-mail address and what exactly merited them for the IV is already suspicious. And who says they are 'Oyibos'? These are guys from one of these learning African countries that do no know that Nigeria has far passed that level of Internet Scam (not so proud to say, though). I, for one, have been catching fun with them, replying tactfully and watching them expose themselves more and more. After my first response, a couple of guys claiming to be white 'chics' also sent me mails saying they were invited too and they looked forward to seeing me there. When I asked how they all got my mail, they said 'yellow paper' and that I shouldn't forget that the Internet is a wide place, hoping to sway me by that. What they don't know is that I am an Internet guru and I know exactly what happens there. It was fun while it lasted but I'm even tired of the chitchat and I think it's time I smeared their poo on their faces!
Re: The Global International Youth Foundation (G.I.Y.F) Is A Scam by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 22, 2013
Thank God I'm a Nigerian! grin
Re: The Global International Youth Foundation (G.I.Y.F) Is A Scam by akubudejud(m): 11:56am On Nov 22, 2013
Gozie Diora: Thank God I'm a Nigerian! grin

I receive the same mail but am not moved at all,because it is just too fake to be good..Nigerians are wiser now..it is well..!

2 Likes

Re: The Global International Youth Foundation (G.I.Y.F) Is A Scam by Toluwani2(f): 2:45am On Nov 24, 2013
max4osas: Another biggest scam on the internet. Pls if you
received an E-mail from G.I.Y.F inviting you to participate in a
Serminar or Training in USA/Dakar-Senegal, please Ignore no matter how
authentic it looks.

Respected Sir/Madam,
The Global International Youth Foundation (G.I.Y.F) is pleased to invite
you to attend our up coming International Youth Conference on (Child
Abuse, Racism & Human Trafficking and Problems of Youth
Unemployment). This event will begin from (May 18th-21ST 2013) in
Atlanta-Georgia, United State and (May 25th-28th 2013) in Republic of
Senegal. I am honored to invite you to attend this conference as our
guest. Kindly contact the secretariat office via Mr. John Miles
E-mail: [jmsecretarait@consultant.com or jmsecretarait@gmail.com] for
more details and requirement for your registration.  Endeavor to
inform the secretariat that you were invited to participate by (Ms.
Patricia Douglas) a staff member of the Global International Youth
Foundation.
Note that the Organizing Committee will provide air tickets, visas and
lodging accommodation only in the United State of America. I do hope you
can make time in your busy schedule to attend this conference and share
your ideas on this topic on the panel.
Sincerely,
Ms. Patricia DouglasG.I.Y.F, USA.‬

This is a typical format of the invitation please Ignore
i also got d mail
Re: The Global International Youth Foundation (G.I.Y.F) Is A Scam by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 24, 2013
When will things get better in this part of th world? Only God cn help us o. I got the same message twice abt 2 days ago, i knew it ws scam bt i reply them. They replied me 2day asking me 2 send my details, i now laugh and say let me see what pple are saying about them and that is what brought me here. I receive a lot of messages from pple like them, i still have another scam job interview from qatar. At this stage i dnt think i can b a victim of them, i know how to handle them beta. Most times they quit the conversation when they see my response. My advice to pple here, search all things and hold on to the truth, don't folow short cuts, don't cheat others, believ in God, and finally protect your identity/contact especially on internet dat is y sme pple have bein sayin it in NIS tred nt to just past their email or phone number in the name of asking for NIS past question. But me atimes i don't care, i have more than one email and i knw the one good things can neva come from which i dnt even chek often. May God help and protect us in Jesus Name
Re: The Global International Youth Foundation (G.I.Y.F) Is A Scam by Sunfex(m): 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2013
what are real scam of life.. I nearly fell for d trap this weekend. just so happy that I obeyed ma mind and researched for the me.
Re: The Global International Youth Foundation (G.I.Y.F) Is A Scam by akubudejud(m): 8:38am On Nov 25, 2013
olaadams: When will things get better in this part of th world? Only God cn help us o. I got the same message twice abt 2 days ago, i knew it ws scam bt i reply them. They replied me 2day asking me 2 send my details, i now laugh and say let me see what pple are saying about them and that is what brought me here. I receive a lot of messages from pple like them, i still have another scam job interview from qatar. At this stage i dnt think i can b a victim of them, i know how to handle them beta. Most times they quit the conversation when they see my response. My advice to pple here, search all things and hold on to the truth, don't folow short cuts, don't cheat others, believ in God, and finally protect your identity/contact especially on internet dat is y sme pple have bein sayin it in NIS tred nt to just past their email or phone number in the name of asking for NIS past question. But me atimes i don't care, i have more than one email and i knw the one good things can neva come from which i dnt even chek often. May God help and protect us in Jesus Name

...the Qatar job interview is another beautiful scam, be careful all,...these are Nigerian swindling Nigerian because of our unemployment problem in our own land May God be with us..!

1 Like

Re: The Global International Youth Foundation (G.I.Y.F) Is A Scam by bamiDee1(m): 8:31am On Nov 28, 2013
Thank God I was a little more patient to find out how true this is. I had to message them to ask when the submission of details would lapse and dey replied 26th, nov. I thank God I didn't fall in d hands of fraudsters. Guys, ''Not all that glitters is Gold''.
Re: The Global International Youth Foundation (G.I.Y.F) Is A Scam by flakkylegend(f): 6:15pm On Dec 15, 2013
So many scam messages in my box i got the Qatar own also got this. Do they think Nigerians are fools.
ATTN: A MESSAGE FROM THE UNITED NATIONS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME. YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED FOR A GRANT OF 1,000,000.00 USD. THIS FUNDS IS FOR THE GROWTH OF YOUR ECONOMY AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT. I BELIEVE AT THIS POINT YOU MUST HAVE BEEN PAID TO BEGIN THE GROWTH OF YOUR ECONOMY.

HOWEVER, DO FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO THE SECRETARY GENERAL MR.BAN KI-MOON VIA EMAIL: www.bkimoon01@live.com
YOUR ATTENTION IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

SINGED,
HOMAN ANNETTE

These days i also get messages with diamond bank name to upgrade my account when i dont even have an active acct wt them.

(1) (Reply)

No Work Experience? Here Are Tips To Help You Write A Great CV / NIMASA 2012 Interview! / Get A Job For Yourself Without Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.