Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:26 AM

Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) (34977 Views)

Can You Eat This Snake Cake? / Season Of Aku. Do You Eat It / Some Weird/creative Baked Cake (can You Eat Any Of Them?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 10, 2013
I have seen some weird cakes but seeing this absolutely removed my appetite for cakes. Can you eat this?

SEE MORE PICS HERE

3 Likes

Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 10, 2013
pretty amazo!. the skin texture looks quite authentic. if you put that cake in a box and had the lucky recipient open it (while on a table, of course, unless you want to eat it off the floor) you could create a pretty good surprise. smiley

8 Likes

Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by degurl(f): 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2013
Looking at the pix alone can give me nightmares talkless of eating it. So weired.

5 Likes

Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by GraceBestowed(f): 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2013
Whoever designed that cake is very talented! I, personally, would not be eating a slice from this cake, if the opportunity arose, its appearance puts me right off!

14 Likes

Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by mykorheya(m): 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2013
no but 3rd to *** laffing in efik****

1 Like

Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2013
it looks disgusting undecided

but it may taste nice

1 Like

Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by luvbeloved(m): 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2013
undecidedYes naaa! I eat snakes for breakfast

2 Likes

Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by fuckurfeelings: 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2013
na wa looks like Photoshop
Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by Eneze1(f): 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2013
why not, it looks gud, kudos to the person that designs this
Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2013
Brilliant....

1 Like

Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by Ruq: 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2013
Mos Def, aint nufin wrong in munching it as far as they don't use it's toxins in baking it ?

The look my scare you but the taste might make you bite more.

2 Likes

Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by overkillR(f): 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2013
I totally can!
Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by Tsmooth1(m): 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2013
No be cake? I go fit eat am jare.

1 Like

Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by dahdah: 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2013
CAKE!!!!!
Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by Ruq: 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2013
And kudos to the person who eats the head!

5 Likes

Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by dwkoko(m): 3:24pm On Apr 10, 2013
This is crazy, ppl r rili creative. Thumbs up to d person who did dis cake.
Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by sexymoma(f): 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2013
fuckurfeelings :
I wonda wot pple wud bliv in if dere ws nofin like fotoshop, must u bliv evritin is fotoshop, cant u bliv in creativity.

9 Likes

Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by chizel: 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2013
Never
Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by jaido007: 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2013
Shebi na cake we wan chop, no b snake..... Buf kudos 2 d person dat did dis..

1 Like

Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by cytellProperty: 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2013
This looks very Tantalizing!!!
What's the big deal about it, is is real snake. NO
Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 3:26pm On Apr 10, 2013
only after it has been sliced and i'm sure it's cake....

1 Like

Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by youngcizza(m): 3:26pm On Apr 10, 2013
mak them bring am cum my house mak i show them how them day chop snake cake
...........hmmmmmmm sweet
Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by scobaba: 3:26pm On Apr 10, 2013
=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) , whoever took dat chunk on the second pix just respected him/herself by cleverly avoiding the head.

The person no won hear say......snake vex.

2 Likes

Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by Sogefinest: 3:28pm On Apr 10, 2013
Wetin dey there,no b cake
Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by GraceBestowed(f): 3:28pm On Apr 10, 2013
scobaba: =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) , whoever took dat chunk on the second pix just respected him/herself by cleverly avoiding the head.

The person no won hear say......snake vex.
^^ LOL ^^
Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by ichommy(m): 3:28pm On Apr 10, 2013
O boy haha, i go pick race o
Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:28pm On Apr 10, 2013
I can. Even real snake, I dey chop am.
However the cake ll be scary if the baker use a red+black colour with little yellow colour.
Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2013
I Wong eat o, na by force tongue
Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by Jerryjat(m): 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2013
i reject it in jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by ichidodo: 3:31pm On Apr 10, 2013
In my culture we eat snakes.Of course i wont mind a bite of that scrumptious delight grin
Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by blackbeau1(f): 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2013
I wld definitely not eat this.its scary
Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by ffo(m): 3:36pm On Apr 10, 2013
fuckurfeelings :

SOME PEOPLE DONT KNOW THE MEANING OF PHOTOSHOP NEITHER DO THEY KNOW HOW TO USE THE SOFTWARE!

THEY ASSUME EVERY PICTURE TO BE PHOTOSHOPPED

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Best Seasoning For Cooking Generally? / Wonders You Can Do With Noodles / What Are The Alternative Foods To Replace Rice This Coming Festive Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.