Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Satellite Footprints In Ghana - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Satellite Footprints In Ghana (809 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Satellite Footprints In Ghana by stokli: 6:51pm On Apr 10, 2013
What FTA satellite channels are available in ghana and on which sattelite.Nairaland is very helpul when it has to do with FTA ni nigeria.I strongly believe that the angles of elevation of dishes in ghana and nigeria is not the same as a result of geographical locations.eg multi-tv is air on intelsat 7.10/ku @68.5 degress and is the only channels on that satellite.I need help to fix my own dish and receiver.

(1) (Reply)

Car Produce By A Michanic Here In Abia State / Five Simple Tips To Increase The Life Of Your Phone's Battery / Tech: Will Robots Take Over Jobs? Good News For Scientists, Bad News For Finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.