Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Nigerian MMA Fighter Dies After Fight in Michigan - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian MMA Fighter Dies After Fight in Michigan (31924 Views)

Could An MMA Fighter Defeat A Chimpanzee In Hand To Hand Combat? / Mayweather-Manny: The Biggest Fight In Boxing History Is Set For May 2 / Bash Ali Hospitalized After Fight With Security Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian MMA Fighter Dies After Fight in Michigan by AlyricistLaura: 10:52pm On Apr 14, 2013
So Whatup, I'm Waiting on ya Real Pics.

At This Point Ill just settle for clarification that you are an Actual Woman.
smiley
Re: Nigerian MMA Fighter Dies After Fight in Michigan by AlyricistLaura: 10:55pm On Apr 14, 2013
Yo wth makes you think i am Cameroon?....

You think my Alternate Game is that Nice, to have all those conversations in Fluent French and Have English Sports Debates on the other side of the forum with duplicate timestamps at the Same Time, In Two Separate Places...?

You must think i am a Tech Wizard or Some Shitt Lmao
Re: Nigerian MMA Fighter Dies After Fight in Michigan by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 14, 2013
I BET U'D LOVE TO SEE IT ESP SINCE YOU HAVE SUCH A TURN ON FOR......but unfortunately i am not who you think i am smiley
Alyricist★Laura:
So Whatup, I'm Waiting on ya Real Pics.

At This Point Ill just settle for clarification that you are an Actual Woman.
smiley
Re: Nigerian MMA Fighter Dies After Fight in Michigan by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 14, 2013
ITS COS HE IS LIKE UR PUSSY. ALWAYS FOLLOWING YOU AROUND LIKE A LOST DOG AND YOU BOTH FROM SAME AREA ETC
Alyricist★Laura:
Yo wth makes you think i am Cameroon?....

You think my Alternate Game is that Nice, to have all those conversations in Fluent French and Have English Sports Debates on the other side of the forum with duplicate timestamps at the Same Time, In Two Separate Places...?

You must think i am a Tech Wizard or Some Shitt Lmao
Re: Nigerian MMA Fighter Dies After Fight in Michigan by AlyricistLaura: 10:59pm On Apr 14, 2013
He does not follow me at all.

And We have Fought a Million Times.

Check out that "Africans are just as Ghetto as Black Americans" Thread.

That's not me.

And Everything in that Post i just wrote..I "Can" Do,.. I "Have" Done....But That isn't my Account. LmL

....Yo, you are bugged tha fhuck out.

How come you never addressed the fake pic situation?....
Re: Nigerian MMA Fighter Dies After Fight in Michigan by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 14, 2013
I AM NOT ADEBEKE AND CO FOR THE LAST TIME angry angry angry angry angry BUT IF I SEND YOU MY PIC YOU WILL HAVE AN O.....
Alyricist★Laura:
He does not follow me at all.

And We have Fought a Million Times.

Check out that "Africans are just as Ghetto as Black Americans" Thread.

That's not me.

And Everything in that Post i just wrote..I "Can" Do,.. I "Have" Done....But That isn't my Account. LmL

....Yo, you are bugged tha fhuck out.

How come you never addressed the fake pic situation?....
Re: Nigerian MMA Fighter Dies After Fight in Michigan by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 14, 2013
HERE
Re: Nigerian MMA Fighter Dies After Fight in Michigan by AlyricistLaura: 11:33pm On Apr 14, 2013
?

...This Chick is Nutz tongue
Re: Nigerian MMA Fighter Dies After Fight in Michigan by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 14, 2013
YOU KNOWW YOU LOVE THEM CRAZY AS FK DNT PRETEND PAPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Alyricist★Laura:
?

...This Chick is Nutz tongue
Re: Nigerian MMA Fighter Dies After Fight in Michigan by AlyricistLaura: 11:38pm On Apr 14, 2013
volumptuos_babe: YOU KNOWW YOU LOVE THEM CRAZY AS FK DNT PRETEND PAPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I do, but you are hiding ya real photo from Puerto Papi Royal.....

