Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Facebook Users And 666 Mark - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Facebook Users And 666 Mark (1086 Views)

Facebook Users And 666 Mark / 666 Members Online! / Fresh Joke Coming From *666*! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Users And 666 Mark by salaudol(m): 6:19pm On Apr 10, 2013
facebook users and 666 mark.

I was in a deep thought today(no PHCN) when the word or betterstill company name 'facebook' meant something different to me.
Since we were told(but I didn't believe) that 666 'mark of beast' will be written on people's forehead in the last days of antichrist.

The bad thought now is that 'Facebook' might unknowingly be recruitting people for the last days when faces will be written on as book with 666.

MD/CEO Facebook inc's name is MARK (coincidence)!!!!!!!

Or why did APPLE INC. Has a bitten apple as logo. Mocking human fall from GRACE or promoting the day it all started in the garden.

God help me.
I am just thinking.

Seriously I don't mean to create panic but we should have to probe the meaning if company LOGOS and accronnyms.

This is joke section right?

Stop the Panting!
Re: Facebook Users And 666 Mark by Montalo(m): 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2013
You need a session with a psychoanalyst. angry
Re: Facebook Users And 666 Mark by Exponental(m): 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2013
U would have made a very nice point if u could defend ur words a little further but unfortunately, u dont believe urself, so u're saying trash!
Re: Facebook Users And 666 Mark by TableLeg(m): 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2013
Montalo: You need a session with a psychoanalyst. angry

grin
Re: Facebook Users And 666 Mark by phlame(m): 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2013
undecided
Re: Facebook Users And 666 Mark by akahp(m): 3:01pm On Apr 11, 2013
Might jst b true fools. Dont u eva rison, abi u d breath 4rm ur bak
Re: Facebook Users And 666 Mark by salaudol(m): 3:32pm On Apr 11, 2013
salaudol:

Or why did APPLE INC. Has a bitten apple as logo. Mocking human fall from GRACE or promoting the day it all started in the garden.

God help me.
I am just thinking.

Seriously I don't mean to create panic but we should have to probe the meaning if company LOGOS and accronnyms.!

This is product of deep thought.
Or is it by accident is the name of the owner of facebook "MARK" ? Just asking though
Re: Facebook Users And 666 Mark by wisevic: 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2013
smileyMy people perish for lack of knowledge...Funny-Deep-Psycho-Thought.
Re: Facebook Users And 666 Mark by salaudol(m): 5:58pm On Apr 11, 2013
wisevic: smileyMy people perish for lack of knowledge...Funny-Deep-Psycho-Thought.

Me likey Funny-Deep Psycho-Thought.
Re: Facebook Users And 666 Mark by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 12, 2013
It is such an unbias ramifications that is being interimised wit the autopsy of gratification and there is no presence of ethification and zilification, thank u
Re: Facebook Users And 666 Mark by Pretiby(f): 11:45am On Apr 12, 2013
it is said that in every nonsense there is a "sense" i can see some truth in what he is saying jokes apart
Exponental: U would have made a very nice point if u could defend ur words a little further but unfortunately, u dont believe urself, so u're saying trash!

(1) (Reply)

Of Akpos Questions / Ibadan News: Shop-rite Excursion And Human Fish Episodes. / Looking For Godly Man To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.