Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,634 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 (59724 Views)

Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application / Agbami Scholarship Result List / Pls When Will The Result Or List Of Nda Successful Candidate Be Out. Any body wit useful info to mai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2013
has any1 noticed dt d site has been temporarily disabled?
PLEASE CHECK BACK, SITE MAINTENANCE
IN PROGRESS Copyright© 2012 Dragnet Solutions Limited. All Rights Reservedhas any1 noticed dt d site has been temporarily disabled?
IN PROGRESS Copyright© 2012 Dragnet Solutions Limited. All Rights Reserved
Re: Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 by adekayo1234(m): 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2013
Yeah I noticed it too
Re: Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 by Tobbie9(m): 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2013
fredoricko: has any1 noticed dt d site has been temporarily disabled?
IN PROGRESS Copyright© 2012 Dragnet Solutions Limited. All Rights Reservedhas any1 noticed dt d site has been temporarily disabled?
one guy just explained why on this page https://www.nairaland.com/1007459/agbami-scholarship-aptitude-test/35
Re: Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2013
I'm sorry, bt jst called their customer care and they said agbami scholarship hs nt yet been awarded. Website error
Re: Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 by Unigrad: 6:49pm On Sep 09, 2013
fredoricko: I'm sorry, bt jst called their customer care and they said agbami scholarship hs nt yet been awarded. Website error
Are u sure?
Re: Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 by roland2rule(m): 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2013
fredoricko: has any1 noticed dt d site has been temporarily disabled?

I notice it as well
Re: Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2013
Hey guys I think dis scholarship awarded of a tin is computer error because d site is not accessible d whole today. All my nothernant guys dat wrote d exams is scholarship awarded o
Re: Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 by keenn: 9:23am On Sep 12, 2013
i want u all to read carefully, agbami is a big multinational conglomerate of oil companys. If they are to award all nig student their scholarship, it aint a big deal. If your email-inbox has nothing about it, then check ur spam mails. As for most times, some mails creep in there. And if both indicate nothing of such, visit the agbami website to indicate ur status. If ur status reads AWARDED, oga go and relax and make a prudent plan on how to spend ur money. And if ur status reads other wise, its a different story am sorry. If u noticed that may be all those that wrote the exam were awarded well that's agbami for u. U should also rembr that not all that applied were called for the exam. As for those with a different message (verified), do not loose hope, i know of someone that applied twice and now an awardee. Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 by YMCgyna(m): 9:39am On Sep 12, 2013
So u ar saying that the scholarship has been awarded.... If so wot happened to dia site?
Re: Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 by Tobbie9(m): 11:21am On Sep 12, 2013
YMCgyna: So u ar saying that the scholarship has been awarded.... If so wot happened to dia site?
The company itself have already said the site is faulty, so don't stress urself and chill till the site is fixed
Re: Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 by delana(m): 11:30am On Sep 12, 2013
just relax, since d site is under maintenance 4 now. i just feel dat deir system was programmed to sort out candidates dat will be awarded from dose who wont but since a system error occurred, d system probably changed the status of the supposed 2013 awardees before the official time.
Re: Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 by Ayima: 11:31am On Sep 12, 2013
If it was site error,i wonder wat type of site error is that. That kind of error that is capable of changing our status from verification completed to scholarship awarded must be fearful,anyhow they do my status will remain the same which is scholarship awarded period.

1 Like

Re: Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 by delana(m): 11:40am On Sep 12, 2013
Ayima: If it was site error,i wonder wat type of site error is that. That kind of error that is capable of changing our status from verification completed to scholarship awarded must be fearful,anyhow they do my status will remain the same which is scholarship awarded period.
Re: Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 by delana(m): 11:41am On Sep 12, 2013
Ayima: If it was site error,i wonder wat type of site error is that. That kind of error that is capable of changing our status from verification completed to scholarship awarded must be fearful,anyhow they do my status will remain the same which is scholarship awarded period.

just relax bro
Re: Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 by daceo1(m): 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2013
everyone jst chill till d end of dis month... Everything we b made official soon and we will all smile to the bank.... Weres everyone on this thread??
Re: Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 by daceo1(m): 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
keenn: i want u all to read carefully, agbami is a big multinational conglomerate of oil companys. If they are to award all nig student their scholarship, it aint a big deal. If your email-inbox has nothing about it, then check ur spam mails. As for most times, some mails creep in there. And if both indicate nothing of such, visit the agbami website to indicate ur status. If ur status reads AWARDED, oga go and relax and make a prudent plan on how to spend ur money. And if ur status reads other wise, its a different story am sorry. If u noticed that may be all those that wrote the exam were awarded well that's agbami for u. U should also rembr that not all that applied were called for the exam. As for those with a different message (verified), do not loose hope, i know of someone that applied twice and now an awardee. Good luck
yeah i tink so... Bt we r faithing for the best to happen... R u an awardee??