So I Don't Kno what to think.......

Lots of Men Pretending to be Women, so you neva know.
lipsrsealed

~La Realeza~ Wants, to see ya Real Picture.
Re: Nigerian MMA Fighter Dies After Fight in Michigan by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 14, 2013
OK HERE GOES
Alyricist★Laura:

I do, but you are hiding ya real photo from Puerto Papi Royal.....

So I Don't Kno what to think.......

Lots of Men Pretending to be Women, so you neva know.
lipsrsealed

~La Realeza~ Wants, to see ya Real Picture.
Re: Nigerian MMA Fighter Dies After Fight in Michigan by AlyricistLaura: 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2013
[size=37pt]?[/size]
Re: Nigerian MMA Fighter Dies After Fight in Michigan by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2013
LMFAO @ THE 1 GUEST
Re: Nigerian MMA Fighter Dies After Fight in Michigan by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 14, 2013
ROYAL I PUT UP THE PIC THAT WAS GOING TO GIVE YOU SWEETDREAMS BUT NOW AM OUT
Re: Nigerian MMA Fighter Dies After Fight in Michigan by AlyricistLaura: 12:00am On Apr 15, 2013
No Photo Appeared you crazy nutty Biitch....LmL
Re: Nigerian MMA Fighter Dies After Fight in Michigan by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 15, 2013
I SEE YOU REALLY CANNOT GET ENOUGH. NIGGGA I KNOW U WERE THAT 1 GUEST YOU SNEAKY BASTARD
Re: Nigerian MMA Fighter Dies After Fight in Michigan by AlyricistLaura: 12:00am On Apr 15, 2013
My Laura name was here the whole time. Just probably went idle so you couldn't see the name

I was making a video game post

Yohh, No Picture Appeared...
Re: Nigerian MMA Fighter Dies After Fight in Michigan by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 15, 2013
YOU GHETTO FK I PUT PIC THEN YOU DISSAPPEARED AND A RANDOM "GUEST" APPEARED AND SAW. NEWAYS AM GOING TO BED.
Alyricist★Laura:
No Photo Appeared you crazy nutty Biitch....LmL
Re: Nigerian MMA Fighter Dies After Fight in Michigan by AlyricistLaura: 12:03am On Apr 15, 2013
volumptuos_babe: YOU GHETTO FK I PUT PIC THEN YOU DISSAPPEARED AND A RANDOM "GUEST" APPEARED AND SAW. NEWAYS AM GOING TO BED.

I am not Ghetto angry

And I didn't see a Photo

You Weird as Fhuckkk! FFS ~La Realeza~ Is Thoroughly Disappointed

[size=20pt]?[/size]

Wait....she said she going to bed...

But Adabuukay claims to be from the states...

And it's only 7pm ova here

that means you in London...and you are Subomi...because it's like 12 over there

....You fuqqing stalking Nutter!!!!!!!!

[size=20pt]HahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHhhaahahhaahahah!!!![/size]

I was right the whole fuqqing time!! mwuahahahaha!!
Re: Nigerian MMA Fighter Dies After Fight in Michigan by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 15, 2013
WEL I LIKE GHETTO GUYS I LIKE TO RIDE IT AND WHEN AM DONE THROW HIM OUT IN THE BIN HE CAME FROM grin GHETTO GUYS KNOW HOW TO SUCK SOME kitten AIGHT THAT RYT?
Re: Nigerian MMA Fighter Dies After Fight in Michigan by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 15, 2013
I KNOW YOU LIKE THEM BIG BOOTY LIPS BLACK BITCHES DNT U?
Re: Nigerian MMA Fighter Dies After Fight in Michigan by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 15, 2013
AM BORED NOW. YOUR BITCH IS HERE. AM DOWN TROLLIN LOL. SAY BYE TO VOLUMPTUOS BABE INFINITO
Re: Nigerian MMA Fighter Dies After Fight in Michigan by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 15, 2013
AM NOT SUBOMI AND AM NOT FROM LONDON
Alyricist★Laura:

I am not Ghetto angry

And I didn't see a Photo

You Weird as Fhuckkk! FFS ~La Realeza~ Is Thoroughly Disappointed

[size=20pt]?[/size]

Wait....she said she going to bed...

