Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ (28299 Views)

'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram / Puff Daddy Gushes Over Jennifer Lopez’s Curvaceous Butt, Slams Kim Kardashian’s! / Reese Witherspoon Subtly Slams Kim Kardashian And Paris Hilton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by kbdrim(m): 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ray J just released the name of his new single, “I Hit It First,” due out April 9, and the cover art is a blurred out picture of Kim! The lyrics are totally shocking, referring to their infamous sex tape, and he calls out Kanye too!
Kanye West is going to be so angry! Kim Kardashian‘s ex-boyfriend Ray J just took to Twitter and Instagram to tell his fans that his new single is called “I Hit It First.” It’s all about how he had sex with Kim long before Kanye. Don’t forget they starred in the infamous sex tape Super Star, which was leaked in 2007.
Ray J’s New Song About Kim Kardashian
Ray J and Kim dated for five years and broke up over six years ago, but it appears as though he isn’t over the reality star. He dedicated an entire song to his hot-and-heavy relationship with the brunette vixen, and it’s called “I Hit It First.” This sounds like a total diss!
Here are some of the lyrics: “Hit it from north/Brought her head down south/Now that I’m finished/She’s on to Mr. West.”
Ray J even took to Twitter to say: “Check out my new single cover ‘I Hit It first’ available on ITUNES on 4/9 ‘I Put her On’ #KOmusic.”
Will Kim & KanyeWest Speak Out About Ray J’s Single?
It wouldn’t be surprising if Kim and Kanye take to Twitter to slam this song. This is absolutely uncalled for and ridiculous! Kim is six months pregnant and clearly has moved on with Kanye. Plus, she isn’t even officially divorced from Kris Humphries! Why would Ray J do this?

HollywoodLife.com has reached out to both Kim and Ray J’s reps.
http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/04/05/ray-j-i-hit-it-first-kim-kardashian-song/

2 Likes

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by kbdrim(m): 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2013
Me thinks KIM K used Ray J to climb up there..Now Ray J wants to use her to climb back to relevance grin grin

38 Likes

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 06, 2013
Mr ray j..,u hit her first right? d question now is,CAN U HIT HER AGAIN? Let me break it down,U FIT Bleep HER TOTO AGAIN? Mr Ray j., i'm asking u

25 Likes

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by nikkyshyne(f): 4:31pm On Apr 06, 2013
Are you serious? shocked

1 Like

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2013
Mwuahahaahahahahahah

Shout out to the Homie Ray J!

Us Good Looking Niqqahz Have that Cocky Swagga Like No Other

Mad Respect to a Fellow Boss.

I Salute, Chief
cool

11 Likes

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by etalker: 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2013
Small boys just don't wanna grow up. Smh

Aiet.. I hit Chidinma (keke dike) first, should I go to the studio to sing about it now that she's popular?

6 Likes

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2013
e-talker:

Aiet.. I hit Chidinma (keke dike) first, should I go to the studio to sing about it now that she's popular?

That's not Ray J's Point^

3 Likes

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 06, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Mwuahahaahahahahahah

Shout out to the Homie Ray J!

Us Good Looking Niqqahz Have that Cocky Swagga Like No Other

Mad Respect to a Fellow Boss.

I Salute, Chief
cool
lmao ray j is trying so hard to get media attention and at the same time trying pretty hard to get back at kim (typical display of male ego and chauvenism),apparently from the look of things,kim seems not to be bothered,he can go on ranting,he can never break through the way kim did.he meant to use the video to embarss kim,unfortunatly for ray,kim turned her reproach to raw cash and fame and has moved on.anyway he is just a frustrated male attention seeker.moreover i used to think its only women that craved for attention,its so sad ray has reduced himself so bad that he is looking for attention so desperatly.if i were kim sef,i will either ignore him completly or if i am in the mood,buy all his cds out of the market and set it ablaze to show him that he is worth nothing

8 Likes

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2013
It has nothing to do with Getting Kim Back Smh

It's about the Male Hip Community complete and utter disgust at this cornball Kanye And His Over Inflated Ego

The Og Chief Ray J Is Just Bringing Kanye back down to earth with a subtle G-Check

Basically saying..."What you Have....We have all Already Had"

Remember Kanye Allegedly wants to title his new album I am God, or some overly Narcissistic Crap Of That Sort.

The Guy's a Bum.

And Any Hip Hop Brotha who wants to take shots at him and bring him back down to Earth, I Fully Endorse

Heck, I might just go out and Buy Ray'J's Crap Musik Just to Show My Support.

Nah, Nevermind I'm Good

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2013
e-talker:

abi o,na real 15 year ol brain dey inside ray j's head,smh.it is very ridiculous when grown as,s men degenerate to that level,very pathetic,smh

2 Likes

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: It has nothing to do with Getting Kim Back Smh

It's about the Male Hip Community complete and utter disgust at this cornball Kanye And His Over Inflated Ego

The Og Chief Ray J Is Just Bringing Kanye back down to earth with a subtle G-Check

Basically saying..."What you Have....We have all Already Had"

Remember Kanye Allegedly wants to title his new album I am God, or some overly Narcissistic Crap Of That Sort.

The Guy's a Bum.

