Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,480 members, 7,770,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:41 AM

Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) (34979 Views)

Can You Eat This Snake Cake? / Season Of Aku. Do You Eat It / Some Weird/creative Baked Cake (can You Eat Any Of Them?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by greedie1(f): 5:24pm On Apr 10, 2013
no i can't but mehn......such creativity kiss
Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2013
I'd like to parcel that to my girl friend. Let the producer pm me if he/she is in this forum. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by free2ryhme: 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2013
no be cake chop d thing jor
Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by vanstanzy(m): 5:49pm On Apr 10, 2013
Never! I cant eat that snake cake. I dread snakes. Serve me that cake and watch me *ignore it*.
Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by Localamos(m): 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2013
fuckurfeelings :
na wa looks like Photoshop

Must everything be photoshop to you?

1 Like

Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2013
adaobi123: it looks disgusting undecided

but it may taste nice
^^
Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by YoshiMaster: 6:09pm On Apr 10, 2013
I would have to first of all stab it with my fork multiple times to make sure it's dead first.

and due to my weird amnesia, I may end up stabbing it again the next morning.

Solution: Remove the head, and you have a very beautiful cake.
Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by 0Dynamic0(m): 6:15pm On Apr 10, 2013
FOLLEY20: Yes of course! What u just see as a mere cake may have spiritual implication through which pple enter into UNKNOWN COVENANT.
let me hear something jor.... Which kin covenant??
@OP: No way abeg!!! I hate snakes!!
Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by harlos: 6:19pm On Apr 10, 2013
This is a cake for sure nd i will eat it as long as the ingredients are not from snake part.
Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2013
Me, eat that cake? That's if I don't even get a heart attack from thinking it was a real snake.
Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by sunnshyn(f): 6:40pm On Apr 10, 2013
wonderful! Even Buddy the cake boss will definitely be impressed i tell ya!

And yes, I will so eat from this cake! that's if its tastes as good as it looks smiley
Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by ngmart(m): 6:40pm On Apr 10, 2013
Hot cake in China
Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by mamagee3(f): 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2013
Wouldn't want to eat that. . .

I don't see anything appealing about snakes that would make eat a cake made in the form of a cake
Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by WhyAWhy(m): 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2013
fuckurfeelings :
Once some people hear something, they add it to their vocabulary immediately. Photoshop ko, paint pro ni! angry

1 Like

Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 10, 2013
~vicky~:
pretty amazo!. the skin texture looks quite authentic. if you put that cake in a box and had the lucky recipient open it (while on a table, of course, unless you want to eat it off the floor) you could create a pretty good surprise. smiley
Vicky has turned into a male.
Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2013
It's creative but I'm wondering what inspired the baker to bake a snake.
Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by Donkaro: 7:51pm On Apr 10, 2013
anywer i see snake,i kill it. weda real life or in d dream or in cake form,i will kill it
Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by bidexolumanish(m): 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2013
mykorhe@ya:
no but 3rd to *** laffing in efik****
abadie
Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 10, 2013
Vanneni: Vicky has turned into a male.
come on babe! we are on frontage cry sad
meet me in my bedroom for clarification cheesy
Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by Nicepoker(m): 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2013
i consume real snake daily . Let alone this.
Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by Ogegod87: 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2013
mba mba mba mba mba. fear no go let me near am. D only way i can eat from dis cake is if didn't c it like dis.
Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by fonssy(f): 10:18pm On Apr 10, 2013
FOLLEY20: Yes of course! What u just see as a mere cake may have spiritual implication through which pple enter into. UNKNOWN COVENANT.
na wa 4 u o. People like you dey waka from one Prayer house to another dey do assignment. everything na covenant,nothing is natural anymore, they must have spiritual implication. Chai! African mentality.
Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by fonssy(f): 10:21pm On Apr 10, 2013
fuckurfeelings :
seriously do you know what photoshop is?

1 Like

Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by fonssy(f): 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2013
I admire the creativty, but snake cake? I will have an heart attack by seeing that cake physically. Tofiakwa!!! I can never eat that kind of cake.
Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 10, 2013
Wow.ewww i cant eat it .by seeing it i feel a cold shiver running down my spine
Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 10, 2013
As much as I love cakes,
I doubt I would be eating this.
Snakes give me the creeps!
Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by RomanyChi(f): 11:02pm On Apr 10, 2013
I just threw up in my mouth lipsrsealed
Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by Horlardharporh(m): 12:15am On Apr 11, 2013
Cool creativity
Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 11, 2013
OMG!!

Wha da phuck.

Who cares . . . .it's just a regular cake impressively designed as a snake. How many times pesin go see this snake cake on NL.

Omo, wetin make me open this thread today?

For real.
Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:25am On Apr 11, 2013
why are we so obsessed with snakes? The only topics that make front page are either something to do with tonto dike or something to do with snakes. how about a topic on tonto and snakes together
Re: Weird Snake Cake....Can You Eat It? (photo) by Marviffizzy: 6:47am On Apr 11, 2013
The 1st pics just doesn't look real to me, y d grass around it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The Alternative Foods To Replace Rice This Coming Festive Period? / Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? / See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.