Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,576 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

In Her Loving Memory - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In Her Loving Memory (4636 Views)

In Loving Memory Of My Father Who Left This World Five Years Ago... / In Loving Memory Of Him / In Loving Memory Of Wuse Old Market ---by Dike Chukwumerije (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Her Loving Memory by frank317: 8:02am On Apr 11, 2013
Words cannot explain the way I feel
The effect of the sharpest knife in the eye cannot describe the pain I feel,
How could I have thought that my baby will die such a terrible death even after speaking with you hours before your demise?
The thoughts of you burning in pain, crying out for my help cannot even let me close my eyes and sleep.
And to think that you are gone forever,
Where do I begin?

But how can life be so cruel? How can death take you away without any warning?
Such a lovely angel, the perfect one for me,
You brought sunshine to my life, and my world glowed for the past three years.
Thoughts of you kept me going, and your words of kindness and encouragement were my strength.
You believed in me like no girl ever did, you loved just like my late mother would.
You sacrificed so much for me and made sure I smiled always,
Where do I begin?

You never asked for much, what girl would understand? What girl will hang on with a guy like me?
I look into your eyes, and the only desire I have is to see you smile.
So I promised you the world, I also resolved that I must make enough money that would make me treat you like the queen of my heart.
I knew you deserved the best and that was why any time I saw anything good, I think of it being yours.
How can I fulfill my promises?
Where do I begin?

I love you so much, I miss you too
You went away with a part of my heart; you went away with the smile that made me strong.
How can I survive this? What will I do?
I have no one to call me ‘sweet heart’ again,
I am now lonely.
I know I was the last thought you had before you died,
And I am truly sorry for not being there to rescue you.
Where do I just begin?

How can I say good bye to one whose memory is so fresh in my mind?
Well, I have never stayed this long without hearing from you.
And the silence deeply hurts.
All I can do is cry I wish the Lord gives me strength to bare this pain I feel,
You will always be in my heart, please don’t forget me as you promised.
Right now I just don’t know what to do,
I don’t know where to begin.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Her Loving Memory by frank317: 8:05am On Apr 11, 2013
i wish i could write something better, because i dont think i have done justice to how i feel

Chigor... i have decided to dedicate my next story to you, and i promise that it will be the best story ever written on Nairaland.

7 Likes

Re: In Her Loving Memory by whitemosquito(f): 8:12am On Apr 11, 2013
Aww. Frank, pls accept my deepest condolences.

3 Likes

Re: In Her Loving Memory by TableLeg(m): 8:14am On Apr 11, 2013
cry

1 Like

Re: In Her Loving Memory by Emperortj93(m): 8:19am On Apr 11, 2013
Gosh!! Dis is terible, pls acept my deepest condolences and r.i.p 2 d decease

3 Likes

Re: In Her Loving Memory by frank317: 8:23am On Apr 11, 2013
Emperortj93: Gosh!! Dis is terible, pls acept my deepest condolences and r.i.p 2 d decease

Thanks, she was a victim of the Benin Ore multiple car crash last week Friday... that is why this is so difficult

6 Likes

Re: In Her Loving Memory by Reenoj(f): 8:24am On Apr 11, 2013
Now u got me weeping in my heart,I can feel your pains,have been there before.Let God console you because only him can do that for you now.Accept my condolence,It is well.

3 Likes

Re: In Her Loving Memory by greedie1(f): 9:09am On Apr 11, 2013
frank take heart...may her soul rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: In Her Loving Memory by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2013
frank3.16:
i wish i could write something better, because i dont think i have done justice to how i feel

Chigor... i have decided to dedicate my next story to you, and i promise that it will be the best story ever written on Nairaland.
I would love to read that Frank.

it is well brother.

You never replied my inbox

1 Like

Re: In Her Loving Memory by frank317: 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I would love to read that Frank.

it is well brother.

You never replied my inbox

sorry, i have been having network problem, besides, i had to leave my house to hang out wit friends b4 i go crazy

1 Like

Re: In Her Loving Memory by Olygal: 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2013
So sowi frank pls accept ma condolences. May her soul rest in perfect peace

1 Like

Re: In Her Loving Memory by Rapmaestro(m): 2:37pm On Apr 11, 2013
I'm really sowi bro.. Accept my deepest, sincere condolences.. May her soul Rest in perfect peace.. Take heart bro

1 Like

Re: In Her Loving Memory by bigsholly(f): 2:41pm On Apr 11, 2013
This really got me crying and pple around were
Wondering what mks me cry while pressing my
Fone,just a promising young lady may her soul
RIP. Take heart frank its well

1 Like

Re: In Her Loving Memory by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:56pm On Apr 11, 2013
frank3.16:

sorry, i have been having network problem, besides, i had to leave my house to hang out wit friends b4 i go crazy
its ok, I understand

1 Like

Re: In Her Loving Memory by LarrySun(m): 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2013
She's so beautiful. What world is it when young people die early? I'm afraid, really afraid.

That piece got my heart heavy. I felt what you feel. I'm so sorry, bro. Her spirit is with you. Take heart.

We love her but God loves her more.

Sleep in the Lord, Chigor.

