Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Ini Edo In Bed With No Makeup On - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo In Bed With No Makeup On (33381 Views)

Linda Ikeji's Topless, No Makeup Selfies / Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie / Ini Edo In A Short Black Gown That Leaves Everything Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo In Bed With No Makeup On by ideee03(f): 11:38pm On Apr 10, 2013
Luvly duvet.
Re: Ini Edo In Bed With No Makeup On by Ibehdonl(m): 3:56am On Apr 11, 2013
Is she trying 2 show us her face afta dat enjoyment.let her cova hersef wel,no one is peeping.
Re: Ini Edo In Bed With No Makeup On by OlamideOkadigbo(m): 4:59am On Apr 11, 2013
Studio CFR: Why she never born?

Just asking tongue
Family planning perhaps.
Re: Ini Edo In Bed With No Makeup On by Flygeriansteve: 7:07am On Apr 11, 2013
gluv01: She looks cool. At least it tells off her insecurity compared to some other actresses. Two female celebs I can vat for anytime that are confident of their looks without makeup- Kate Henshaw and Ebube Nwagbo.
Altogether disagreeable comment angry
Re: Ini Edo In Bed With No Makeup On by tsharp(m): 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2013
gluv01: She looks cool. At least it tells off her insecurity compared to some other actresses. Two female celebs I can vat for anytime that are confident of their looks without makeup- Kate Henshaw and Ebube Nwagbo.

Stephenie Okereke too. Seen her at least 10 times off screen and not once wearing make up. The thing does her great injustice.
Re: Ini Edo In Bed With No Makeup On by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 11, 2013
Fussbot: u've said dis manytimes and we've cnfrmd it..bt I tink it's rili getting boring naw k?

LOL stalker! Oh bite my ass!
Re: Ini Edo In Bed With No Makeup On by Gmoney5(m): 9:10pm On May 08, 2013
Amelian:

You can say that again... What does she hope to achieve... At least she is married...I pity the husband...there's no way , she won't play away match... No sense of decency .
Lots of sexy and pretty babes abounds, we don't need to show our bed pix online for pple to appreciate us....smhh... Stupidity in the highest order...

The worst part of the whole thing - its a horrible picture.
Re: Ini Edo In Bed With No Makeup On by MRL1MPoPoTM: 6:45am On Dec 31, 2013
cool and glamorous
Re: Ini Edo In Bed With No Makeup On by passion91: 9:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
She is beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel / #bbnaija: Nigerian Celebrities React To Teddy A’s Eviction / P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.