Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? (34288 Views)

Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator / Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? / Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by steperone(m): 11:11am On Jun 15, 2007
If You Were Locked In An Elevator With A Celebrity, Who Would You Want It To Be?

I didn't know about you all, but as for me it would definitely be Chioma Chuwuka.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Nella(f): 1:20pm On Jun 15, 2007
Wao luv diz one! , hmmmm, that would definately b Wentworth Miller!!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by angel101(f): 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2007
colin farell
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by trendy(f): 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2007
P.square
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by busygirl(f): 10:04pm On Jun 15, 2007
Styl-plus
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by hotfarams(f): 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2007
ramsey nouah
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by afrodixie: 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2007
Shaggy----------- Bombastic!!!!! cool

Mr. Lover Lover! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by suko(f): 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2007
with remsey or mike
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by elelejande: 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2007
olami akala from coke onelove
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by BASETSANA(f): 9:36am On Sep 28, 2007
either Patrick Dempsey,Brad Pitt,Collin Farrell or Will Smith
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by efuah(f): 10:50am On Sep 28, 2007
Stella Damasus or Bimbo Akintola or Chioma Chukwuka
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by awen(f): 7:32am On Oct 04, 2007
it seems like its only females that have been replying this thread.Anyway,if i were to be locked in an elevator with any celebrity ,it would be Eric Bana or Orlando bloom or both of them. wink
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by naijadiva2(f): 10:52pm On Oct 04, 2007
Re: If You Were Locked In An Elivator With A Celebrity, Who Would You Want It To Be.

okay, lets try spelling the word correct first. e.l.e.v.a.t.o.r, oh right.

i'll want me and me only in the elevator, why? cuz i'm my own celeb. don't need no one else. my cell phone will do me wonders when i call for help.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by pterygott(f): 10:26am On Oct 05, 2007
with vin diesel
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Ifeniyi22(m): 10:36am On Oct 05, 2007
Halle Berry
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by moondust(m): 8:32pm On Oct 06, 2007
with michelle rodriguez
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by PrincessMo(f): 7:45am On May 15, 2008
Robert Downey Jr.
GOD HE'S SEXY!!! kiss
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by PrincessMo(f): 7:46am On May 15, 2008
OH YEAH. . .I forgot. . .Angelina Jolie!!! cheesy
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by obiem(m): 9:09am On May 15, 2008
Yeah PrincessMo u took it from me, my one and only LARA CROFT, ANGIE JOLIEEEEEE. Sometimes i feel like strangling Pitt u know.even though he's my man. No paddy FOR JUNGLE O,

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by wilfred84(m): 11:29am On May 15, 2008
salma hayek

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by wilfred84(m): 11:40am On May 15, 2008
salma hayek or aishwarya rai

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by dtpchic(f): 3:48pm On May 15, 2008
definitely WENTWORTH MILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by michele101: 4:28pm On May 15, 2008
50 cent believe it or not i love that guy
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by iice(f): 6:22pm On May 15, 2008
Johnny Depp and Marilyn Manson grin grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by ima1(f): 6:23pm On May 15, 2008
Van Vicker or Wenthworth Miller
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by dyabman(m): 3:09am On May 16, 2008
Ummm this is very good, i will love to be locked in an elevator with Beyonce knowles , a pity Shes for Jay z's, sad sad sad
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by savanaha: 3:48am On May 16, 2008
Kinnda clusterphobic so I hope I never get locked in an elevator with anyone. However, I almost knocked over Jamie Lyn Spears by accident and she was so nice. Now that's something you never see everyday.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Nobody: 7:56am On May 16, 2008
Srk Hrithik or Van vicker
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Sapphiru(f): 10:57pm On May 25, 2008
Omarion or Van Vicker.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 25, 2008
@topic

van vicker cool
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Nobody: 3:59am On May 26, 2008
jennykadry:

@topic

van vicker cool
undecided undecided
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Nobody: 4:21am On May 26, 2008
I'll rather be thinking about how to get out or 911 instead of worrying about some celebrity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Eldee Praises Daughter As She Bags Gold Medal In U.S Karate Tournament [photos] / Regina Daniels Is Not Married To Ned Nwoko - SDK / Basketmouth Hangs Out With Wizkid In Indigo at the 02, London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.