Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,544 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Brother Goshen Please Explain Your Stand On The Supernatural Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Brother Goshen Please Explain Your Stand On The Supernatural Here (554 Views)

My Brother Goshen, Please Explain Your Stand On Fornication Here / Why Do People Ignore Or Fear The Supernatural? / Women Are Not To Stand On The Pulpit To Preach. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brother Goshen Please Explain Your Stand On The Supernatural Here by Yooguyz: 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2013
i have been following your posts and discussions has been centred around tithing, giving, false doctrines. Just occured to i haven't seen an input from you on the holy spirit, speaking in tongues, slaying in the spirit, spiritual drunkeness e.t.c
sometimes i feel you belong to the ceaseationist creed
note to other posters: trolling will not be tolerated.Thank you
Re: Brother Goshen Please Explain Your Stand On The Supernatural Here by Goshen360(m): 4:47pm On Apr 10, 2013
grin grin grin Chai, can somebody please helepp Goshen out of this END TIME HOT SEAT PLEASE! grin Another calling out on Goshen? Chei. God, why are all these happening to me especially when my promotion draweth near? God, where have I gone wrong? Who did I offend for God's sake huh? angry
Re: Brother Goshen Please Explain Your Stand On The Supernatural Here by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2013
I'm not a christian but I do read the Bible
Re: Brother Goshen Please Explain Your Stand On The Supernatural Here by Yooguyz: 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2013
Goshen360: grin grin grin Chai, can somebody please helepp Goshen out of this END TIME HOT SEAT PLEASE! grin Another calling out on Goshen? Chei. God, why are all these happening to me especially when my promotion draweth near? God, where have I gone wrong? Who did I offend for God's sake huh? angry
lol you are my NL big broda naa
just curious to know honestly *winks*
Re: Brother Goshen Please Explain Your Stand On The Supernatural Here by Goshen360(m): 5:32pm On Apr 10, 2013
^ Okay, will respond later. Busy now but have treated most of the topics listed. Hit my profile and go through the topics I created. I believe in tongues and not the abuse as seen in most churches today. Slain in Spirit? NO! Spiritual drunkenness? DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS, LOLZ. Holy Spirit, YES!, not a force as some do believe. I believe Holy Spirit is a being. Just go through my profile if you wanna know most of what I have taught in the past. Thanks for the love anyway, afraid don dey catch me before o cool BUT CAUTION PLEASE: whatever I teach, don't just take it; search the scriptures yourself and hold 'if' it is truth. Acts 17:11. Thank you.
Re: Brother Goshen Please Explain Your Stand On The Supernatural Here by Yooguyz: 6:46pm On Apr 11, 2013
@Goshen k tanxs
Re: Brother Goshen Please Explain Your Stand On The Supernatural Here by henrisco: 6:00am On Apr 12, 2013
Obviously, goshen is not a christian. When u decleared in one of ur post that u dont hv anything to do with the old testament, i hv bn very mindful of u. How did u know about tithing&fornication wen u do not read nor believe in th old testament? Please Goshen dont mislead Nairalanders again because Gods judgement is at hand.

1 Like

Re: Brother Goshen Please Explain Your Stand On The Supernatural Here by Yooguyz: 10:03am On Apr 12, 2013
henrisco: Obviously, goshen is not a christian. When u decleared in one of ur post that u dont hv anything to do with the old testament, i hv bn very mindful of u. How did u know about tithing&fornication wen u do not read nor believe in th old testament? Please Goshen dont mislead Nairalanders again because Gods judgement is at hand.
if you have any issues with anybody this thread is not the right place for that! Don't derail my thread

(1) (Reply)

Christians, Please Let's Have Another Meaningless Discussion. / The Tale Of The Twelve Officers / Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.