Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,508 members, 7,770,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:33 AM

Toke Makinwa On Her Failed Marriage – “am No Longer Ashamed” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa On Her Failed Marriage – “am No Longer Ashamed” (30437 Views)

Toke Makinwa Speaks On Her Failed Marriage With Maje In An Interview / 21 Things I Learnt From Toke Makinwa's 'on Becoming' Book / Read Toke Makinwa's 'On Becoming' Book: Why Maje Didn't Get Her Pregnant & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa On Her Failed Marriage – “am No Longer Ashamed” by joedsuperstar(m): 6:48am On Mar 27, 2016

Famous socialite, Toke Makinwa has finally spoken up about her failed marriage to estranged husband Maje Ayida. She went online yesterday to introduce her next Vlog

Before You Say I Do and she thought it wise to address the issue of her failed marriage.

“I won’t lie since my personal life suffered a public setback last year, talking about relationships left me feeling a type of way, kind of like I failed at mine so who am I to talk?” Makinwa said.

The 31-year-old’s marriage crumbled last year after Ayida cheated on her and also put his mistress in the family way.

On her birthday last year, Ayida sent her a loving note which she responded to, and next, they turned heads at the Future Awards event.

There were previous speculations that she made peace with Ayida, but the OAP set the records straight in early March. “I am single,” she wrote, driving the point home about her status.

Now, she says she it getting stronger and bold enough to dish relationship advice.

“I am getting comfortable again in my own growth and I am learning as I go so we can all learn together,” the OAP said, adding, “We are the sum of our experiences so i am no longer ashamed, I have been given a platform and it’s my duty to share.”

source: http://www.naijakoko.com/2016/03/toke-makinwa-on-her-failed-marriage-am.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa On Her Failed Marriage – “am No Longer Ashamed” by HungerBAD: 6:49am On Mar 27, 2016
Go back,kneel down and hopefully he accepts you back .

Then ,please change your partying ways and have time for your home.

You cannot make your home work,when you are alway absent there.

Side chicks not smiling.

10 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa On Her Failed Marriage – “am No Longer Ashamed” by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 27, 2016
Happy Easter to everybody...leave celebrity them matter

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa On Her Failed Marriage – “am No Longer Ashamed” by TPAND(f): 6:55am On Mar 27, 2016
You better make amends with your husband, don't let celebrity fake life fool you. Cut down on your public eye, limelight, party party thingy... No better advise. Am a man and we are the one that can give you the best advice this time.

You didn't have time for your husband and he looked elsewhere. That's real life.

Body no be firewood.

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa On Her Failed Marriage – “am No Longer Ashamed” by Tallesty1(m): 7:12am On Mar 27, 2016
Her own cup or rice.

I just bought mine, with beans.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa On Her Failed Marriage – “am No Longer Ashamed” by ebusbaba10: 7:13am On Mar 27, 2016
Lol, she's d one wearing d shoes so she knows where it....

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa On Her Failed Marriage – “am No Longer Ashamed” by Chanchit: 7:20am On Mar 27, 2016
I just wonder if one rich arab prince offer Toke $500k for one night while married, I'm %100 sure she won't think twice before grabbing the offer, so I'm still of the opinion that she did not manage the situation well cos she's just as desperate as her husband.

16 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa On Her Failed Marriage – “am No Longer Ashamed” by Afrok(m): 7:30am On Mar 27, 2016
Good for her... only if this news will bring fried rice and chicken and replace this eba in my plate, then I'll care, but as it stands, I DONT CARE...

30 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa On Her Failed Marriage – “am No Longer Ashamed” by wagazala: 7:37am On Mar 27, 2016
Chanchit:
I just wonder if one rich arab prince offer Toke $500k for one night while married, I'm %100 sure she won't think twice before grabbing the offer, so I'm still of the opinion that she did not manage the situation well cos she's just as desperate as her husband.

$500k for one night? shocked. I'd do it for half.

Seriously though, Toke and her hubby have come a long way. Since the days of few dough, plenty swag. Now they got caught up in the whole celebrity mess thing and they are letting it get to them. Regular people also have flings and children 'outside'. Get over it Toke and keep your man.

