Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:24 PM

Which Male/female Celebrity Would You Love To Date ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Male/female Celebrity Would You Love To Date ? (675 Views)

Emma Nyra Wins Worst Dressed Female Celebrity Award / Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? / Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Male/female Celebrity Would You Love To Date ? by Rick9(m): 10:52pm On Apr 10, 2013
Ladies and Gentlemen if you had the opprtunity to go on a date with a celebrity which one would be your choice ?
Female
Chidinma
Tonto Dike
Tiwa Savage
Rita Dominic
Ini Edo
Yvonne Nelson
Mo Cheddah
Nadia Buhari
Beyonce
Rihanna
NickiMinaj
ETC
Just to mention a few

Male
2face
D Banj
Wizkid
Davido
Banky W
Jim Iyke
Van Vicker
Mike Ezerounye
Nonso Diobi
Majid Michael
ETC
just to mention a few

As for me it Chidinma.
Re: Which Male/female Celebrity Would You Love To Date ? by mayordy(m): 11:21pm On Apr 10, 2013
pls gimme iya rainbow grin

1 Like

Re: Which Male/female Celebrity Would You Love To Date ? by malawi14(m): 11:59pm On Apr 10, 2013
Y is ini edo missing on d list, I'll alws go for her anytime anywere, cos I luv her so much.

1 Like

Re: Which Male/female Celebrity Would You Love To Date ? by Rick9(m): 8:32am On Apr 11, 2013
malawi14: Y is ini edo missing on d list, I'll alws go for her anytime anywere, cos I luv her so much.
Sorry i forgot to mention her let me modify the post

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari: New Couple Alert? / Chris Brown’s Dad - I Don’t Want My Son Dating Rihanna / Football Vs S*x - Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.