Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Fraudulent Guerilla Marketing Of Dominion Estate Must Stop - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fraudulent Guerilla Marketing Of Dominion Estate Must Stop (15670 Views)

Forsale A Plot Of Land @ Dominion Estate Omitoro Off Ijede Road Ikorodu Lagos / 1unit Of 2bedroom,1unit Of 3bedroom Bungalow Forsale @dominion Estate pix inside / Sold SolForsale- 1 Plot Of Land@ Dominion Estate Omitoro Ikorod 2,3 bedroom flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraudulent Guerilla Marketing Of Dominion Estate Must Stop by MacLovington(m): 3:54am On Apr 11, 2013
Thanks for this post lawyer!

Lol at fighting oba for land.

Dominion Garden Estate marketers, come and dominate this discussion if you can.

lawyer: Am really Upset this morning and am starting this topic with alot of anger and trepidation about the level of guerrilla marketing concerning some lands at Ibeju Lekki that has no head or tail or documentation that is being bandied about on Nairaland by some Agents.

[size=14pt]Firstly how many people know where this Estate is? People should not confuse Lekki with Ibeju Lekki. They are 2 different areas.[/size]

The distance between Lekki phase 1 and this Estate is roughly 1 and a half hours (1 1/2) without traffic at 60-80km per hour. Most people abroad think whenever they see a property at Ibeju Lekki that means they are about to buy a land in Lekki. Thats not true. Ibeju Lekki Local Government Area is home to Eleko Beach and those of you that are familiar with Eleko Beach know that your just 20 minutes away from EPE. From Abraham Adesanya to this Estate you will spend between 45minutes to 1hour without traffic to get to it. The distance is killing and on no occassion should you think of buying a land there except you want to buy for Long term Investment, country home or Holiday resort. If your thinking that place will develop in the next 5 years please thing again. It is not a place for residential development now because development is very very sparse.

without stating the truth of the place they choose to market, then they will meet a very stiff opposition in Me.

The worst part is that the Estate is being sold without any Government paper whatsoever. When you check the advertisement, you wont see anything concerning the title of the Estate but when you quiz the Agents they will eanThat's how i assisted someone to do some search near the Monastery at Sangotedo early this year and the agents were claiming the land had a Gazette Under processing. Upon further Investigation, we found out that the land actually belongs to the Oba of Lagos. How do you fight the Oba of Lagos or Government to get a land?

Of all the places in Lagos state, the most Volatile place to buy a land now is the area of the free trade zone if it has no document or papers. Its so bad now that the state Government is even revoking some land there that has been I am screaming aloud about this issue because most of their victims are Nigerians abroad that have no idea where this estate is located, or how far it is, the kind of documents they are parading and the lies they are spewing to make people part with their money. Check the advertisement below again and you will see terrible lies that cannot be substantiated.

AC. Where are the parks and gardens, Childrens playground etc

Free from Omonile Interference Is that a joke? When there is no Government gazette to back it up or global c/o? The Omonile faamilies there will eat you raw in future.

When did the Agents turn to qualified Economists and speculators to say a land bought at Eleko attracts 250% INTEREST PER ANNUM? A deserted place with no development except AMEN Estate that is even struggling for the past 5 years to shift its properties there.

