Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,492 members, 7,826,846 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Anny Marcurly Should B Ashamed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anny Marcurly Should B Ashamed (3983 Views)

Toke Makinwa On Her Failed Marriage – “am No Longer Ashamed” / Fans Blast Kim Kardashian For Rarely Washing Her Hair;naija Girls Will B Ashamed / Obasanjo Blasts Nigerian Celebrities Who Campaign 4 GEJ:I'm Ashamed Of You(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anny Marcurly Should B Ashamed by busygal(f): 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2008
why is anny macurly proud of her pregnancy she should hide her face wat do u tink
Re: Anny Marcurly Should B Ashamed by whateva(m): 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2008
see this gurl
wait oo you dey jealous say nor be you 2face give belle abi?
if not why do you want her to be ashamed?
na she be the first person e dey give belle to abi na she be the first chick to get bell out wedlock abi ,
sometimes dey talk wetin concern you
Re: Anny Marcurly Should B Ashamed by annboga(f): 7:45pm On Apr 05, 2008
busygal:

why is anny macurly proud of her pregnancy she should hide her face what do u think

Seriously speaking,this young gal ought to be ashamed of herself.

aving a relationship with 2face after their 1st break up deosn't not

worth it at all.all she can show for it now is MAMA NAH BOY, lol.
Re: Anny Marcurly Should B Ashamed by yongbabe(f): 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2008
pls why should she be ashamed??
a pregnancy is smth to be proud of, irrespective of the circumstancesquotin my science teacher.
besides she is not the first to get pregnant for 2face.
nor the first to get pregnant out of wedlock.
it is her life n if she thinks she is doing the right thing then carry go.
by the way congrats on the pregnancy Annie.
Re: Anny Marcurly Should B Ashamed by pheesayor(m): 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2008
No one should blame annie nd tu, maybe the break was what they needed to realise that they truly love each other. Make una free them abeg
Re: Anny Marcurly Should B Ashamed by pheesayor(m): 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2008
No one should blame annie nd tu, maybe the break was what they needed to realise that they truly love each other. Make una free them abeg
Re: Anny Marcurly Should B Ashamed by Yetunday(f): 10:55am On Apr 08, 2008
@youngbabe,I think u re wrong. How can someone be proud of getting pregnant irrespective of the circumstance. so if a secondary sch girl should get pregnant, she should be proud of it!Na wa for u o.
as for annie, it's a big shame. How can a celeb with lots of admirers stoop so low to get pregnant for a controversial/irresponsible guy. To me, Tuface is irresponsible for him to have 4 kids from 3 diff women, Haba! and this na the guy wey they advice say if u no fit hold body, make we use condom! that advert is a slap on the face of USAID i must say.
Re: Anny Marcurly Should B Ashamed by 9jaboi1(m): 11:09am On Apr 08, 2008
Finally, U must be very stupid, U ought 2 b ashamed U are sending this kind of scrap on Nairaland,
why shld she be ashamed , She has jst proved her potency.
Re: Anny Marcurly Should B Ashamed by Scopium: 11:20am On Apr 08, 2008
[size=13pt]How is it your bloody business. I tire for people o.[/size]
Re: Anny Marcurly Should B Ashamed by yongbabe(f): 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2008
@Yetunday.
She might not be proud about her actions,
but when she does put to birth she should be proud.
it is not easy, to carry a baby in ur womb 4 9 months and then give birth to him\her.
And as for stoopin low, may i remind you that we dont choose who we fall in love with.
She is not the first to be in a situation like this. Alot of ppl are just yappin up and down insultin her forgettin that we all make mistakes sometimes. No one is perfect. And if Annie thinks that she is doing the right thing them good luck 2 her n the baby.
Re: Anny Marcurly Should B Ashamed by trendy(f): 10:36am On Apr 09, 2008
i am still in shock. even Juliet for no gree carry belle for romeo if to say he don give four girls belle . na winch?
Re: Anny Marcurly Should B Ashamed by Maneater1(f): 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2008
I think she shud only be prod if Tuface takes her to the altar asap. Cos he's a serial father now, getting anyone and everyone pregnant, trying to make a football team or something. She mite stop smiling and start crying wen he refuses to marry her and she just becomes one of his many "baby mama's".
And she has reduced her chances of getting married to a nice proper guy that wants to make her his African queen and not just his baby mama
Re: Anny Marcurly Should B Ashamed by Modups1(f): 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2008
i agree with u man eater, but seriously wat is wrong wit tubaba? so he has no self control neither has he heard of wat is called condom abi?  shocked tongue angry
as for all these girls poppin out babies for him, i wish una all d best. creating a generation of illegitimate kids O MA SE O!!!
and wat happens if his fame and money runs out today?

as for annie, d deed is done. keep ur baby & pray he marries u & if he does, pray u can keep him in check good luck on dat one
Re: Anny Marcurly Should B Ashamed by jkpretty(f): 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2008
Not everybody with heads have brains.