1 Like

Re: In Her Loving Memory by frank317: 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2013
u guys, ur nice words are the only thing giving me strength. i am glad my source of strength is coming from here. Thanx Larry, the mention of her name was warming to my cold heart.

1 Like

Re: In Her Loving Memory by Shugamania(f): 5:23pm On Apr 11, 2013
May her soul find peace and rest in D Lord's bosom and may HE grant u and her entire family the fortitude to bear d loss.

Pls, stay strong.

3 Likes

Re: In Her Loving Memory by luvmijeje(f): 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2013
So young! Frank be strong. May her soul in RIP and may God grant you and her family the fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: In Her Loving Memory by switgoody(f): 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2013
So sad τ̅☺ hear d death of α̲̅ loved ones,sorry frank God ȋ̝̊̅§ d only one dt can comfort Ʊ̲̣̣̣̥.Take heart M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ broda

1 Like

Re: In Her Loving Memory by repogirl(f): 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2013
So sorry for your loss, Let God be your strength and grant you the grace to get through this. Deepest sympathies.

1 Like

Re: In Her Loving Memory by EfemenaXY: 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2013
Only just seeing this embarassed

Pls accept my condolences on your loss and hoping the good lord gives you the strength to carry on. It is well, Frank...

1 Like

Re: In Her Loving Memory by princesa(f): 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2013
'memories are all there is
to remind us of what used to be
if only tears would bring the dead back
or erase the emptiness inside
we would shed an ocean for her
At a Beauty shed at its prime

Let God's comfort envelop you
For he truly knows how you feel
Take heart...

1 Like

Re: In Her Loving Memory by Joebeck(f): 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2013
May her soul RIP. God will comfort you and the entire family she left behind.

1 Like

Re: In Her Loving Memory by Rooneyboy(m): 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2013
I know exactly how u feel brother , I've lost someone very close to me before and I know how difficult it was overcoming the demise.

More painful when u think and realise how avoidable the death was/is .

I'm really sorry for ur loss brother, may the lord be ur strength in this trying period of ur life .

1 Like

Re: In Her Loving Memory by frank317: 11:22pm On Apr 11, 2013
you guys are the best... now i know i didnt make any mistake putting this up. your words are making me feel better despite the deep hurt somewhere.

thanks @all, i love you guys and i appreciate ur kind words. i just have the urge to make the whole world understand how i deeply feel about her, she was the best.

spoke with her younger sis this evening, she made me realize how much my girl really loved me, it was nice knowing even though i already felt it.

wow life can b so cruel, i thank God for you all, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: In Her Loving Memory by Rapmaestro(m): 11:28pm On Apr 11, 2013
frank3.16:
you guys are the best... now i know i didnt make any mistake putting this up. your words are making me feel better despite the deep hurt somewhere.

thanks @all, i love you guys and i appreciate ur kind words. i just have the urge to make the whole world understand how i deeply feel about her, she was the best.

wow life can b so cruel, i thank God for you all, thanks.
*PATS HIM ON THE SHOULDER* what are friends for? WE MOURN WITH YOU BRO. no amount of words can bring her back here to us, to YOU, so I pray she be by HIS side.. May her soul rest in peace..
>
words cannot express how pained I am at her death, Young and beautiful.. So sad.. Take heart..

1 Like

Re: In Her Loving Memory by frank317: 11:42pm On Apr 11, 2013
Rap maestro: *PATS HIM ON THE SHOULDER* what are friends for? WE MOURN WITH YOU BRO. no amount of words can bring her back here to us, to YOU, so I pray she be by HIS side.. May her soul rest in peace..
>
words cannot express how pained I am at her death, Young and beautiful.. So sad.. Take heart..

actually smiling, thanks

1 Like

Re: In Her Loving Memory by MaziOmenuko: 12:03am On Apr 12, 2013
Take heart bro, I really felt heavy in my heart while I read this.
May God grant you and her family the fortitude to bear the loss.

Such a young and vibrant girl, full of life and vigor!

Once again, take heart and accept my condolences.

#looking forward to your next work#

2 Likes

Re: In Her Loving Memory by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 12, 2013
This is sad. RIP. cry

2 Likes

Re: In Her Loving Memory by Joy4mi(f): 2:08am On Apr 12, 2013
I have never experienced such but i was really shedding tears after reading this. My broda i know no amount of words can bring her back but her spirit and memories wil surely comfort you. God luvs her more.peace be upon u.may she and evryone involved in the accident RIP.AMEN

2 Likes

Re: In Her Loving Memory by frank317: 8:36am On Apr 12, 2013
just came across this pix, she is just fresh in my mind. well... i feel much better this morning. thanks guys

1 Like

Re: In Her Loving Memory by Rapmaestro(m): 9:03am On Apr 12, 2013
Good morning.. Hope u slept well?{even though the thought may/will still linger for a long time}... Get up bro, stand up and continue with your days activities, putting it in mind that her spirit is with u... I'm sure she would want you to move on.... Gud morning y'all.. Frank, we'll wait for your next write up.. *CRACK KNUCKLES*

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diary Of Me / Last Assignment / Awọn Ọmọ Oódua - World At War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.