Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Robert Edwards Creator Of IVF Dies At 87 - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Robert Edwards Creator Of IVF Dies At 87 (14235 Views)

Comparing the Cost Of IVF / Lily Ivf Price Offer/truth About Success Rates Of Ivf Clinics / Cost Of IVF In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robert Edwards Creator Of IVF Dies At 87 by Cocodiva: 2:08pm On Apr 11, 2013
My condolences to this Great inventor. I'm sOoo inspired.
Re: Robert Edwards Creator Of IVF Dies At 87 by Cocodiva: 2:10pm On Apr 11, 2013
My condolences to the family of this Great inventor. I'm sOoo inspired.
Re: Robert Edwards Creator Of IVF Dies At 87 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 11, 2013
RIP.
Re: Robert Edwards Creator Of IVF Dies At 87 by Mospring(m): 2:28pm On Apr 11, 2013
Aggrippa:
thank you...very good .some people have to be disciplined.
blisful RIP.
Re: Robert Edwards Creator Of IVF Dies At 87 by Lagosianswag: 2:36pm On Apr 11, 2013
[size=13pt]
fonssy: Gay

Do You Also Call Someone Who's Neither Interested In Homosexuality Nor Heterosexuality "GAY"? SMH undecided

Ever Heard Of The Terms "ASEXUALITY" And "CELIBACY"?
Google Is Your Friend My Dear.
FYI; Not Everyone Is Interested In Sex (For Various Reasons)
[/size]
Re: Robert Edwards Creator Of IVF Dies At 87 by tpia5: 3:07pm On Apr 11, 2013
Quite a trailblazer.

Who or what is replacing all these innovators who are passing away?
Re: Robert Edwards Creator Of IVF Dies At 87 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 11, 2013
Chinaimporter:

I hate sex with women too but found out that i enjoy a nal stimulation. If you are atracted to boys,leave your contact here......i am looking for a boy to fall in love with and marry

Dont be Naïve! He didnt make the above assertion and pls carry ur gay hunt to another site and pray ur 14yrs doesnt arrive soon while at it.
Re: Robert Edwards Creator Of IVF Dies At 87 by AGgal(f): 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2013
KingPradas: who cares
I bet u dnt know wat ivf means,so u didnt knw wat to comment on. Just say RIP

1 Like

Re: Robert Edwards Creator Of IVF Dies At 87 by kaneazie(f): 3:30pm On Apr 11, 2013
RIP ROBERT EDWARD YOU ARE INDEED A GREAT MAN
Re: Robert Edwards Creator Of IVF Dies At 87 by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2013

smh.

@topic, RIP to him and God bless him for using his God given gift
to implant little bundles of joy into women who otherwise wouldn't have been able to conceive/carry. smiley
Re: Robert Edwards Creator Of IVF Dies At 87 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 11, 2013
AG.gal:
I bet u dnt know wat ivf means,so u didnt knw wat to comment on. Just say RIP

amen.
Re: Robert Edwards Creator Of IVF Dies At 87 by imperiouxx(m): 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2013
Lagosianswag: [size=18pt]Where Can One Get A Surrogate In Nigeria.
I Think IVF Is My Best Bet In Producing An Offspring Cos I Dislike Sex With A Passion. sad

P.S: I'm Very Much Potent. But I Just Don't Like Sexual Intercourse For Personal Reasons.
[/size]

I don't take you seriously but if you don't actually like sex even with your spouse, then you must be a walking dead that escaped from cemetery.
Re: Robert Edwards Creator Of IVF Dies At 87 by Lagosianswag: 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2013
imperiouxx:

I don't take you seriously but if you don't actually like sex even with your spouse, then you must be a walking dead that escaped from cemetery.

[I] Seriously!? undecided
Never Said I Was Married Though.
Talk About MARRIAGE, Then CONSUMMATION Comes To Mind.
We All Have Our Different Choices To Make In Life Concerning Issues Related To SEX.

...Enough Said.
[/i]
Re: Robert Edwards Creator Of IVF Dies At 87 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2013
Mospring: blisful RIP.
abundantly dash u the same... but wait o, is it me or him?
Re: Robert Edwards Creator Of IVF Dies At 87 by mariblizzy(f): 6:53pm On Apr 11, 2013
Lilimax: You are just as dumb as your comment.
well spoken my dear
Re: Robert Edwards Creator Of IVF Dies At 87 by Empex(m): 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2013
A great man you were, to have ventured into parts of medicine great minds before you never forethought of.
RIP.
Re: Robert Edwards Creator Of IVF Dies At 87 by bennynaza(m): 8:46pm On Apr 11, 2013
Na waao, u get beef wit d man b4? undecided
Na waao, u get beef wit d man b4?
Re: Robert Edwards Creator Of IVF Dies At 87 by imperiouxx(m): 9:01pm On Apr 11, 2013
Lagosianswag:

[I] Seriously!? undecided
Never Said I Was Married Though.
Talk About MARRIAGE, Then CONSUMMATION Comes To Mind.
We All Have Our Different Choices To Make In Life Concerning Issues Related To SEX.

...Enough Said.
[/i]

The tone of your initial post sounds like you're married or soon getting married because IVF is a term peculiar to offspring producing couples. Physiologically, sex in s.exual reproduction has positive impart on one's life except where there are AB-normalities. This is what prompted my reply.
Re: Robert Edwards Creator Of IVF Dies At 87 by tomzman: 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2013
A great man goes home. This guy's name would never be forgotten. His invention made millions smile. RIP Great man.

1 Like

Re: Robert Edwards Creator Of IVF Dies At 87 by mmouse022: 11:12pm On Apr 11, 2013
RIP[img]http:///c9thrw9[/img]
Re: Robert Edwards Creator Of IVF Dies At 87 by dc555: 4:29am On Apr 12, 2013
Life is ironic indeed. His own IVF will be a coffin.
Re: Robert Edwards Creator Of IVF Dies At 87 by saintchyco: 8:40am On Apr 12, 2013
i hope you have kids cos if havent you might just care
Re: Robert Edwards Creator Of IVF Dies At 87 by folly70: 11:59pm On Apr 13, 2013
we need yr help as regards clinic that will do ivf for us at an affordable price.we had started with nordica in lagos but their charges scared us away.
Re: Robert Edwards Creator Of IVF Dies At 87 by abibyy(f): 10:06am On May 06, 2013
RIP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu Gives An Update On COVID-19 In Lagos / Reduce Belly Fat- Loose Weight / FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.