Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,589 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Fresh Joke Coming From *666*! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Fresh Joke Coming From *666*! (1138 Views)

Funny Signpost I Saw When Coming From Church Today / Facebook Users And 666 Mark / 666 Members Online! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Joke Coming From *666*! by 667: 9:38am On Dec 10, 2010
One day, a dog died, and the owner went to his pastor and said, “Pastor, my dog is dead. Could there be a service for the poor creature?”.

The pastor replied, “I’m afraid not. We cannot have services for an animal in the church. But there is a new church down the road, and there’s no telling what they believe. Maybe , they’ll do something for the animal; you can go and find out".

Then the man answered innocently, “I’ll go right away Pastor. But do you think they will accept a donation of US $250,000 as being enough in return for the burial service?”

The Pastor exclaimed, “Sweet Jesus! Why didn’t you tell me the dog was a Christian, ??!!
Re: Fresh Joke Coming From *666*! by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 10, 2010
cheesy nice one
Re: Fresh Joke Coming From *666*! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2010
*666*:

One day, a dog died, and the owner went to his pastor and said, “Pastor, my dog is dead. Could there be a service for the poor creature?”.

The pastor replied, “I’m afraid not. We cannot have services for an animal in the church. But there is a new church down the road, and there’s no telling what they believe. Maybe , they’ll do something for the animal; you can go and find out".

Then the man answered innocently, “I’ll go right away Pastor. But do you think they will accept a donation of US $250,000 as being enough in return for the burial service?”

The Pastor exclaimed, “Sweet Jesus! Why didn’t you tell me the dog was a Christian, ??!!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 666 you are SO wrong for that!
Re: Fresh Joke Coming From *666*! by therese83(f): 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2010
Very nice one. Worth forwarding.
Re: Fresh Joke Coming From *666*! by 3RNEST(m): 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2010
Lol, another devils joke,
Re: Fresh Joke Coming From *666*! by okpismart: 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2010
na old joke way dey even bro jesus was born
Re: Fresh Joke Coming From *666*! by 667: 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2010
Mike is walking down the street sees a sexy, curvy, yet lithe and slender Santa Clara woman with the most beautiful bosoms he had ever seen.

He says to her, "Hey miss, would you let me bite your bosoms for $100? "Are you nuts?!!!" she replies, and keeps walking away.

He turns around, runs around the block and gets to the corner before she does. "Would you let me bite your bosoms for $1,000 dollars?" he asks again. "Listen you; I'm not that kind of woman! Got it?"

So the guy runs around the next block and faces her again. "Would you let me bite your bosoms just once for $10,000 dollars?" She thinks about it for a while and says, "Hmmm, $10,000 dollars, eh? Ok, just once, but not here. Let's go into that alley over there."
Re: Fresh Joke Coming From *666*! by zerocool(m): 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2010
There was an elderly man who wanted to make his younger wife pregnant. So, he went to the doctor to have a spermatozoa count done. The doctor told him to take a specimen cup home, fill it, and bring it back the next day. The elderly man came back the next day and the specimen cup was empty and the lid was on it. Doctor: What was the problem Elderly man: Well, I tried with my right hand,  nothing. So, I tried with my left hand, nothing. My wife tried with her right hand,  nothing. Her left hand,  nothing. Her mouth, nothing. Then my wife's friend tried. Right hand, left hand, mouth,  still nothing. Doctor: Wait a minute. You mean your wife's friend too! Elderly man: Yeah, and we still couldn't get the lid off of the specimen cup.

Get more here: http://www.jokematize.com
Re: Fresh Joke Coming From *666*! by zerocool(m): 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2010
US Attorney General John Ashcroft was visiting an elementary school.After fifteen minutes speaking he says: 'I will now answer anyquestions you have.' Bobby stands up and says: 'I have four questions':1. How did Bush win the election with fewer votes than Gore 2. Why haven't you caught Osama bin Laden 3. Why are you using the American Patriot Act to limit civil liberties4. Where are the weapons of mass destruction in IraqJust then the bell goes and the kids rushed out to play. Upon returning, Mr Ashcroft said: "I am sorry we were interrupted. I will answer any questions you have.' A little girl called Julie stands upand says: 'I have six questions':1. How did Bush win the election with fewer votes than Gore 2. Why haven't you caught Osama bin Laden 3. Why are you using the American Patriot Act to limit civil liberties4. Where are the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq 5. Why did the bell ring twenty minutes early6. Where is Bobby?

Get more jokes here: http://www.jokematize.com

(1) (Reply)

What Women Are Part Two! / Mimicking Bin / Fulani Herdsman And Civilization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.