And Any Hip Hop Brotha who wants to take shots at him and bring him back down to Earth, I Fully Endorse

Heck, I might just go out and Buy Ray'J's Crap Musik Just to Show My Support.

Nah, Nevermind I'm Good

o,so he is trying to bring kanye to his senses while uprooting an already dead and forgotten issue,an issue that kim turned to her own fame.ok,if he now brings kanye to his senses,what of his 6months pregnancy inside kim's stomach.he should turn himself into a teenager and take off like some peoples husbands on nairaland that i dont want to mention her name.he shouldn't father his kid because some people have already branded her a ho shocked smh,i shake my head for some men

5 Likes

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ray J just get a life, get some standards and stop thinking you're better than kanye you're in the past now get over it, stop trying too hard to be relevant, you irrelevant rude and childish brat.
First it was some silly book now its a track, dude must be really hurting grin
You hit her First so what? Now she's a bigger celebrity than you, KK used you, deal with that. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 06, 2013
Who cares, sad smmh
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by BarryX(m): 11:56pm On Apr 06, 2013
kbdrim: Me thinks KIM K used Ray J to climb up there..Now Ray J wants to use her to climb back to relevance grin grin
Exactly my thought., Nice Video back then sha even though shot by an amateur.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by ParisLove2(f): 12:21am On Apr 07, 2013
Kim has moved on, mr Jay should do the same. We all know you hit first.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Akshow: 6:15am On Apr 07, 2013
Totally uncalled for. E no need am at all. But i no blame am sha. Who wont be obsessed wit a sexy dish like Kim? All d same ray j grow up!
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by free2ryhme: 6:20am On Apr 07, 2013
This is what happens when you open your legs to the public!! She is pretty disgusting if you ask me.

12 Likes

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by lightheart(m): 6:26am On Apr 07, 2013
See Ray J sha dissing Kanye oo
#SignsOfTheEndtimes

1 Like

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by baynix(m): 6:27am On Apr 07, 2013
Dr2great: Mr ray j..,u hit her first right? d question now is,CAN U HIT HER AGAIN? Let me break it down,U FIT Bleep HER TOTO AGAIN? Mr Ray j., i'm asking u

Bros.. Always Debe Is Always Debe!! That's If U Understand Dat!

7 Likes

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by 50calibre(m): 6:27am On Apr 07, 2013
This one is just another attention seeking diss track from a guy who has almost fallen into oblivion.

Pus*y that you hit in 2005, that doesn't mean anything. Kim kardashian is a high class who*e, her pus*y has long been upgraded from 1.0 which it was back in 2005 to a 4.0.

I hit Taylor swift years back before she even became famous but you don't see me bragging or making tracks about it.

5 Likes

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Codedrock(m): 6:28am On Apr 07, 2013
All i need is another se.x tape. Non of this is ma concern.

8 Likes

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by KingPradas(m): 6:30am On Apr 07, 2013
Listen to the song below. Ray J I hit first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa0hj82sS1k
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Chanchit: 6:33am On Apr 07, 2013
I can't blame that mumu too much, cos Kanye west would still come and sing abt number wetin he be when he splits from KimK. Cos god Kanye sef is more mumuer.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Mathewjoseph: 6:37am On Apr 07, 2013
kbdrim: Me thinks KIM K used Ray J to climb up there..Now Ray J wants to use her to climb back to relevance grin grin
are you sure?
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by POLICECAP: 6:41am On Apr 07, 2013
If his glory is truly coming form the fact that "he hit it first" then I wonder why he is still brooding and living in the past.... grin

If I were kim and kanye, I'lld just let out a big LOL!
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Mathewjoseph: 6:45am On Apr 07, 2013
Abeg hw can this topic affect the price of rice in the market?oga gudluck do sumtin o,guys i lie?na #350 dem dey sell congo of rice una dey here the talk about kim nd ray j,no b d same kim insult 9ja babes say dem ugly like ape?

2 Likes

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Hemanwel(m): 6:46am On Apr 07, 2013
Karen Igho and Kim Kay...who is hotter?
Can't find the answer on google.
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by goldfish80(m): 6:47am On Apr 07, 2013
Lol.. This dude Iڪ tripping.He can't get over this hoe, perhaps he shoulda thought of it before releasing the tape that put the Hoe on the map.when every dog within the 360 diameters of the earth saw it, they all wanted to taste it! grin

kim plz, give us α pregancy po*rn tape,you will make a hell lotta money. Gv it α thought wink
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by martyns303(m): 6:52am On Apr 07, 2013
Kanye is on the receiving end now, when khalifa started dating Amber, kanye dissed him on the remix of chris brown dueces tracking saying "nig*a took my old b#t.ch and turned her into his new b#t.ch". How does it feel now mr. West

28 Likes

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by lekzwyc(m): 6:52am On Apr 07, 2013
grin

1 Like

Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by idontgiveafuck(f): 6:55am On Apr 07, 2013
ok ya'll when waz the last time ray j was relevant? I mean it's no secret that he is the cause of her fame, but to be dwelling on this ish even after years gone by shows immaturity on his side... he is trying to make a comeback you guyz. If you guyz live ray j go and support. SMFH
Re: Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ by Ogundale(m): 6:58am On Apr 07, 2013
Today is sunday

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter / Tboss Hangs Out With Alex / Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.