Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

CheckOut My Blogs, Post Suggestions and Opinions for Improvement - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / CheckOut My Blogs, Post Suggestions and Opinions for Improvement (1227 Views)

Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips / Suggestions and Feature Requests For Voguepay / Website Review For Improvement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CheckOut My Blogs, Post Suggestions and Opinions for Improvement by kaysy(m): 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2013
I started a blog without even knowing i have started something dynamic, that was in 2011. I Never had interest in it cos i dnt know what it was all about (yet i keep hearing blog & blogs & blogs from people) i always believe there can be something i can do to it since it has a ..com extension just like lindaikeji..com

So i always remembers about it once in a while and visits without knowing what next to do to it (but all these while i've been praying that God should teach me what to do to this thing since i dnt have anyone teaching me anything about it)

In Jan 2013 it was as if the inspiration came from above and i was just getting inspired and inspired by the day coupled with reading and making online researches. Today this is what i have (See My Signature)

http://kaysyconcept..com/

http://yabatechportal..com/

I need more light on what to do to improve it cos am not yet ok with the standard, i need to allow users upload files and images and so on

My most important area now is Adsense Account, Google had disapproved me for like over 100 times, people have said its cos i haven't gotten the custom domain. Please i need that account approved cos my blogs are receiving traffic wella, what other instructive measures can i take to make it a better place, i want it 100% user friendly just like facebook.

Thanks to you all
Re: CheckOut My Blogs, Post Suggestions and Opinions for Improvement by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2013
You don't expect people to rate two blogs at the same time. Why don't you focus on one and pay more attention to your content.
Re: CheckOut My Blogs, Post Suggestions and Opinions for Improvement by kaysy(m): 6:54pm On Apr 09, 2013
Brand_new: You don't expect people to rate two blogs at the same time. Why don't you focus on one and pay more attention to your content.

You can pick any of the blogs and comment about it. thanks
Re: CheckOut My Blogs, Post Suggestions and Opinions for Improvement by kaysy(m): 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2013
kaysy:

You can pick any of the blogs and comment about it. thanks
Re: CheckOut My Blogs, Post Suggestions and Opinions for Improvement by kaysy(m): 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2013
27 Views.... No Comment... is it that the barber doesn't know how to barb or the clipper is not sharp... which way??
Re: CheckOut My Blogs, Post Suggestions and Opinions for Improvement by antontech(m): 7:05pm On Apr 11, 2013
not bad

(1) (Reply)

Advice: I Have A Blogging Site But My Time Is So Limited. What Can I Do? / Create A Blog Site Like , 360nobs.com / Become A Php/mysql Programmer In Just 1 Month Or 8 Weekends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.