Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest (59989 Views)

Students Fight Portable As He Visits Female Hostel (VIDEO) / Blood Gushes As Two Female UNN Students Fight Over A Man (VIDEO) / Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by evanso6226(f): 6:47pm On May 14, 2018
Two wealthy Nigerian students battered a classmate with a shisha pipe as they rowed over whose dad was the richest.

Elvis Ilonze, 20, who is so rich he had his Mercedes covered in fur, attacked childhood pal Prince Nnaji at their home in Brighton. Ilonze then chased his friend down along with Daniel Oluyemi, 24, as he tried to flee before beating him with a wine bottle.

They also attacked law student Chiedozie Dibiagwu, 23, who was sat on a chair nearby, and pushed Mr Nnaji's girlfriend Louanna Rayawa to the ground. Ilonze and Oluyemi were both spared jail today after admitting two counts of assault occasioning grievous bodily harm.

They were instead handed a one-year prison sentence, suspended for 18 months, at the Old Bailey following the attack on April 7 last year. .

The court was told Mr Nnaji and Ilonze had known each other from when they were in Nigeria but Ilonze decided to teach his pal a "lesson" after he said he had the richer father.

"Privileged" Ilonze came to the UK to study a four-year Masters of Engineering degree at The University of Sussex, and is one year away from completing his course.

His lawyer Tom Hoskins pleaded with the judge not to sentence him to more than one year in prison as he would face deportation. Oluyemi, who is training to become an accountant at the same university, is expecting a child later this year.

His barrister, Johnathan Page, said that the right place for him is at home, preparing for the "momentous occasion". The judge said: 'Unlike many of the people who pass through the courts you both come from, effectively, backgrounds of privilege.

It couldn't be more childish, effectively an insult on somebody's parents - who's got the richer dad - that started this fight. You both appear to be incredibly immature, perhaps as a result of being cosseted in your upbringing.'

SOURCE : http://www.clintgist.com/sons-nigerian-politicians-fight-whose-dad-richest/

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by youngest85(m): 6:49pm On May 14, 2018
Davido come and carry your fellow kids o

247 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by youngest85(m): 6:50pm On May 14, 2018
Pls I don't Kuru how to delete Kuru

2 Likes

Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by Bamidey: 6:50pm On May 14, 2018
Nigeria my country!
Fighting over public fund enriching bastards they call father. I'm tired of this shithole country.

169 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 14, 2018
Spoiled, over entitled and poor excuses for Nigerian youths bragging abd being a nuisance, adding to the list of bad names the country already has, over what?

Money their hell bound fathers stole from this country.

One year jail term is not enough, If to say them kill person, them for dey jail dey brag about how their papa money no fit bail them out.

These ones will become mediocre men because they have never needed to work for anything in their lives. How can they be responsible adults, look at the one even expecting a child.

Idiotas.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by ufuosman(m): 6:59pm On May 14, 2018
Dem born dem go see money na, na make dem dey mumu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by PassingShot(m): 7:03pm On May 14, 2018
evanso6226:
The judge said: 'Unlike many of the people who pass through the courts you both come from, effectively, backgrounds of privilege.

It couldn't be more childish, effectively an insult on somebody's parents - who's got the richer dad - that started this fight. You both appear to be incredibly immature, perhaps as a result of being cosseted in your upbringing.'

SOURCE : http://www.clintgist.com/sons-nigerian-politicians-fight-whose-dad-richest/

CC: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Useless children of their parents.

1 Like

Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by Morbeta11(m): 7:06pm On May 14, 2018
I dey laugh useless political thugs and lazy youths dying for these thieves called politicians.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by Reelectbuhari: 7:17pm On May 14, 2018
not their fault.....

lack of parental training and ignorance is decay in the old....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by moscobabs(m): 8:15pm On May 14, 2018
Spoilt rats, not there fault if say dem papa dey village and experience how person go first reach farm before going to school on the morning or when they will need to hawk banana before den eat afternoon food den for no dey abroad dey fight for money wey den no work for.

Aye mi o.. I don suffer.

me wey pay my waec with money wey i get from oko agbaro(yoruba guys wey live for village go understand.

A dey carry load for people to sponsor myself in the University these guys come dey make me feel as if Nobi God created my parent.

Olohun lo ma alaka yin.. Eyin Werey omo aleileko yi

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by SlyIg(f): 8:15pm On May 14, 2018
Their own better!

2 Likes

Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by naijjaman(m): 8:15pm On May 14, 2018
shocked

Money miss road is all I see. Real children of rich people don't act like thugs.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by owomida1: 8:15pm On May 14, 2018
Till they start using weapons.

Money miss road dem.

1 Like

Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 14, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by xreal: 8:16pm On May 14, 2018
NCAN national secretary was here

Observation: All names checked, and all zones are well
represented.
Resolution: No pointing of fingers. Case closed.

They are all high sniffing oyimbo poo from gutter.

Lazy Nigerian youths abroad.
See that one with boney legs.

6 Likes

Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by vincentjk(m): 8:16pm On May 14, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by tasceige(m): 8:16pm On May 14, 2018
Imagine

1 Like

Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by pol23: 8:17pm On May 14, 2018
Ayo lo ma n pa yan.

1 Like

Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by NotComplaining: 8:17pm On May 14, 2018
Daddies wealth wont buy a ticket out of uk prison.

Daddy who is likely hustling for a seat in 2019 government while his son is disgracing and exposing him abroad.

6 Likes

Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by blakky97(m): 8:17pm On May 14, 2018
these kids need street experience.
see as dem be like agric fowl.
i wish say these kind guys enter ekosodin for uniben that year dem for no see boxers carry go back house sef. dem go for wash clothes for that ekosodin. dem go fetch water, and last last na still frog jump dem go take comot

11 Likes

Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by Teewhy2: 8:17pm On May 14, 2018
This is what happens when you never work for money but you have it at your beck and call.
Am sure their father won't be happy with that.

2 Likes

Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by devigblegble: 8:18pm On May 14, 2018
Some time I feel like life is unfair ,

2 Likes

Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by adisabarber(m): 8:18pm On May 14, 2018
Their surnames don't even sound familiar. Who come be dem papa sef?

18 Likes

Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by odizeey(m): 8:18pm On May 14, 2018
These guys don old o.
They can't be below 30 except the pictures na fake

7 Likes

Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by sisisioge: 8:18pm On May 14, 2018
Hian! Rubbish pikins! That second guy should biko spend some of his rich dad's money on braces. His teeth is richly fugly!

7 Likes

Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:20pm On May 14, 2018
THESE ONES DON CHOP BELLEFUL!!
Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 14, 2018
These full grown adults think they are still kids not knowing that their mates in monkeys are already grandfathers.

Stupid fools.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by zombieTRACKER: 8:21pm On May 14, 2018
They need to experience a little hunger

Like the one in Aro jakande

3 Likes

Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 14, 2018
NCAN. Na them. Theyve carried their 'na me better pass' to the UK. Hope you people know that self glory is not a virtue - in the real world. You just look stupid. grin
Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by gurunlocker: 8:23pm On May 14, 2018
Ayo ti fo awon eleyi lori

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Common Grammatical Blunders You Should Endeavour To Avoid / UNILAG Mermaid: Eyewitness Explains Why Rumored Mermaid Student Was Arrested / “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.