[b

2 Likes

Re: Fraudulent Guerilla Marketing Of Dominion Estate Must Stop by Marpol: 8:04am On Apr 11, 2013
Way to go lawyer!
Re: Fraudulent Guerilla Marketing Of Dominion Estate Must Stop by adewal15(m): 8:38am On Apr 11, 2013
Is this fraudulent? Place tell me how fraudulent is it?:-) Lol...
This making front page is what should be not that yeye guy's pics..
Re: Fraudulent Guerilla Marketing Of Dominion Estate Must Stop by DJDOLA(m): 8:44am On Apr 11, 2013
for now me no kuku ma get money 2 buy land self takles of say one motherfucke go con sell oba land for me
Re: Fraudulent Guerilla Marketing Of Dominion Estate Must Stop by godello: 8:44am On Apr 11, 2013
Hmm @BAYO, @PEACE , @BLASC, ET AL come and defend urself oooh.
Re: Fraudulent Guerilla Marketing Of Dominion Estate Must Stop by slimfit1(m): 8:45am On Apr 11, 2013
Thanks miss
Re: Fraudulent Guerilla Marketing Of Dominion Estate Must Stop by Valto(m): 8:45am On Apr 11, 2013
nice job @ OP. keep it up!
Re: Fraudulent Guerilla Marketing Of Dominion Estate Must Stop by feminineA: 8:46am On Apr 11, 2013
Ope o!! I was already putting a little pressure on my hubby to get to plots there. Thanks for the clarification. Abeg the law inbox me your pin. Make the wrong people no enjoy my hard earned money
Re: Fraudulent Guerilla Marketing Of Dominion Estate Must Stop by Reyspin(m): 8:46am On Apr 11, 2013
So in all ur Lamentations..wot is d Solution?
Re: Fraudulent Guerilla Marketing Of Dominion Estate Must Stop by strangest(m): 8:48am On Apr 11, 2013
Now over to Dominion Estate, come and defend yourselvesd with pictures... I actually wanted to put some money there...
Re: Fraudulent Guerilla Marketing Of Dominion Estate Must Stop by Nonybb: 8:48am On Apr 11, 2013
Wat concerns me with EKO again?. Our igbo leaders have warned us to desist frm further developing lagos state. Lagos is currently being sanctioned by Ndigbo. After all we the ppl that normally buy and develop lands in lagos. Yorubas are just fond of ipaja, surulere, ijesha, and iyana aworo lol

1 Like

Re: Fraudulent Guerilla Marketing Of Dominion Estate Must Stop by Kk4(m): 8:49am On Apr 11, 2013
I have never been to Lagos. undecided *pass*
Re: Fraudulent Guerilla Marketing Of Dominion Estate Must Stop by TableLeg(m): 8:50am On Apr 11, 2013
Brilliant work Lawyer
Re: Fraudulent Guerilla Marketing Of Dominion Estate Must Stop by seunfly: 8:54am On Apr 11, 2013
I think we need peaple like you everywhere in Naija.
Good work my able lawyer and modrator.
Re: Fraudulent Guerilla Marketing Of Dominion Estate Must Stop by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 11, 2013
Nice Post @OP. I pray GOD go make you bigger.
Re: Fraudulent Guerilla Marketing Of Dominion Estate Must Stop by princemolak(m): 8:58am On Apr 11, 2013
Nigerians Sha! May God help Us
Re: Fraudulent Guerilla Marketing Of Dominion Estate Must Stop by Vancouverplus: 9:07am On Apr 11, 2013
im worried now. I bought 8 plots of land at Graceville estate, ibeju lekki. Lawyer, pls help find out abt that too. thanks undecided
Re: Fraudulent Guerilla Marketing Of Dominion Estate Must Stop by ogb5(m): 9:10am On Apr 11, 2013
I was swayed initially about the land. But after seeing the remoteness on Google maps I withdraw

Nice for bringing this topic up.
There is nothing wrong with buying a remote land but all the facts should be put on the table so the buyers can make informed decisions.

1 Like

Re: Fraudulent Guerilla Marketing Of Dominion Estate Must Stop by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 11, 2013
Nice one Mr Lawyer. Your cause is a good one.
Re: Fraudulent Guerilla Marketing Of Dominion Estate Must Stop by EmekaAfrica(m): 9:14am On Apr 11, 2013
Many thanks OP for this great expose.However,how can you help me advertise a property at my care with title documents and it is gazetted?It is a 100 plots of land(less 4 plots)@ ayobo

Whittington Farm @ kaka Igesu Ayobo Lagos

Price:Asking 4m naira.Many thanks sir.[quote author=lawyer

Of all the places in Lagos state, the most Volatile place to buy a land now is the area of the free trade zone if it has no document or papers. Its so bad now that the state Government is even revoking some land there that has been previously Gazetted there to contain its expansion plans for the free trade zone, but at least those ones have a Gazette that they can fight for compensation. What compensation does the Estate have? Whats the difference between buying an Omonile land at Ijokoro or Ijegun and buying into an estate that has no document to back it up Government wise.What if they refuse to grant them the gazette, what remedy do our Nairaland buyers have against the Lagos state Government? I won't accept that and Nairaland Property Forum will start clamping down on Agents or topics that intend to sell lands in Lagos without any proper Government title.

I am screaming aloud about this issue because most of their victims are Nigerians abroad that have no idea where this estate is located, or how far it is, the kind of documents they are parading and the lies they are spewing to make people part with their money. Check the advertisement below again and you will see terrible lies that cannot be substantiated.

