Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

My Vita Free Games Library - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / My Vita Free Games Library (4996 Views)

Get Qsat Q23g And Play Over 200 Free Games And Satellite Channels For 1yr / Links To Download Free Games For Blackberry Bold 4 / Absolute Free Games. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Vita Free Games Library by Noctis(m): 7:40am On Apr 11, 2013
Since subscribing for Playstation Plus, i've downloaded the following games free of charge.

+ Uncharted Golden Abyss
+ Gravity Rush
+ Jetpack Joyride
+ Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
+ Tekken 6
+ Megaman Maverick Hunter X
+ Disgaea: Absence of Detention
+ OMG Zombies
+ WipEout 2048 (currently downloading)

All totally free (minus the $18 Playstation Plus 3 month subscription). Several games offer discount to Plus subscribers too.

Stop selling your vitas and/or trading them for PSPs, that's just taking a step back.
Re: My Vita Free Games Library by kento5: 9:55am On Apr 11, 2013
thanks for the info....do you use wifi to download
Re: My Vita Free Games Library by Noctis(m): 11:26am On Apr 11, 2013
Yeah, swift and KFC Allen free wifi. And mtn from time to time on my laptop with connectify.
Re: My Vita Free Games Library by Tchalz(m): 8:11am On Apr 13, 2013
Is this 4real?
Re: My Vita Free Games Library by Noctis(m): 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2013
Yeah. Ninja gaiden is off the list of free games they're offering now but last I checked all these games and a few others were still free for playstation plus members. And the last time I checked was yesterday.
Re: My Vita Free Games Library by samako: 8:56am On Apr 15, 2013
How do i subscribe to the playstation plus
Re: My Vita Free Games Library by Noctis(m): 10:20am On Apr 15, 2013
Open a PSN account and register your vita to it. There's a link for it on the sony entertainment network page, try sen.com. I'm on my mobile so I can't check all this stuff for you but the links are there.
Re: My Vita Free Games Library by monkeysmoke(m): 11:06pm On Apr 15, 2013
Which of the swift data plan do you use?
I know PS plus subscription offers free cool games but the problem is that dis games are big files of about 2 to 4 gigabytes per game.
How did you manage to download so many......except you have unlimited data caps.
Re: My Vita Free Games Library by Noctis(m): 7:37am On Apr 16, 2013
I use the swift homeplus plan(8k - 17gig), but that's not how i download my games. I recently bought a sim card from some guy i me on nairaland, mtn unlimited. I've had it for close to a month now and i've used it to download over 50gig of stuff (ps3 games, pc games, some series and my vita games). All you need is an unlocked/mtn modem and a laptop that can create a hotspot so you can share with your vita. I'll maybe post a link to the thread i met the dude on or his number if i can find it.
Re: My Vita Free Games Library by games4sale: 5:33am On Apr 18, 2013
Dude, need that MTN unlocked sim. Please Get me a contact
Re: My Vita Free Games Library by buddha7(f): 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2013
@noctis i have metal gear solid hd for sale 8k,since u stay in enugu it will be easier.location onitsha
Re: My Vita Free Games Library by kento5: 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2013
guys seriously wanna swap gamecards
Re: My Vita Free Games Library by Noctis(m): 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2013
Sorry budha 7 and kento5, they're digital releases meaning they're all saved to my memory card, not gamecards. games4sale, dude, call me tomorrow morning.
Re: My Vita Free Games Library by buddha7(f): 11:13am On Apr 19, 2013
@noctis, how much did u pay for d unlimited stuff
Re: My Vita Free Games Library by Noctis(m): 11:42am On Apr 19, 2013
3k.
Re: My Vita Free Games Library by buddha7(f): 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2013
am interested,pls can u send me details to 08127813663
Re: My Vita Free Games Library by dimdim001(m): 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2013
Noctis: Since subscribing for Playstation Plus, i've downloaded the following games free of charge.

+ Uncharted Golden Abyss
+ Gravity Rush
+ Jetpack Joyride
+ Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
+ Tekken 6
+ Megaman Maverick Hunter X
+ Disgaea: Absence of Detention
+ OMG Zombies
+ WipEout 2048 (currently downloading)

All totally free (minus the $18 Playstation Plus 3 month subscription). Several games offer discount to Plus subscribers too.

Stop selling your vitas and/or trading them for PSPs, that's just taking a step back.

