Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo (24957 Views)

Glo Launches Another Whooping Data Plan, Will You Rock It? / Glo Launches 'Glo Gista' 15 Kobo Per Second New Tariff / GLO Launches 'GBAM Hi Five' 5 Kobo Per Second New Tariff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by Edoboy1(m): 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2013
freebloke: mtcheew...dis one na promo?? make dem go siddon jare,glo no dey fail 2 fall my hand @ all.even sef why person no go fit use the promo airtime kol anoda network,yeye pipo.oga lulu don talk am finish.
u go gud wel wel for pdgin english news......submit ur cv for any NTA nearest to you.

1 Like

Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by 1stola: 10:23pm On Apr 10, 2013
aieromon: I just checked my balance now.

Thanks for this piece of information.

I KNOW U MEANT 227 AND NOT 2227 angry

1 Like

Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by Agbalagbi2013: 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2013
I read most d post above with a sense of regret,its a pity that most nigerians are ingrates,i dont know what nigerians will ever appreci8. I think that even if they are not doing enof,lets appreci8 d litu they av done. How many of u as business men/women give ur customers any 4m of bonus or discount?

2 Likes

Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by Paschal007: 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2013
luluosas:
Bros please, can you help us verify if the Glo BB plans can now work on non BB devices, as this thread www.nairaland.com/1251948/hurray-glo-3gb-bis-now is spreading the rumours around without any concrete proof to support claims. Thank you.
Lol i've seen the thread. I dunno if bb plans work on non bb phone. But i know glo doesn't give any data for browsing when you subscribe their 1200 plan. You'll just be allowed to ping, email and other stuff like that. 1200 for 3gig while 1400 is 1gig? I don't think their madness have reached that level. undecided
Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by Paschal007: 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2013
See glo and their wahala o. When did i subscribe to their happy return data offer? What am i going to do with 10 mb? It still won't stop me from dumping them ASAP!

Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by mrofficial2(m): 1:04am On Apr 11, 2013
The stuff isn't cool. They don't care if you actually recharged to call other networks. Should we now start making unnecessary calls all in the name of bonus?
Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by mjames: 1:28am On Apr 11, 2013
luluosas:
Nothing is cool about it. In fact, these telcos does not learn from their past mistakes at all, and they have short or blur memory.
This offer will only make sense if the bonus is stretch to 7 days validity and allowed to be used in calling other networks. This way, subscribers will not have to be in a hurry to use the allocated bonus, thereby freeing the network of congestion.
Remember, this was one of the things that caused NCC to ban all the networks operators from continuing with their promo last year. So, this is an unwise decision by Glo. Thank you.

Seconded. TRUE TALK

1 Like

Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by empexy(m): 5:37am On Apr 11, 2013
Rubbish! Imma stick with Airtel for now

1 Like

Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by freebloke: 5:51am On Apr 11, 2013
Edoboy1: u go gud wel wel for pdgin english news......submit ur cv for any NTA nearest to you.
bros eh, nobi my fot nah.na de skool wey i go do mi lai dis...(IKPOKIRI GRAMMER SKOOL,IKPO).
Anyways sha,i go try send my cv to ur letter box for nipost office so dat u go fit helep a broda in nid...abi u get hemail address make i put am dia?
grin

1 Like

Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by luluosas(m): 6:24am On Apr 11, 2013
freebloke:
bros eh, nobi my fot nah.na de skool wey i go do mi lai dis...(IKPOKIRI GRAMMER SKOOL,IKPO).
Anyways sha,i go try send my cv to ur letter box for nipost office so dat u go fit helep a broda in nid...abi u get hemail address make i put am dia?
grin
You wan use laff kill person ne?

1 Like

Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by luluosas(m): 6:55am On Apr 11, 2013
mr.official2:
The stuff isn't cool. They don't care if you actually recharged to call other networks. Should we now start making unnecessary calls all in the name of bonus?
Imagine forcing you to use the said bonus by all means as a result of the same day validity policy on it.
Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by luluosas(m): 7:01am On Apr 11, 2013
Paschal007: Lol i've seen the thread. I dunno if bb plans work on non bb phone. But i know glo doesn't give any data for browsing when you subscribe their 1200 plan. You'll just be allowed to ping, email and other stuff like that. 1200 for 3gig while 1400 is 1gig? I don't think their madness have reached that level. undecided
That I am sure isn't correct. The few period we used the BB plans on our non BB devices, we were able to browse any website including Youtube without any extra charges.
Moreover, please help us confirm the BB thing whether it is working now on non BB devices, using APN blackberry.net
Thank you.
Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by luluosas(m): 7:04am On Apr 11, 2013
mjames:

