Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

Shower Or Bath - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Shower Or Bath (874 Views)

Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) / Body Itching After Bath: Any Solution? / How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shower Or Bath by SeanT21(f): 5:19pm On Apr 05, 2008
i prefer bath. Its cooling and warm. its just relaxing and heartwarming.

the last time i took a bubble bath it was during christmas and it was with a special someone. I know what you are thinking but all we did was chill and talk about life.
Re: Shower Or Bath by bamie(m): 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2008
Shower for me is a day to day thing, I can't do without showering, whereas taking a bubble bath "men" is once in a bluemoon, i.e not always, i take it when i want to cool myself down of too much stress.

SeanT21:

the last time i took a bubble bath it was during christmas and it was with a special someone. I know what you are thinking but all we did was chill and talk about life.

lol grin shocked shocked shocked grin
Wow! u did it with your jigijigi. cool men
Re: Shower Or Bath by Cadet(f): 1:09am On Apr 06, 2008
like both.
bath in the morning and night
shower in the afternoon
Re: Shower Or Bath by TOYOSI20(f): 4:56am On Apr 06, 2008
I like taking long baths cool, it can be very soothing, relaxing, and it essentially eases tension.
Re: Shower Or Bath by iice(f): 5:09am On Apr 06, 2008
Whichever i have time for works for me undecided
Re: Shower Or Bath by English1(f): 12:22am On Apr 07, 2008
For me, a shower is for getting clean and a bath is for relaxation.
Re: Shower Or Bath by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2008
to those who have regular baths, do u not have some sort of job? im not saying there is anything wrong in having bath but i dont understand how anyone would have a bath in the morning unless u have nothing to do.
Re: Shower Or Bath by SeanT21(f): 5:11pm On Apr 07, 2008
at OMO IBO

you can take bath in the evenings. You can take bath when you are off from work. you can take it when you have nothing to do or at a convenient time. I am sure you don't work everyday and everynight.
Re: Shower Or Bath by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2008
i never said there was anything wrong with taking a bath. most of u if not all said u have regular baths in the morning. hence my question. some pple leave the house very early in the morning for whatever reason and some come back home late so the idea of having a regular bath is not on the agenda. get my point?
Re: Shower Or Bath by Seun(m): 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2008
What about those of us who "bath" with buckets and a bowl of water?
Re: Shower Or Bath by Scopium: 7:22pm On Apr 07, 2008
Seun:

What about those of us who "bath" with buckets and a bowl of water?

[size=13pt]Ask them grin[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Spontaneous Human Combustion: Need An Explanation? Scientific Or Spiritual / Why Do We Feel Like Peeing When We Loose The Towel To Take A Shower ? / Help! Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.