Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Airtel Modem Configuration (please Help) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Modem Configuration (please Help) (30468 Views)

Htc G2 T-mobile Internet Manual Configuration Settings (etisalat) / MTN/Glo GPRS Configuration for Windows Smartphones? / MTN Nigeria GPRS [Includes Configuration Settings] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Modem Configuration (please Help) by mrfoxx(m): 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2013
Please help I just subscribed to Airtel
Bis of 1200
When I tried connecting via airtel Modem
It won't connect
This is what I entered in settings
NAME: AIRTEL
APN: INTERNET.NG.ZAIN.COM
*99#
PASSWORD AND USERNAME
I tried both wap and internet
On different occasion

But it won't work
Pls help who has the right Airtel Modem configuration should help a brother out...

I tried my MTN bis on it
It works but on Edge so was slow..
I need help with the Airtel Modem configuration
To browse with their 1200 bb subscription

Thanks Guys
Re: Airtel Modem Configuration (please Help) by Kingslaw(m): 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2013
I think u don't need to configure ur modem 4 it to work.I am using it on my universal modem without configuration.
Re: Airtel Modem Configuration (please Help) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 09, 2013
Bro you don't need to panic, the airtel Lord is here to help you. First of all, how many gb did they give you? if you say 1gb then you are cheated. i currently have 8.8gb left of my data bundle for thesame 1,200 and it's going to expire 2014.
Well, use the following settings
Apn: internet.ng.airtel.com
username:internet
password:internet
dial up: *99#
5. Save and set it as your default settings. Shikenna.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Modem Configuration (please Help) by Francheezy(m): 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2013
yomii...i hail oh
Re: Airtel Modem Configuration (please Help) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2013
Francheezy: yomii...i hail oh
Lol! you are funny bro. That's just the truth. Airtel just cheated him.
Re: Airtel Modem Configuration (please Help) by Francheezy(m): 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
yh.....datz ryt

1 Like

Re: Airtel Modem Configuration (please Help) by mrfoxx(m): 8:21am On Apr 10, 2013
Yomii: Bro you don't need to panic, the airtel Lord is here to help you. First of all, how many gb did they give you? if you say 1gb then you are cheated. i currently have 8.8gb left of my data bundle for thesame 1,200 and it's going to expire 2014.

You are right I was given 1GB of data access to the net...
I was also given a trick to get huge data like urs
I followed the procedure carefully
But got nothing
My best guess is that stuff has been blocked..
I tried with 100 airtime 3days ago and got 100MB
But yesterday when I recharged my account was #1200 and a little kobo
After the whole process I checked my data
Nothing then I subscribed for their 1GB

Please could you give me tip on it if its still working?
And thanks bro this info above regarding my Modem worked perfectly just as I followed the steps u gave
Re: Airtel Modem Configuration (please Help) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2013
mr.foxx:

You are right I was given 1GB of data access to the net...
I was also given a trick to get huge data like urs
I followed the procedure carefully
But got nothing
My best guess is that stuff has been blocked..
I tried with 100 airtime 3days ago and got 100MB
But yesterday when I recharged my account was #1200 and a little kobo
After the whole process I checked my data
Nothing then I subscribed for their 1GB

Please could you give me tip on it if its still working?
And thanks bro this info above regarding my Modem worked perfectly just as I followed the steps u gave
My brother, it still rock wella and fine. Since you have already subscribed for this stuff, you must make sure you finish your current data plan before the stated expiry date. Then you can then try the tweak. It rocks fine and wella. The know more about the tutorial, follow the link on my signature. It was sent to me by a good samaritan.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Modem Configuration (please Help) by mrfoxx(m): 10:58pm On Apr 10, 2013
Yomii:
My brother, it still rock wella and fine. Since you have already subscribed for this stuff, you must make sure you finish your current data plan before the stated expiry date. Then you can then try the tweak. It rocks fine and wella. The know more about the tutorial, follow the link on my signature. It was sent to me by a good samaritan.

