Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Covers Genevieve Magazine-photos - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Genevieve Nnaji Covers Genevieve Magazine-photos (18105 Views)

Agbani Darego On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine's September 2013 / Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine / Nike Davies-Okundayo On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Covers Genevieve Magazine-photos by chachacorner: 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2013
http://chachacorner.com/genevieve-nnaji-covers-genevieve-magazine-april-2013-photos/

This poise and style that Nollywood Celebrity actress exhibited on celebrity magazine-Genevieve Magazine is simply enviable. It’s every woman’s dream deny it or not.. She sure does look good on here:

The movie star speaks exclusively to the magazine about her life, career and why she doesn’t disclose much of her private life. She tells the lifestyle publication that “If there’s anything that I aim, it is that I keep my private life private. No comments on that I am dating, I keep it private”.

Inside the editorial spread, Genevieve is seen rocking an-all-black ensemble by Bridget Awosika.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Covers Genevieve Magazine-photos by kingingkinging: 2:41pm On Apr 10, 2013
Beautiful
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Covers Genevieve Magazine-photos by Lepatohset(f): 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2013
She stand like soulja in d 1st pix. Beautiful
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Covers Genevieve Magazine-photos by 32D: 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2013
Very beautiful gal, sorry woman
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Covers Genevieve Magazine-photos by Tstark(m): 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2013
Airbrushed..............but nice
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Covers Genevieve Magazine-photos by mykorheya(m): 3:17pm On Apr 10, 2013
sodja girl
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Covers Genevieve Magazine-photos by Mayany(m): 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2013
She look beautiful I thought she owns D Magazine
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Covers Genevieve Magazine-photos by Beync(f): 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2013
This is beautiful! Go girl..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Covers Genevieve Magazine-photos by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2013
cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Covers Genevieve Magazine-photos by ichommy(m): 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2013
Cute *kiss*
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Covers Genevieve Magazine-photos by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 10, 2013
she looks a kinda fat
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Covers Genevieve Magazine-photos by Beync(f): 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2013
~vicky~:
she looks a kinda fat
It's better sef it's not bad to add little flesh. all these bones here and there am tired of seeing them

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Covers Genevieve Magazine-photos by blackbeau1(f): 3:30pm On Apr 10, 2013
She's ok but not too cute. I think this pictures dont do justice to her beauty

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Covers Genevieve Magazine-photos by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:31pm On Apr 10, 2013
She be like 1 kinda snake in the 2nd pic.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Covers Genevieve Magazine-photos by DammyFx: 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2013
We are going places
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Covers Genevieve Magazine-photos by stainlessify: 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2013
Hawt mama
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Covers Genevieve Magazine-photos by ceospecial(m): 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2013
undecided so is that what she intend on doing with her magazine? 2 advertise herself? Abeg biko gene, pls con put my pix 4 1 corner of the page, coz i knw say ppl go buy am!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Covers Genevieve Magazine-photos by owoadeakin: 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2013
Iranu lasan lasan. Rubish. Next pls
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Covers Genevieve Magazine-photos by Emirex90(m): 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] cryhmmmmm
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Covers Genevieve Magazine-photos by franca30(f): 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2013
Nice pix
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Covers Genevieve Magazine-photos by razznaija(f): 3:53pm On Apr 10, 2013
I love the cover its so beautiful. I wish there was a way that people that reside in the US can get issues of the magazine.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Covers Genevieve Magazine-photos by naijathings(m): 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2013
i saw the first pic and NICKI MINAJ came to my mind.. i wonder why?
thumbz up to Genevieve tho.. she a big girl and I respect that.
when it is the truth, you must agree.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Covers Genevieve Magazine-photos by ylaa(f): 4:02pm On Apr 10, 2013
ceospecial: undecided so is that what she intend on doing with her magazine? 2 advertise herself? Abeg biko gene, pls con put my pix 4 1 corner of the page, coz i knw say ppl go buy am!
you are a bush man, genevieve magazine is not own by genevieve.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Covers Genevieve Magazine-photos by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2013
Beync: It's better sef it's not bad to add little flesh. all these bones here and there am tired of seeing them

am ok if she stay this way!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Covers Genevieve Magazine-photos by Beync(f): 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2013
~vicky~:

am ok if she stay this way!
yes she looks healthier cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Covers Genevieve Magazine-photos by mysticgal(f): 4:18pm On Apr 10, 2013
ceospecial you special oh,i haill ya,because her name na genevieve,genevieve mag belongs to her.hmm ignorance.@op d gal is so pweety.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Covers Genevieve Magazine-photos by mamagee3(f): 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2013
Thorough air-brushing has been done to make her look stunning
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Covers Genevieve Magazine-photos by Orikinla(m): 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2013
[size=18pt]She be like mannequin for the first picture.
The second picture is old fashion pose.[/size]
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Covers Genevieve Magazine-photos by Akshow: 5:15pm On Apr 10, 2013
She looks like an Egyptian mummy in the first pix. Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Arrivals Of Ladies Dresses For 4000 / Exfoliating/peeling / All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.