Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,460 members, 7,770,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:40 AM

Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo (24932 Views)

Glo Launches Another Whooping Data Plan, Will You Rock It? / Glo Launches 'Glo Gista' 15 Kobo Per Second New Tariff / GLO Launches 'GBAM Hi Five' 5 Kobo Per Second New Tariff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:46pm On Apr 09, 2013
Globacom Nigeria has launched “recharge for Double” promo to reward Glo customers with 100% bonus on EVERY recharge made from N100 and above.

If you recharge N100, you get guaranteed reward of additional N100 to the N100 value of the recharge amount.

The FREE airtime can be used to make onnet calls ONLY i.e Glo to Glo calls. The bonus has same day validity i.e the bonus expires on the day you receive it at 23:59.

To check your promo balance, dial #124# and press 5 when the prompt message appears.

Cool?

1 Like

Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by asudan: 12:16am On Apr 10, 2013
why 11:59p.m.alj of una na d same.wayo people.

1 Like

Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by luluosas(m): 6:09am On Apr 10, 2013
JideTheBlogger: Globacom Nigeria has launched “recharge for Double” promo to reward Glo customers with 100% bonus on EVERY recharge made from N100 and above.

If you recharge N100, you get guaranteed reward of additional N100 to the N100 value of the recharge amount.

The FREE airtime can be used to make onnet calls ONLY i.e Glo to Glo calls. The bonus has same day validity i.e the bonus expires on the day you receive it at 23:59.

To check your promo balance, dial #124# and press 5 when the prompt message appears.

Cool?
Nothing is cool about it. In fact, these telcos does not learn from their past mistakes at all, and they have short or blur memory.
This offer will only make sense if the bonus is stretch to 7 days validity and allowed to be used in calling other networks. This way, subscribers will not have to be in a hurry to use the allocated bonus, thereby freeing the network of congestion.
Remember, this was one of the things that caused NCC to ban all the networks operators from continuing with their promo last year. So, this is an unwise decision by Glo. Thank you.

11 Likes

Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by luluosas(m): 6:13am On Apr 10, 2013
asudan: why 11:59p.m.alj of una na d same.wayo people.
No mind them. I see it their network crashing soon when people will engage it as a result of the same day validity rubbish on the bonus offered.
Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by freebloke: 6:32am On Apr 10, 2013
mtcheew...dis one na promo?? make dem go siddon jare,glo no dey fail 2 fall my hand @ all.even sef why person no go fit use the promo airtime kol anoda network,yeye pipo.oga lulu don talk am finish.
Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by GraceBestowed(f): 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2013
I think it's a generous gesture, to an extent. On the flip side, why can't free just be free sometimes!? Why do they have to put silly restrictions!?
Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by coldgate(f): 3:35pm On Apr 10, 2013
ok.
Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by Tsmooth1(m): 3:36pm On Apr 10, 2013
Advert! simply passing to the next thread.
Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by bunchyproject(m): 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2013
Wana buy a genuine property in portharcourt?check here:https://www.nairaland.com/bunchyproject/topics
Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by rman: 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2013
freebloke: mtcheew...dis one na promo?? make dem go siddon jare,glo no dey fail 2 fall my hand @ all.even sef why person no go fit use the promo airtime kol anoda network,yeye pipo.oga lulu don talk am finish.

No operator will allow you call another network with bonus airtime.

Where is the interconnect fee going to come from?

1 Like

Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2013
What exites you about this nonsense?
Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:40pm On Apr 10, 2013
Rubbish! They can't even do better than Etisalat & MTN. I thought they are our indigenous network provider.
Throwing my glo sim to one corner of the room.
Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by kponkedenge(m): 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2013
Useless pple why did de reduce their bis 4rm 3gb to 1023mb? All of dem are just thevies jare.
Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by konn: 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2013
this one na rubbish what is the essence of d promo espiring same day?
MTN weekend double recharge promo is better at least the bonus starts on friday and expires on monday and u can use it to call any network MTN my best network anytime anyday
Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by ceospecial(m): 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2013
angry So? I'm just back from skul after D exams only 2 find out Dat the price of garri as gone high!
Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by adoniza(m): 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2013
Not impressive
Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by gen2briz(m): 3:45pm On Apr 10, 2013
Before I think say NCC dey work ni, but now I see say everything na wayo wayo....
Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by mykorheya(m): 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2013
rubbish pple . 19th to comot sha
Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2013
we talkin unlimited data subscription ...........u talkin nonsense..... glo nobody tht i knw cares bout ur call rate or network.... we only care bout ur internet....create an unlimited subscription dataplan and i swear una go get customer pass MTN... WITH ONE VOICE WE NIGERIANS CRY OUT AND SAY , WE WANT INTERNET

2 Likes

Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by toluxa1(m): 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2013
I thought NCC said no more promo

2 Likes

Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by egift(m): 3:58pm On Apr 10, 2013
Glo and MTN are very funny.

Something Etisalat have been doing for ages.

On Etisalat, you can use the credit and double reward to call any network (local and international). It does not expire at midnight. When recharging simply use *156*1*PIN#

Also when I spend up to N50 on Etisalat, the will start cutting half rate for call, data and sms - If you have been charged N2 for sending sms on Etisalat, then you know what I mean.

I recharge Etisalat, then use my other lines for receiving calls only.

Glo abeg sit up to help us force Etisalat to add more goodies on the current benefits we are enjoying.

3 Likes

Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by KingPradas(m): 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2013
Glo copycat MTN has also done this promo while back.
Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by semit: 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2013
rubbish
Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by makaveli1(m): 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2013
the same thing they did last year.. they all started from 20% bonus till one of them even took it as high as offering aeroplane :d
anyway its all business, ON BEHALF OF NCC I DECLARE THE MAD COMPETITION OPEN ONCE AGAIN smiley

1 Like

Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by KenJak(m): 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2013
Not even sensible at all. Maybe they've forgotten that others have been doing it before even much more better than the rubbish they've brought.
Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2013
They should just slash their rates and let allow subscribers to talk more.
Sick and tired of all these promo this promo that.
cool

2 Likes

Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by Danykooko: 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2013
Etisalat is doing same to her subscribers and u can call any network with it.

1 Like

Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by aieromon(m): 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2013
I just checked my balance now.

On your Promo bundle,you have 2227.08NGN valid until 13/04/2013

Thanks for this piece of information.
Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by dreu2fine(m): 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2013
Guys dnt blame d netwk providers but ncc de cant try suuch rubish in ghana
Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by 2NDACCT(f): 4:55pm On Apr 10, 2013
no tnks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help!!!!!!!! My Android Opera Mini Doesn't Download Above 15mb / Breakdown Of Whatsapp Emoji / Oraimo 27000mah Powerbank Unboxing & Review – Traveler 3 Byte [massive Power]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.