Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,620 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:29 PM

Why Kids Shouldn't Lead In Prayers - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why Kids Shouldn't Lead In Prayers (1030 Views)

Mourinho Spotted At Mountain Of Fire And Miracle Church For Prayers. Lol (photo) / When Amadioha Finally Answers Your Prayers And Gives You A Child. / 9ja With Funny Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Kids Shouldn't Lead In Prayers by BlackPeni5: 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2013
Old joke...but it keeps cracking me up.

At dinner, a littleboy was ordered to lead in prayer...
BOY- But i dont know how to pray...
DAD- Just pray for your family members, friends and neighbours, the poor, etc
BOY- "Dear Lord" he started Thank u for our visitors and their children, who finished all my cookies and ice cream. Bless them so they wont come again. Forgive our neighbor's son, who removed my sister's clothes and wrestled with her on her bed. This coming Christmas, please send clothes to all those poor naked ladies on my daddy's blackberry and provide shelter for the homeless men who use mom's room when daddy is at work..AMEN.
Dinner was cancelled nd commotion began.
Re: Why Kids Shouldn't Lead In Prayers by isalegan2: 1:22pm On Apr 21, 2013
Black Peni5: Old joke...but it keeps cracking me up.

At dinner, a littleboy was ordered to lead in prayer...
BOY- But i dont know how to pray...
DAD- Just pray for your family members, friends and neighbours, the poor, etc
BOY- "Dear Lord" he started Thank u for our visitors and their children, who finished all my cookies and ice cream. Bless them so they wont come again. Forgive our neighbor's son, who removed my sister's clothes and wrestled with her on her bed. This coming Christmas, please send clothes to all those poor Unclad ladies on my daddy's blackberry and provide shelter for the homeless men who use mom's room when daddy is at work..AMEN.
Dinner was cancelled nd commotion began.

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ghana's New Away Jersey Against Egypt In Cairo(picture) / Difference Between A Foreign Post And A Naija Post On A Thread! / Doctor, Will I Be Able To Play The Piano After The Operation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.