1 Like

Re: Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 by Hommynero: 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ok if dat is d case,plz lets wait 4 agbami site,bt i knw he dat startd a gud wrk in me is faithful 2 complet it.
Re: Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 by club080: 12:15pm On Sep 14, 2013
lets prepare for the worst, while we hope for the best....
Re: Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 by Kunvics: 4:07pm On Sep 15, 2013
Pls guys, i need an info on how to check my stat and wil b glad if u can give me ur digit so dat i can call u for more info. Thanks
Re: Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 by Kunvics: 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2013
@keenn and da ceo1, pls u guys sud give me ur number. I need to call u guys
Re: Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 by Tobbie9(m): 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2013
Kunvics: Pls guys, i need an info on how to check my status. U can call me on 08037288867 and wil b glad if u can give me ur digit so dat i can call u for more info. Thanks
The status checking site has been closed for now
Re: Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 by daceo1(m): 9:21pm On Sep 15, 2013
Kunvics: @keenn and da ceo1, pls u guys sud give me ur number. I need to call u guys
its not opening now bt u can check tru dis link.. Www.dragnetnigeria.com/agbami/status
Re: Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 by Tunby(m): 7:40am On Sep 18, 2013
mankind80: Scholarship awarded o!...m in unilag engineerinq..all unilag engineering students na scholarship awarded...hw many scholarship are they giving out sef?..or is it system error....can only wait for an official mail tho to confirm tz awarded truely.
Not all.Did you ask everyone that applied?
Haba!
Re: Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 by olecharles: 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]

having enjoyed this scholarship for two years, this is what i have observed.

when you revive verification completed in ur mail box, it simply means that u hv finished uploading ur file for verification.
they will now go to ur school through the HOD of the department to ascertain the authenticity of the info and data u uploaded.
they will look for things like: ur current CGP(WHICH MUST BE UP TO 3.O FOR DEGREE COURSE)
ur state and you course of study (which must be among those listed)
When they are done with this, any one found wanting in any of the above criteria will automatically be disqualified without any notification

Also all current beneficiaries who wish to confirm their current status and or log complaints should visit www.dragnetnigeria.com/agbami/status

if u see somthing like scholarship awarded , it means you are still a beneficiary (but dnt rejoice yet because they are currently working on the last verification they did. They have been to almost all school to verify the info and data and this takes time to do. when the site starts running, u will discover that some who did not get up to 3 point in their CGP will see somthing like SCHOLARSHIP NOT AWARDED while those who got up to 3.0 and above will still see scholarship awarded)

But if you are already seeing scholarship not awarded, forget it, you have loosed your scholarship do not expect any payment again..its OVER.
So friends if you are sure that ur CGP is up to 3.0 and above dnt panic, your money will be payed, just relax and read to ensure ur CGP is up to 3 point and above

NO CAUSE FOR ALARM..............
Re: Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 by Tobbie9(m): 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2013
olecharles: [/color]

when you revive verification completed in ur mail box, it simply means that u hv finished uploading ur file for verification.
they will now go to ur school through the HOD of the department to ascertain the authenticity of the info and data u uploaded.
they will look for things like: ur current CGP(WHICH MUST BE UP TO 3.O FOR DEGREE COURSE)
When they are done with this, any one found wanting in any of the above criteria will automatically be disqualified without any notification

Also all current beneficiaries who wish to confirm their current status and or log complaints should visit www.dragnetnigeria.com/agbami/status

if u see somthing like scholarship awarded , it means you are still a beneficiary (but dnt rejoice yet because they are currently working on the last verification they did. They have been to almost all school to verify the info and data and this takes time to do. when the site starts running, u will discover that some who did not get up to 3 point in their CGP will see somthing like SCHOLARSHIP NOT AWARDED while those who got up to 3.0 and above will still see scholarship awarded)

But if you are already seeing scholarship not awarded, forget it, you have loosed your scholarship do not expect any payment again..its OVER.
So friends if you are sure that ur CGP is up to 3.0 and above dnt panic, your money will be payed, just relax and read to ensure ur CGP is up to 3 point and above

are u in Nigeria undecided
olecharles: [color=#990000]

olecharles: [/color]

olecharles: [color=#990000]

are u in Nigeria?
Re: Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 by delana(m): 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2013
Dis people should pls answer us now. Dose guys who won chevron national scholarship av already been contacted.
Re: Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 by Dudecollins(m): 12:12pm On Sep 25, 2013
Infact, I can't just wait.
Re: Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 by Binael: 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2013
delana: Dis people should pls answer us now. Dose guys who won chevron national scholarship av already been contacted.
My man, Chevron scholarship don show? Cos my guys wy take am never hear any noise
Re: Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 by Briggsrowland(m): 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2013
Chevron has awarded its scholarship. its on scholastica Nigeria "Dragnet's official page" the beneficiaries were contacted via E-mail messages.
Re: Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 by Binael: 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
Briggs rowland: Chevron has awarded its scholarship. its on scholastica Nigeria "Dragnet's official page" the beneficiaries were contacted via E-mail messages.
sincerely appreciate your info. Thanks a lot. But maybe agbami just wan rectify every every b4.........u know
Re: Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 by paddyman2013: 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2013
how do i get to know if mine is scholarship awarded or not

1 Like

Re: Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013 by Briggsrowland(m): 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
Binael: sincerely appreciate your info. Thanks a lot. But maybe agbami just wan rectify every every b4.........u know
Lolz, like seriously. Letz just keep our fingerz and legz crossed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Adeyeye Olorunfemi: "I Don’t Regret My Action" — Student Rusticated By UNILAG / Can You Remember How You Learnt The First 20 Elements? / More Photos From Riot In Uniagric Makurdi This Morning. School Closed Indefinite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.