Seconded. TRUE TALK
Thank you.
Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by luluosas(m): 7:10am On Apr 11, 2013
Paschal007: See glo and their wahala o. When did i subscribe to their happy return data offer? What am i going to do with 10 mb? It still won't stop me from dumping them ASAP!
That's what I saw on twitter post yesterday https://
twitter.com/GloCare/status/322059031894167552?p=v
It simply means you were awarded 5MB data bonus to last for 48hrs for returning back to their network. It's a welcome back party.
Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by luluosas(m): 7:17am On Apr 11, 2013
Agbalagbi2013: I read most d post above with a sense of regret,its a pity that most nigerians are ingrates,i dont know what nigerians will ever appreci8. I think that even if they are not doing enof,lets appreci8 d litu they av done. How many of u as business men/women give ur customers any 4m of bonus or discount?
Why are you speaking trash now? Anyway, I am not any businessman but, I have been spending money on my Facebook page https://facebook.com/globrandpromoter just to appreciate people for liking the page. Now, does this page adds any financial support to me? Certainly not but, I am doing it. Thank you.
Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by eldagaius(m): 7:20am On Apr 11, 2013
Arrant nonsense!
Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by Mrkelvyn08(m): 7:35am On Apr 11, 2013
deejay_harry1: we talkin unlimited data subscription ...........u talkin nonsense..... glo nobody tht i knw cares bout ur call rate or network.... we only care bout ur internet....create an unlimited subscription dataplan and i swear una go get customer pass MTN... WITH ONE VOICE WE NIGERIANS CRY OUT AND SAY , WE WANT INTERNET
. GBAM !!!!

1 Like

Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by freebloke: 8:12am On Apr 11, 2013
luluosas:
You wan use laff kill person ne?
oga lulu,life is good...na de one i sabi na him i dey do o.mi jos dey cassh fun for nairaland.sometimes wen i read de way wey some pipo go take dey comment with vexynashun and angreement,for ur pc or fone u go fit see smoke dey comot for dia ears and nose...u go com wonda!when i read dat kain comment i go jos mix my alomo and ogidiga 2geda,sip am den smile. Some mothers do av dem... grin
Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by spenca: 8:15am On Apr 11, 2013
No wonder ntwrk has bn crappy of recent
Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by Omogbhollahorn(m): 9:09am On Apr 11, 2013
rman:

No operator will allow you call another network with bonus airtime.

Where is the interconnect fee going to come from?

you so wrong men Etisalat does.
Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 11, 2013
i have 5000 naira bonus today, but i cant use it. IT IS A CRAP, because i dont just have anyone to call again on glo network.
Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by luluosas(m): 11:19am On Apr 11, 2013
Omogbhollahorn:
you so wrong men Etisalat does.
Help us tell am ooooooo
Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by luluosas(m): 11:35am On Apr 11, 2013
4bobo: i have 5000 naira bonus today, but i cant use it. IT IS A CRAP, because i dont just have anyone to call again on glo network.
That's why this promo is a wicked one from Glo.
Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by Seunspyder(m): 11:55am On Apr 11, 2013
owkay we shall see wot will after dix own
Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by aieromon(m): 12:58pm On Apr 11, 2013
1st ola:

I KNOW U MEANT 227 AND NOT 2227 angry

I know what I meant. Its not my fault you can't come to terms with it.
Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by tnktosin(m): 5:24pm On Apr 11, 2013
4bobo: i have 5000 naira bonus today, but i cant use it. IT IS A CRAP, because i dont just have anyone to call again on glo network.
Man, my free 2000 naira is expired already and I didn't get to call anyone. cry
Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by luluosas(m): 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2013
tnktosin:
Man, my free 2000 naira is expired already and I didn't get to call anyone. cry
You see, that's the biggest setback on this promo. In fact, the insincerity of Glo is alarming. If they were not ready to offer what will positively benefit their subscribers unconditionally, they better forget it sharp sharp.
Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by Jeffy1206(m): 6:58am On Apr 12, 2013
Dem send a loyalty bonus to xpire in 3days dat automaticaly pushd ma nonsense promo to xpire dat date.Still I dnt anyone to call on glo nd evry I spend lot credit!!glo no get sense abeg.
Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by easik: 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2013
Worse fucking mobile service I've ever used. They should go sh!t in their hands.
Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by egift(m): 4:20pm On Apr 12, 2013
For Etisalat Only:
Whenever you want to recharge, use *156*1*PIN# to get double your recharge and get double credit. Use it in calling every network, including International calls.

It does not expire as well. This is official (check your balance and see the message).
Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by luluosas(m): 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2013
egift: For Etisalat Only:
Whenever you want to recharge, use *156*1*PIN# to get double your recharge and get double credit. Use it in calling every network, including International calls.

It does not expire as well. This is official (check your balance and see the message).
Finally, the games are getting more interesting as this Etisalat offer beats them all if true.
Re: Glo Launches "“recharge For Double” Promo by luluosas(m): 12:06am On Apr 19, 2013
These people at Glo must be stu.pid and very cra.zy.
What do they take Nigerians for? How can they launch a supposed promo which we never begged them to give us and in the middle of the game shift the goal post?
When will Glo ever learn courtesy in relating and approaching their customers?
It's a pity that, a Nigerian brand is the one mesmerizing Nigerians with hypocritical and senseless products and promotions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Line With No Revenue-generating Capacity In 1 Year Will Be Disconnected - MTN / Help!!!!!!!! My Android Opera Mini Doesn't Download Above 15mb / Whatsapp To Enable Users “unsend” Chat, Fixes Other Bugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.