11 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa On Her Failed Marriage – “am No Longer Ashamed” by Chanchit: 7:47am On Mar 27, 2016
wagazala:

Seriously though, Toke and her hubby have come a long way. Since the days of few dough, plenty swag. Now they got caught up in the whole celebrity mess thing and they are letting it get to them. Regular people also have flings and children 'outside'. Get over it Toke and keep your man.
Re: Toke Makinwa On Her Failed Marriage – “am No Longer Ashamed” by Chanchit: 7:49am On Mar 27, 2016
wagazala:

I just that typed $500k cos Kim got a $10m offer, on a good day Toke won't miss a $10k offer.

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa On Her Failed Marriage – “am No Longer Ashamed” by looseweight: 8:07am On Mar 27, 2016
Ok
Re: Toke Makinwa On Her Failed Marriage – “am No Longer Ashamed” by jamesbanjo(m): 8:08am On Mar 27, 2016

Children of nowadays....

#HAPPY–EASTER
Re: Toke Makinwa On Her Failed Marriage – “am No Longer Ashamed” by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 8:09am On Mar 27, 2016
Happy birthday to me,i and myself and to everyone celebrating their birthday today as well.. bigger us financially and spiritually I pray..

Plz my lovely Nairalanders,show ur boi some love by liking my post for no reason..

52 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa On Her Failed Marriage – “am No Longer Ashamed” by christinie(f): 8:11am On Mar 27, 2016
Now yoy are blaming her for the man's sexual recklessness?

Oh! It is well with women.

TPAND:
You better make amends with your husband, don't let celebrity fake life fool you. Cut down on your public eye, limelight, party party thingy... No better advise. Am a man and we are the one that can give you the best advice this time.

You didn't have time for your husband and he looked elsewhere. That's real life.

Body no be firewood.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa On Her Failed Marriage – “am No Longer Ashamed” by kingbadoo: 8:11am On Mar 27, 2016
OK we don hear
Re: Toke Makinwa On Her Failed Marriage – “am No Longer Ashamed” by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 27, 2016
[quote author=faithkule post=44146511][/quote] thunder wey go fire your scam life De come from mrcork dick
Re: Toke Makinwa On Her Failed Marriage – “am No Longer Ashamed” by Lexusgs430: 8:14am On Mar 27, 2016
How can an obese person be a fitness instructor?

13 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa On Her Failed Marriage – “am No Longer Ashamed” by bodyloveghetto(m): 8:14am On Mar 27, 2016
I'm seein thingz....

Availability: Yes

grin wink
Re: Toke Makinwa On Her Failed Marriage – “am No Longer Ashamed” by seyinaira: 8:14am On Mar 27, 2016
hmm toks
Re: Toke Makinwa On Her Failed Marriage – “am No Longer Ashamed” by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 27, 2016
Better left unsaid.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa On Her Failed Marriage – “am No Longer Ashamed” by CaroLyner(f): 8:17am On Mar 27, 2016
its people that give advices that dont know how to take their own advice

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa On Her Failed Marriage – “am No Longer Ashamed” by ndcide(m): 8:18am On Mar 27, 2016
She's still a Virgin?
Re: Toke Makinwa On Her Failed Marriage – “am No Longer Ashamed” by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 27, 2016
wagazala:

If it was another man that impregnated Toke while married to Maje, would you advice the husband to also get over it and keep his lady. undecided

The way we apply double standards to ladies is appalling.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa On Her Failed Marriage – “am No Longer Ashamed” by gen2briz(m): 8:18am On Mar 27, 2016
Her life, not mine
Re: Toke Makinwa On Her Failed Marriage – “am No Longer Ashamed” by HonEmeritus(m): 8:18am On Mar 27, 2016
Some guys are wack!
Re: Toke Makinwa On Her Failed Marriage – “am No Longer Ashamed” by iriskiki(f): 8:19am On Mar 27, 2016
My thoughts exactly.
christinie:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa On Her Failed Marriage – “am No Longer Ashamed” by gift01: 8:19am On Mar 27, 2016
Why were u ashamed before since you knew you did the right thing abi your story get K-leg Happy Easter to all Nairalanders
Re: Toke Makinwa On Her Failed Marriage – “am No Longer Ashamed” by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 27, 2016
refused or couldnt get pregnant. husband did d needful cos no time
Re: Toke Makinwa On Her Failed Marriage – “am No Longer Ashamed” by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 27, 2016
christinie:

seems she didnt want to hv kids. and d man did d needful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky Claims Upcoming Birthday Gulps Over N500m / Tonto Dikeh Hails Davido And Sophia Momodu Over Imade's Hair Care Line / Pics Of The Really Beautiful Rwandan Girls At Davido's Concert Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.