Did u use ur naira mastercard to subscribe for d PS+? Cos i'm havin' troubles registerin' for PS+
Re: My Vita Free Games Library by Noctis(m): 10:35am On Jun 26, 2013
No, I bought PSN credit from eazyshoppa.net or something. I'm not sure that's the url so the dude's number 07066000834 or you can search for other sites that sell PSN credit.
Re: My Vita Free Games Library by dimdim001(m): 11:05am On Jun 26, 2013
Noctis: No, I bought PSN credit from eazyshoppa.net or something. I'm not sure that's the url so the dude's number 07066000834 or you can search for other sites that sell PSN credit.

Ok! So u used d PSN credit in subscribin' for PS PLUS?
Re: My Vita Free Games Library by Noctis(m): 11:28am On Jun 26, 2013
Yeah, I bought the $20 for 4k and subscribed for 3 months for $18. Mastercard would have been about 700 naira cheaper but the credit is easier sort of. Anyways i'd recommend the $50 credit for 10k, then subscribe for a year. I don't know if they're running any promos now but a while back there was one where you get 3 months free when you subscribe for a year and another where you get back $10, also when you subscribe for a year.
Re: My Vita Free Games Library by dimdim001(m): 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2013
Noctis: Yeah, I bought the $20 for 4k and subscribed for 3 months for $18. Mastercard would have been about 700 naira cheaper but the credit is easier sort of. Anyways i'd recommend the $50 credit for 10k, then subscribe for a year. I don't know if they're running any promos now but a while back there was one where you get 3 months free when you subscribe for a year and another where you get back $10, also when you subscribe for a year.

Ya! I knew abt all dat...bt wen u wanna subscribe for d PS+ u wld b asked 2 input ur crdt card details, even if ure nt usin' ur crdt card to pay (dey say it's for reference sake, or somfin' lyk dat)...cos wen I got my PS3, I wz givin' 1mnth free PS+ bt wen I tried to use it, dey were askin' me 2 input my crdt card details...and u knw since we all in 9ja used foreign country to open our PSN acct, d crdt card details won't match...so hw did u bypass all dat
Re: My Vita Free Games Library by Noctis(m): 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2013
They didn't ask for any credit card details. They might if you choose to auto-renew but they didn't ask me. Maybe cos I did it on my vita.
Re: My Vita Free Games Library by dimdim001(m): 8:09pm On Jun 26, 2013
Noctis: They didn't ask for any credit card details. They might if you choose to auto-renew but they didn't ask me. Maybe cos I did it on my vita.

I browsed online & I fink i've found d issue...frm wat i've gathered, u nid a crdt card to use a PS+ trial code, bt wen u buy it, u dnt nid 2 input ur CC details
Re: My Vita Free Games Library by dimdim001(m): 8:10pm On Jun 26, 2013
@Noctis hw large were d PS Vita games u downloaded, and hv u eva dwnlded a game on PS3?, if u hv, hw large r dose ones too?
Re: My Vita Free Games Library by ritchboy(m): 8:05am On Jun 27, 2013
dimdim001: @Noctis hw large were d PS Vita games u downloaded, and hv u eva dwnlded a game on PS3?, if u hv, hw large r dose ones too?

Vita games are about one to three gigs. PS3 games can be anywhere from 3gb(MvC 3)-40gb(Uncharted 3), though most games are about 8-10gb on average. The massive ones are usually the first-party exclusives i.e Killzone, GoW, Uncharted, Heavy Rain etc, and more recently The Last of Us(30gb). Apparently Sony's devs are oblivious to the term "optimize", or are mandated to use every byte available to make their games look as good as possible!

I use CFW so I have the luxury of deleting all the unnecessary stuff(foreign language audio files, update pups etc) cheesy
Re: My Vita Free Games Library by Noctis(m): 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2013
Golden Abyss on the vita is about 3.5gb, but its the largest one I know of. You'll need a good internet dataplan.
@ritchboy you forgot FFXIII, 45gb.
Re: My Vita Free Games Library by Man51ut(m): 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2013
I've been on plus since 2010 I think. Really made use of it since they started giving free games. It's good for ps3 but absolutely awesome for the vita especially if you cn get to a place with free wifi.