But Adabuukay claims to be from the states...

And it's only 7pm ova here

that means you in London...and you are Subomi...because it's like 12 over there

....You fuqqing stalking Nutter!!!!!!!!

[size=20pt]HahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHhhaahahhaahahah!!!![/size]

I was right the whole fuqqing time!! mwuahahahaha!!

Re: Nigerian MMA Fighter Dies After Fight in Michigan by AlyricistLaura: 12:07am On Apr 15, 2013
volumptuos_babe: AM BORED NOW. YOUR BITCH IS HERE. AM DOWN TROLLIN LOL. SAY BYE TO VOLUMPTUOS BABE INFINITO
volumptuos_babe: I KNOW YOU LIKE THEM BIG BOOTY LIPS BLACK BITCHES DNT U?
volumptuos_babe: WEL I LIKE GHETTO GUYS I LIKE TO RIDE IT AND WHEN AM DONE THROW HIM OUT IN THE BIN HE CAME FROM grin GHETTO GUYS KNOW HOW TO SUCK SOME kitten AIGHT THAT RYT?

Bye Subomi.

Smh, You Fuqqing Crazy Biitch..

"Going to Bed"....

....Nutty London Hoees...Man I Swear...
grin
Re: Nigerian MMA Fighter Dies After Fight in Michigan by AlyricistLaura: 12:08am On Apr 15, 2013
volumptuos_babe: AM NOT SUBOMI AND AM NOT FROM LONDON

Lmao@you caught slippin

If you not from London, then why would you say you are "going to bed"

Rotflmfaooooo
Re: Nigerian MMA Fighter Dies After Fight in Michigan by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 15, 2013
I HAVE A MIGRAIN AND MY WISDOM TOOTH IS HURTING. AM CLOSES THEN YOU THINK. IF YOU BEHAVE YOU MAY GET TO SEE SOME BOOOOOOOYA grin
Re: Nigerian MMA Fighter Dies After Fight in Michigan by AlyricistLaura: 12:08am On Apr 15, 2013
Adabuukay claims United States...

Lmao@me getting played by 2 total nutterz!
Re: Nigerian MMA Fighter Dies After Fight in Michigan by AlyricistLaura: 12:09am On Apr 15, 2013
volumptuos_babe: I HAVE A MIGRAIN AND MY WISDOM TOOTH IS HURTING. AM CLOSES THEN YOU THINK. IF YOU BEHAVE YOU MAY GET TO SEE SOME BOOOOOOOYA grin

grin grin
Re: Nigerian MMA Fighter Dies After Fight in Michigan by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 15, 2013
SHE AINT FROM UNITED STATES, HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAY SHE WRITES. COME ON BABA YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER
Alyricist★Laura:
Adabuukay claims United States...

Lmao@me getting played by 2 total nutterz!
Re: Nigerian MMA Fighter Dies After Fight in Michigan by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 15, 2013
LMFAO UR BITCH IS WATCHING US AKA GUEST
Re: Nigerian MMA Fighter Dies After Fight in Michigan by AlyricistLaura: 12:10am On Apr 15, 2013
Ill BBL You London Psychotic, I have Video Game Nerds to Debate. ~ cool ~ ★★★★★
Re: Nigerian MMA Fighter Dies After Fight in Michigan by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 15, 2013
H

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Super Eagles Thankful As They Return From Egypt After Just Concluded AFCON2019 / Kano Pillars Signs Joseph Yobo / How Osimhen Sustained The Injury During Napoli-inter Millan Match. Pics And Vids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.