Some people are so overwhelmed by fame & popularity. Na dem sabi
Re: Anny Marcurly Should B Ashamed by ifyalways(f): 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2008
ewwww pretty annie embarassed
what a life she has chosen for her herself. embarassed
Re: Anny Marcurly Should B Ashamed by Damsel001: 2:04pm On Apr 10, 2008
Busygirl,
I think your name should be busybodygirl. Let him/her who has no sin cast the first stone.
Re: Anny Marcurly Should B Ashamed by enque(f): 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2008

but well, if they've finally recovered their true love, what stops Tubaba from takin her for a walk down the aisle, at least he's gat d pepper. if not i dont c y he shld b havin all dese babiez.
Re: Anny Marcurly Should B Ashamed by snazzydawn(f): 8:14pm On Apr 10, 2008
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-126523.0.html

If this link is anything to go by, then she should start crying
Re: Anny Marcurly Should B Ashamed by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2008
Poor Anny.  tongue
Re: Anny Marcurly Should B Ashamed by Achos: 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2008
Pix plz!!! tongue
Re: Anny Marcurly Should B Ashamed by Emad(f): 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2008
i cant believe this girl is proud to be his 6th baby mama
although he had three before of which she was included
My Goodness
I need to discover what Tubaba has in his trousers that makes girls do these things
grin grin grin grin
Re: Anny Marcurly Should B Ashamed by eiete(f): 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2008
shocked
Re: Anny Marcurly Should B Ashamed by snazzydawn(f): 9:10am On Apr 14, 2008
Emad:

i can't believe this girl is proud to be his 6th baby mama
although he had three before of which she was included
My Goodness
I need to discover what Tubaba has in his trousers that makes girls do these things
grin grin grin grin

make that two, EMAD, when are we going?
Re: Anny Marcurly Should B Ashamed by Emad(f): 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2008
snazzydawn the next time he comes to preach in our village about condoms i will tell you grin
Re: Anny Marcurly Should B Ashamed by TOYOSI20(f): 10:04pm On Apr 14, 2008
Achos:

Pix plz!!! tongue

Yea who is she??
Re: Anny Marcurly Should B Ashamed by Uche2nna(m): 10:10pm On Apr 14, 2008
Emad:

i can't believe this girl is proud to be his 6th baby mama

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

And given his track record of "no condom" wouldn't it be wise that the girls themselves find some kind of contraceptive. undecided
Re: Anny Marcurly Should B Ashamed by topssy(m): 1:26am On Apr 15, 2008
Hi guys, visit my website www.destinyndreamz.co.uk
Re: Anny Marcurly Should B Ashamed by sartorius(m): 2:40am On Apr 15, 2008
she wanted to get pregnant 4 2 face and she got it, why should be ashamed?
Re: Anny Marcurly Should B Ashamed by Scopium: 8:25am On Apr 15, 2008
sartorius:

she wanted to get pregnant 4 2 face and she got it, why should be ashamed?

[size=13pt]I tire for people o.[/size]
Re: Anny Marcurly Should B Ashamed by Scopium: 8:28am On Apr 15, 2008
[size=13pt]I think the world has just gotten a cure for infertility problem. Let's make merry for the cure is Tubaba's blood, He's Legend. He'll make more money by using his sperm cells to produce fertility pills.[/size]
Re: Anny Marcurly Should B Ashamed by Scopium: 8:30am On Apr 15, 2008
[size=13pt]This is my business idea let nobody copy it like PSquare cuz I'll sue and shoot. angry angry angry angry[/size]
Re: Anny Marcurly Should B Ashamed by snazzydawn(f): 11:42pm On Apr 15, 2008
hmm emad, where is your village let me go and wait for him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stella Damasus Show On Ait / Photos: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun, Turns 2 / Happy Wedding Anniversary To Julius Agwu And Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.