@dimdim- it depends. Some PSN games are less than a gig to 3 or 4 gigs. Games that were released on cd seem to be on average 6-7 gigs.
From memory these are the full games I have
Space marines- 6+ gig
Darksiders- 10gigs
Infamous 2- 15 gigs
Arkham city- 7+ gigs
Saints row 2- 6+ gigs
Borderlands- 7+ gigs
Dead space 2- 11 gigs
Mass effect 3- 15 gigs
Sleeping dogs- 8 gigs
Catherine- 7 gigs

You'll have to remain subscribed to play the games though. But at 10k a year, it's not too bad. I have a lot more than that on my queue but since the Internet in my house crapped out (was unlimited but very slow) I've had to pick and choose my downloads. Luckily you don't have to download instantly.

Noctus do u know if the unlocked sim will work in a phone that u can then use as a hotspot?
Re: My Vita Free Games Library by dimdim001(m): 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2013
Man_51ut: I've been on plus since 2010 I think. Really made use of it since they started giving free games. It's good for ps3 but absolutely awesome for the vita especially if you cn get to a place with free wifi.

@dimdim- it depends. Some PSN games are less than a gig to 3 or 4 gigs. Games that were released on cd seem to be on average 6-7 gigs.
From memory these are the full games I have
Space marines- 6+ gig
Darksiders- 10gigs
Infamous 2- 15 gigs
Arkham city- 7+ gigs
Saints row 2- 6+ gigs
Borderlands- 7+ gigs
Dead space 2- 11 gigs
Mass effect 3- 15 gigs
Sleeping dogs- 8 gigs
Catherine- 7 gigs

You'll have to remain subscribed to play the games though. But at 10k a year, it's not too bad. I have a lot more than that on my queue but since the Internet in my house crapped out (was unlimited but very slow) I've had to pick and choose my downloads. Luckily you don't have to download instantly.

Noctus do u know if the unlocked sim will work in a phone that u can then use as a hotspot?

Dats d tin, I wnt 2 subscribe 2 PS+ bt I wanna mke sure I tke advantage of d pros it brings...I wz finkin' of gettin' a spectranet modem, it's like dey have an unlimited plan, although it's like d plan hz a slow speed, lukin' for som1 dat hz it so I can test it & even knw if it's suitable in my area...wish dere were places dat offer free wifi near my area...I plan on gettin' d PS4 so I wanna find a solution 2 dis nw as d PS4 requires u 2 hv PS+ to even play online at all, & my PS Vita cld do wiv more games right nw
Re: My Vita Free Games Library by Noctis(m): 8:49pm On Jun 29, 2013
Man_51ut:

Unlocked sim as in one of the magic sims they sell? If that's what you mean then yes, it will. Or you can download connectify on your pc and create a hotspot.

dimdim001:

Dats d tin, I wnt 2 subscribe 2 PS+ bt I wanna mke sure I tke advantage of d pros it brings...I wz finkin' of gettin' a spectranet modem, it's like dey have an unlimited plan, although it's like d plan hz a slow speed, lukin' for som1 dat hz it so I can test it & even knw if it's suitable in my area...wish dere were places dat offer free wifi near my area...I plan on gettin' d PS4 so I wanna find a solution 2 dis nw as d PS4 requires u 2 hv PS+ to even play online at all, & my PS Vita cld do wiv more games right nw

Spectranet sounds like a good idea with their 6pm-8am unlimited plan, just make sure the download speed isn't total shite where you stay.
Re: My Vita Free Games Library by Man51ut(m): 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2013
the thing is that its not really that time sensitive.

if you were to sign up today you would have about 6-8 games, depending on which region you went to, some of which you would have played already. So say you have about 4 games that you want to download. you can 'purchase' those games to your list, and then download them whenever they're ready. they're yours to download forever, as long as you maintain a subscription.

you should deffo think of going for spectranet or maybe cobranet, which has a free downloading from like 12am-5am. Even if the speed may not be so much, if you can guarantee electricity all night, you'll slowly make progress. all those games i listed, i downloaded on mtn dsl 256kpbs. It took me a month to download infamous 2 shocked
Re: My Vita Free Games Library by monkeysmoke(m): 12:30am On Jul 01, 2013
Please guys i Need help with Spectranet on my PS3.

Using Spectranet USB modem, do i just plug it into the PS3 and start playing online or do i need any other professional configuration?
Re: My Vita Free Games Library by Man51ut(m): 3:06am On Jul 01, 2013
as far as i know. usb modems do not work with the ps3. you will have to plug it into your laptop/pc and then use that as a hotspot. there are guides to do this online.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pes 17 Trailer Pictures / Devil May Cry Vs God Of War 2 / What's The Price Of A Used Ps3?naija Gamers,help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.