Ok if I find anything unusual I'll let u know besides
I noticed even if I exhaust my data before the slated date, I can't subscribe again!
Is there a code to terminate that? And re subscribe
Re: Airtel Modem Configuration (please Help) by Francheezy(m): 12:18am On Apr 11, 2013
snd , DEACTIVATE TO 440
Re: Airtel Modem Configuration (please Help) by mrfoxx(m): 5:30am On Apr 11, 2013
Francheezy: snd , DEACTIVATE TO 440

Thanks so much is is helpful
Re: Airtel Modem Configuration (please Help) by 2NDACCT(f): 9:21am On Apr 11, 2013
20gb.
Re: Airtel Modem Configuration (please Help) by emulator(m): 3:45pm On Apr 11, 2013
pls good people of nairaland, I need help, airtel monthly subscription 1g is dia any code to increase it to 2, 3 or more. pls help airtel don open office on my head
Re: Airtel Modem Configuration (please Help) by penzino(m): 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2013
Yomii:
help a broda out by sending the airtel ish to my email... Penzinowork@gmail.com.... Thanx alot

1 Like

Re: Airtel Modem Configuration (please Help) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2013
penzino: help a broda out by sending the airtel ish to my email... Penzinowork@gmail.com.... Thanx alot
My brother, i have sent a link to your email. I will always be willing to help

1 Like

Re: Airtel Modem Configuration (please Help) by coreydey: 2:44pm On May 20, 2013
pls email me with the tips to jakintunde10.ak@gmail.com...... for the airtel multiple data with 1200.... thanks
Re: Airtel Modem Configuration (please Help) by patomaniac: 10:44am On May 28, 2013
Yomii:
[quote author=Yomii]
please send me the link to my email Patokebs@gmail.com
Re: Airtel Modem Configuration (please Help) by honsule(m): 1:43pm On May 28, 2013
All complaints about Airtel data and configuration should be forwarded to me.I am now Airtel Representative on phone section of Nairaland. cool cool cool
Re: Airtel Modem Configuration (please Help) by hannie: 2:13pm On May 28, 2013
So Hon, why am I finding it difficult to use my Airtel Sim on my unlocked Glo modem? I have done everything academically possible, cheers.
Re: Airtel Modem Configuration (please Help) by honsule(m): 2:49pm On May 28, 2013
hannie: So Hon, why am I finding it difficult to use my Airtel Sim on my unlocked Glo modem? I have done everything academically possible, cheers.

what error do u get?Glo modem firmware was made in such a way that even if u UNLOCKED it,it won't just connect with Airtel.
Solution.Update your firmware.Go to dc-files u will see lots of firmware there.Cheers cool cool
Re: Airtel Modem Configuration (please Help) by johndwayy(m): 9:09pm On May 28, 2013
honsule: All complaints about Airtel data and configuration should be forwarded to me.I am now Airtel Representative on phone section of Nairaland. cool cool cool

oga honsule, abeg make dem send d airtel 1200 stuff to me. dis is my mail. johndaveyy@gmail.com......thanks veru much

1 Like

Re: Airtel Modem Configuration (please Help) by johndwayy(m): 9:11pm On May 28, 2013
Yomii:
Lol! you are funny bro. That's just the truth. Airtel just cheated him.

yomi i need ur help o, abeg send me d format to increase my gb on airtel. thanks
Re: Airtel Modem Configuration (please Help) by peggypeedy: 4:36am On May 30, 2013
Re: Airtel Modem Configuration (please Help) by judefab: 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2013
llo Airtel lord abeg help me send the tip for the airtel 1200 to my email judefabulous@yahoo.com i will be more then happy thank
Re: Airtel Modem Configuration (please Help) by martyns303(m): 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Airtel Modem Configuration (please Help) by desto4naija(m): 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2013
bro please send the tweak to my email desto360@hotmail.com
Re: Airtel Modem Configuration (please Help) by Atanmega: 11:46pm On Jun 13, 2013
Guy, please send 1200/20G to me pearlcom2000@yahoo.com Thanks

Yomii: Bro you don't need to panic, the airtel Lord is here to help you. First of all, how many gb did they give you? if you say 1gb then you are cheated. i currently have 8.8gb left of my data bundle for thesame 1,200 and it's going to expire 2014.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Modem Configuration (please Help) by EmmanuelNdu(m): 9:51am On Jun 14, 2013
Goodmorning,all. Pls, i need a link to Airtel's 19GB cheat... I still Pay 1200 for 1GB and i feel cheated.. Som1 help,pls.
Re: Airtel Modem Configuration (please Help) by Vicdedean(m): 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2013
PLS I NEED THAT AIRTEL 20GB STUFF SENT TO MY MAIL. THANKS victordf16@gmail.com
Re: Airtel Modem Configuration (please Help) by Vicdedean(m): 2:25pm On Jul 10, 2013
Yomii:
Pls me my own at victordf16@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elon Musk To Fight Mark Zuckerberg In ‘Ancient Roman Setting’ / Etisalat Daily Opera Mini Bundle....! / Photos From Tecno Spark 3 Unveiling In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.