Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Please Sponsor Our Wedding... - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Please Sponsor Our Wedding... (2564 Views)

How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible / Must We Wear A Ring On Our Wedding Day? / Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Sponsor Our Wedding... by BlessedWedding(f): 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2013
Marriage is sweet and lovely especially when one weds the right spouse. It open doors of favour and breakthrough because of the blessed power two can evoke. I found my right spouse and we have decided to get married as soon as possible so as to attract greater blessings and divine open doors.

Through faith, we have fixed a date for our wedding which is the 25th of may, 2013. The necessary introduction and engagement had already been made but all the finance isn't available for the wedding. We humbly proclaim our need for a sponsor who can take up the responsibility of making our marital dream a reality. We need the help of that good man/woman that can power our white wedding. Accordingly, we will also wish our sponsor become the chairman of the ocassion that is if he/she agrees. We hope our sponsor graces our wedding. If God has laid it in your heart to help sponsor our marriage, please contact us on this email: blessedweddingplans@gmail.com

THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Re: Please Sponsor Our Wedding... by uboma(m): 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2013
Must you do white wedding especially now that u don't have the finances? And who told you that marriage is full of blessings only? There are ups and downs also. Fine, if eventually u do get a sponsor, which I doubt will ever happen, will u also look for a sponsor to feed and clothe u and ur husband after the white wedding? You really need to grow.
Re: Please Sponsor Our Wedding... by uboma(m): 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2013
Blessed Wedding: Marriage is sweet and lovely especially when one weds the right spouse. It open doors of favour and breakthrough because of the blessed power two can evoke. I found my right spouse and we have decided to get married as soon as possible so as to attract greater blessings and divine open doors.

Through faith, we have fixed a date for our wedding which is the 25th of may, 2013. The necessary introduction and engagement had already been made but all the finance isn't available for the wedding. We humbly proclaim our need for a sponsor who can take up the responsibility of making our marital dream a reality. We need the help of that good man/woman that can power our white wedding. Accordingly, we will also wish our sponsor become the chairman of the ocassion that is if he/she agrees. We hope our sponsor graces our wedding. If God has laid it in your heart to help sponsor our marriage, please contact us on this email: blessedweddingplans@gmail.com

THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Re: Please Sponsor Our Wedding... by BlessedWedding(f): 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2013
Thanks Uboma... I never complained about food. We work but earn little salaries. We hope on God for the future and a better job for my husband. Please dont bring persimism in.
Re: Please Sponsor Our Wedding... by uboma(m): 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2013
Blessed Wedding: Thanks Uboma... I never complained about food. We work but earn little salaries. We hope on God for the future and a better job for my husband. Please dont bring persimism in.

Stop being emotional and face reality gal. U claim to have done the intro and traditional rites, why insist on a white wedding when u and ur hubby can't afford it atleast for now. Why stoop so low as to coming to a public forum to seek for a sponsor? With the traditional rites already done, I advise that u and ur hubby proceed to the court to legalize ur marital union. Stop washing your dirty linen in public. You aren't coming complaining of food now but I'm sure that after the wedding, other problems will overwhelm u. Cut ur cloth according to your size.

3 Likes

Re: Please Sponsor Our Wedding... by pipeewa(m): 9:52am On May 24, 2013
this is actually new but possible. if the op thinks this is her dream, Uboma why not leave her to achieve it. If you are not ready to help some other pple may be moved to help them. Blessed wedding you are blessed. But i would have advised you look more to God who created the institution of marriage. he will source the fund and all support you need. happy married life as you walk to the isle this Saturday. Hope you got all you needed for your marriage. may you find bliss in you union. Amen

1 Like

Re: Please Sponsor Our Wedding... by uboma(m): 10:20am On May 24, 2013
pipeewa: this is actually new but possible. if the op thinks this is her dream, Uboma why not leave her to achieve it. If you are not ready to help some other pple may be moved to help them. Blessed wedding you are blessed. But i would have advised you look more to God who created the institution of marriage. he will source the fund and all support you need. happy married life as you walk to the isle this Saturday. Hope you got all you needed for your marriage. may you find bliss in you union. Amen

In what way did i prevent people from assisting her? I only offered my candid advise to her. You can as well send your own contribution to her, it isn't too late...
Re: Please Sponsor Our Wedding... by Yvete(f): 6:22pm On May 24, 2013
I wish you success with your wedding plans. Give thanks and manage whatever y'all can afford. My Mum says, "as long as the couple is present, wedding must hold" and its true.
Re: Please Sponsor Our Wedding... by Godmother(f): 7:27am On Jun 06, 2013
^^^ see this one advertising gears when people are still trying to raise moni. Didn't u read d OP's post? They need sponsors for their wedding. Its after they get one and come here to thank whoever that u shud come with ur cheap advert.

Smh at u. People dnt even knw how to do biz properly no more when you put people off with ur advert strategy.

1 Like

Re: Please Sponsor Our Wedding... by Rocktation(f): 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2013
You make me laugh every time you come around. I don't know why a lot of these people have chosen to see every thread as avenues to show their spamming skills. I have stickyed a thread for them, still they're Oliver Twisting! Worse still, is that a lot don't even want to contribute positively at all. Life is give and take. You can't expect me to see the likes of Sassygal that shows that she knows what she's doing and then pick someone else on blind faith that they might know what to do.
Re: Please Sponsor Our Wedding... by scarlet12(f): 8:26pm On Jun 08, 2013
How was the wedding?

(1) (Reply)

Teddy Bear Day 2016 Hd Images, 3d Pics, Photos For Gf Bf Friends / Awka Small Chops &barbeque (BBQ) / Canva Pro/premium Account Available For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.