A. Where are the pictures of the fenced gated community?

B. 5minutes drive only from Lekki -Epe Expressway Are you having a laugh? It takes 5 minutes to get to Amen Estate off Lekki Epe Expressway and 15 minutes to get to the Free trade zone without traffic from the Eleko Beach talkless of the Estate in Question that's after you have driven almost approximately 1hours to get off the Lekki Epe expressway to connect the estate. Are you traveling to Ibadan?

C. Where are the parks and gardens, Childrens playground etc

Free from Omonile Interference Is that a joke? When there is no Government gazette to back it up or global c/o? The Omonile faamilies there will eat you raw in future.

When did the Agents turn to qualified Economists and speculators to say a land bought at Eleko attracts 250% INTEREST PER ANNUM? A deserted place with no development except AMEN Estate that is even struggling for the past 5 years to shift its properties there.

I have nothing against Dominion Garden Estate or any other estate whatsoever as long as they have government documents to back their lands up. Too Many Nigerians have lost their Money through this kind of scams and guerrilla marketing during the Mowe ofada land scams and people are still biting their fingers till date regretting why they fell for the scam. Now that Mowe Ofada land scam bubble has been bust, they are now shifting to Lagos Free trade zone to perpetrate this scam to fool people. You can fool people continuously outside Nairaland but as long as am the moderator of the property forum on Nairaland i won't allow you guys get away with it and make our brothers and sisters abroad killing themselves to make sure they retire in peace in Nigeria have their fingers burnt.

The Owners of the Estate in Question should call their Agents to order to tell the truth unless it will be blacklisted on this Forum

I rest my case. [/quote]
Re: Fraudulent Guerilla Marketing Of Dominion Estate Must Stop by Omexonomy: 9:16am On Apr 11, 2013
Thier counterpats along agbara-mowe-badagry are a little bit truthfull. People should also be very careful when dealing with them for i have being dup twice. But they are a little bit okay.
Re: Fraudulent Guerilla Marketing Of Dominion Estate Must Stop by Boss13: 9:16am On Apr 11, 2013
People are just so wicked. Thinking of how to scam others off their money. This is the corruption we should be fighting too together with public office holder's corruption.

Lawyer weldone. Always knew mowe ofada was a scam. Thks
Re: Fraudulent Guerilla Marketing Of Dominion Estate Must Stop by siobahn: 9:17am On Apr 11, 2013
God bless you for this post. They have been marketing this Dominion Estate thingy to me for the past 3 months in the most annoying manner and they were making it look like Ibeju Lekki is 15mins away from Lekki phase 1.
Re: Fraudulent Guerilla Marketing Of Dominion Estate Must Stop by logo77: 9:18am On Apr 11, 2013
Reyspin: So in all ur Lamentations..wot is d Solution?

Please read between the lines.
Re: Fraudulent Guerilla Marketing Of Dominion Estate Must Stop by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 11, 2013
@Op. Brilliant. Good job. Well done.
Re: Fraudulent Guerilla Marketing Of Dominion Estate Must Stop by ogb5(m): 9:20am On Apr 11, 2013
EmekaAfrica: Many thanks OP for this great expose.However,how can you help me advertise a property at my care with title documents and it is gazetted?It is a 100 plots of land(less 4 plots)@ ayobo

Whittington Farm @ kaka Igesu Ayobo Lagos

Price:Asking 4m naira.Many thanks sir.

You want someone to advertise your expensive land and you decided to quote the whole post.

Why not pay for nairaland advert
Re: Fraudulent Guerilla Marketing Of Dominion Estate Must Stop by Maxymilliano(m): 9:22am On Apr 11, 2013
Nice one oga 'D' Law, He that hath ears' ...
Re: Fraudulent Guerilla Marketing Of Dominion Estate Must Stop by EACBLAZE: 9:33am On Apr 11, 2013
@OP Thanks alot for this piece of info, I am even planning to go there to see the area, in other to acquire some plots

Again I say thank you so much
Re: Fraudulent Guerilla Marketing Of Dominion Estate Must Stop by busayobrig: 9:34am On Apr 11, 2013
sand filling money go run you down . BKUS E GO BI WATER LAND
Re: Fraudulent Guerilla Marketing Of Dominion Estate Must Stop by ifyfaith: 9:35am On Apr 11, 2013
tanx d law

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Begin Sale Of New Housing Units Soon Nationwide / The New CONCRETE STAMP Floor Finish! / How Do I Get My Money Back From A Landlord?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.