Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,672 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Advice: I Have A Blogging Site But My Time Is So Limited. What Can I Do? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Advice: I Have A Blogging Site But My Time Is So Limited. What Can I Do? (1226 Views)

How I Can Stop My Time From Counting In Cyber Cafe / Help. Pls Help I Think I Have A Web Site But I Don't Know How It Works / Planning To Start An Online Auction Site, But No Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice: I Have A Blogging Site But My Time Is So Limited. What Can I Do? by 1stdami(m): 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
hello nairaland . I have a blogging site on music and entertainment news but my time so limited that i cant even update regularly. pls what can i do this is the main reason why i haven't bought a private domain for it . the is : http://nicejams..com/
Re: Advice: I Have A Blogging Site But My Time Is So Limited. What Can I Do? by FRInteractives: 11:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
I don't understand the "I have limited time" please explain more so we can help you
Re: Advice: I Have A Blogging Site But My Time Is So Limited. What Can I Do? by Craigston: 12:35am On Nov 19, 2014
I think he
FRInteractives:
I don't understand the "I have limited time" please explain more so we can help you
I think he's means that his schedule is tight and he is usually left with little time to post new content on his blog.
Re: Advice: I Have A Blogging Site But My Time Is So Limited. What Can I Do? by teamup: 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
hire me I can do the job for you send me a mail tru nairaland
Re: Advice: I Have A Blogging Site But My Time Is So Limited. What Can I Do? by FRInteractives: 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2014
Let FR Interactives do the Blog Design job for you at an Affordable Price just call us on 08072611343 ASAP
Re: Advice: I Have A Blogging Site But My Time Is So Limited. What Can I Do? by 1stdami(m): 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
FRInteractives:
Let FR Interactives do the Blog Design job for you at an Affordable Price just call us on 08072611343 ASAP
can design it mysef i only need time for it or collaboration
Re: Advice: I Have A Blogging Site But My Time Is So Limited. What Can I Do? by 1stdami(m): 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
teamup:
hire me I can do the job for you send me a mail tru nairaland
will send you a message
Re: Advice: I Have A Blogging Site But My Time Is So Limited. What Can I Do? by 1stdami(m): 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
FRInteractives:
i mean i have a lot of things am doing and dont have enough time to always update on the site
Re: Advice: I Have A Blogging Site But My Time Is So Limited. What Can I Do? by FRInteractives: 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
Ok ýou can always call on FR Interactives to help 08072611343 if you might need Professional assistance
Re: Advice: I Have A Blogging Site But My Time Is So Limited. What Can I Do? by 1stdami(m): 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
FRInteractives:
Ok ýou can always call on FR Interactives to help 08072611343 if you might need Professional assistance
lol owkay
Re: Advice: I Have A Blogging Site But My Time Is So Limited. What Can I Do? by teamup: 7:35am On Nov 20, 2014
email you can email @ 7y
Re: Advice: I Have A Blogging Site But My Time Is So Limited. What Can I Do? by bedfordng(m): 11:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
then your best shot is to hire some one to do the job for you.
Re: Advice: I Have A Blogging Site But My Time Is So Limited. What Can I Do? by 1stdami(m): 12:12am On Nov 21, 2014
bedfordng:
then your best shot is to hire some one to do the job for you.
yeah but the issue is the payment cos its still a new website
Re: Advice: I Have A Blogging Site But My Time Is So Limited. What Can I Do? by sirlekoso(m): 8:00am On Nov 21, 2014
Well, I will suggest: the best option is to hire someone(s) to do that for you... However, payment may be issue... But you can use One stone to kill many birds:
Hire a freelancer on any of freelancer websites you know... You can offer as low as 1USD per post..

But what's the use of investment that does not make profit? So, you need to ensure you generate income from the blog...

But generating income can only be from traffic and unique visitors... So, I will suggest you hire another freelancer(s) to do the traffic things (SEO) for you for as low as you can afford...

NOTE: It will require you to spend before you can earn...

I wish you goodluck!
Re: Advice: I Have A Blogging Site But My Time Is So Limited. What Can I Do? by 1stdami(m): 11:51am On Nov 21, 2014
sirlekoso:
Well, I will suggest: the best option is to hire someone(s) to do that for you... However, payment may be issue... But you can use One stone to kill many birds:
Hire a freelancer on any of freelancer websites you know... You can offer as low as 1USD per post..

But what's the use of investment that does not make profit? So, you need to ensure you generate income from the blog...

But generating income can only be from traffic and unique visitors... So, I will suggest you hire another freelancer(s) to do the traffic things (SEO) for you for as low as you can afford...

NOTE: It will require you to spend before you can earn...

I wish you goodluck!

sounds good willl check it out
Re: Advice: I Have A Blogging Site But My Time Is So Limited. What Can I Do? by vizboy(m): 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
hire someone.

that is what I did.

I hired someone to keep the blog updated daily

1 Like

Re: Advice: I Have A Blogging Site But My Time Is So Limited. What Can I Do? by AbuMikey(m): 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
vizboy:
hire someone.

that is what I did.

I hired someone to keep the blog updated daily

How much Were You/Are You paying the Person?
Re: Advice: I Have A Blogging Site But My Time Is So Limited. What Can I Do? by vizboy(m): 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
AbuMikey:

How much Were You/Are You paying the Person?

5k plus I pay for his data usage 1gb a month
Re: Advice: I Have A Blogging Site But My Time Is So Limited. What Can I Do? by 1stdami(m): 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
vizboy:

5k plus I pay for his data usage 1gb a month

so hope u av started gainig more dan these on the website.. if not how u couping
Re: Advice: I Have A Blogging Site But My Time Is So Limited. What Can I Do? by vizboy(m): 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
1stdami:

so hope u av started gainig more dan these on the website.. if not how u couping

actually a new site.

I see it more as an investment which I will profit from in the later days.

For now it is not all about the profit but giving visitors what they want
Re: Advice: I Have A Blogging Site But My Time Is So Limited. What Can I Do? by 1stdami(m): 7:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
vizboy:

actually a new site.

I see it more as an investment which I will profit from in the later days.

For now it is not all about the profit but giving visitors what they want

nice talk owk
Re: Advice: I Have A Blogging Site But My Time Is So Limited. What Can I Do? by vizboy(m): 12:11am On Nov 22, 2014
1stdami:

nice talk owk

thanks
Re: Advice: I Have A Blogging Site But My Time Is So Limited. What Can I Do? by 1stdami(m): 12:44am On Nov 22, 2014
vizboy:

thanks
pray God provides money to invest for us all

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sell Www.theelitetutors.com / Become A Php/mysql Programmer In Just 1 Month Or 8 Weekends / Wordpress Vs : Which One Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.