Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Is FCMB Recruiting? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is FCMB Recruiting? (16296 Views)

Is FCMB Recruiting? / Fcmb Recruiting Graduate Trainees / FCMB Recruiting OND, Fresh Graduates And Experienced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is FCMB Recruiting? by scobaba: 3:40pm On Apr 11, 2013
iebanehita:

When you saw the vacancy n applied,,u did nt inform us,nw u av bn calld,,n u deemed it fit to let us knw abi??
When will pple stop having their cake n eating it in this country?

somebody said this comment sounds like jealousy, I say it sounds WICKED.
U ds iebanehita n every other genetically unstable person who insults the OP should go and count electric poles.

Has it eva occurred to you that one could just submit cv in a coy dat is not advertising?
There are several other ways a job seeker can go about looking for job, so he or she should come and tell all NL all the processes?

How do u expect to get a job with so much hate in your head and mind.

I weep for u and ur tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Is FCMB Recruiting? by timmy(m): 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2013
Hey guys asides recruiting, FCMB is also offering a free movie gift voucher for free to fans of its Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/fcmbmybank/app_137541772984354
Also job updates i'm been told are posted in the fan page.
Re: Is FCMB Recruiting? by iebanehita(m): 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2013
scobaba:

somebody said this comment sounds like jealousy, I say it sounds WICKED.
U ds iebanehita n every other genetically unstable person who insults the OP should go and count electric poles.

Has it eva occurred to you that one could just submit cv in a coy dat is not advertising?
There are several other ways a job seeker can go about looking for job, so he or she should come and tell all NL all the processes?

How do u expect to get a job with so much hate in your head and mind.

I weep for u and ur tomorrow.

You must be a Rétàrd for u 2consider my post as an INSULT.
Since when has an Open Complaint about someone's action turn to an insult??

Anyway, as a Pï.G that you are, you can't drag me into your piLe of sh.ìT. So fùc.k off cz u stï.nK.
Re: Is FCMB Recruiting? by EmmyDe25(m): 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2013
iebanehita:

When you saw the vacancy n applied,,u did nt inform us,nw u av bn calld,,n u deemed it fit to let us knw abi??
When will pple stop having their cake n eating it in this country?
Is it a crime to ask questions? Or does she have to pinch u before applying for a job? She only came here to seek for help so as not to land in d hands of scammers who are now everywhere. Wonda how pple reason sumtyms.

1 Like

Re: Is FCMB Recruiting? by iebanehita(m): 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2013
EmmyDe25:
Is it a crime to ask questions? Or does she have to pinch u before applying for a job? She only came here to seek for help so as not to land in d hands of scammers who are now everywhere. Wonda how pple reason sumtyms.

If u dn't understd my post, u shld av askd for clarificatn,rather dn open ur mouth n remove every doubt.

To ur post. No, it is not. M nt against her in any way,,its a FreeWorLd we live in.
The Post u quoted was jt a complaint...that doesn't stop her frm gettng the job.

You peeps read so much meaning to a simple sentence sha!!!
Re: Is FCMB Recruiting? by boron10(m): 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2013
iebanehita:

If u dn't understd my post, u shld av askd for clarificatn,rather dn open ur mouth n remove every doubt.

To ur post. No, it is not. M nt against her in any way,,its a FreeWorLd we live in.
The Post u quoted was jt a complaint...that doesn't stop her frm gettng the job.

You peeps read so much meaning to a simple sentence sha!!!
Stop abbreviating, you're hurting my eyes.
Re: Is FCMB Recruiting? by etochi11(m): 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2013
Pls. D sent me dis message today.id she said its from tecno ''You are invited for an Interview. Date: Mon 15th April'13 ¡ No.7 Shomoye Osundairo str, 2nd floor GOD GRACE Computer Village.'' i want to knw if am d only person.
Re: Is FCMB Recruiting? by iebanehita(m): 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2013
boron10:
Stop abbreviating, you're hurting my eyes.

Orubor Ni...!!.. Choi!!!!..lol
Hw na?!!!.. U suppose don dey use 2my abbrev.
Re: Is FCMB Recruiting? by boron10(m): 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2013
iebanehita:

Orubor Ni...!!.. Choi!!!!..lol
Hw na?!!!.. U suppose don dey use 2my abbrev.
You dey mad Lolz, why you go just expose me to the whole world like that?
Re: Is FCMB Recruiting? by praise01(m): 7:43am On Apr 12, 2013
Just go there and try ur luck. The interview is open to everybody even though u r not invited
Re: Is FCMB Recruiting? by etochi11(m): 9:06am On Apr 12, 2013
praise01: Just go there and try ur luck. The interview is open to everybody even though u r not invited
. Referring to me?
Re: Is FCMB Recruiting? by meerkat(m): 9:36am On Apr 12, 2013
Syenite: grin

Graduates!
Yes! Graduates bro. Shameless peeps angry
Re: Is FCMB Recruiting? by Jecyangel(f): 11:03am On Apr 12, 2013
Talking of FCMB recruitment, i went for their employment test which was conducted on 16/02/2012 at their Regional Branch in Enugu though its strictly for OND. After a week i went for their interview at same place followed by medicals but after the medicals we have not heard anything from them again and its almost a month since the medicals. Is their anyone in the same shoe with me here?. And also do anyone knows how much they pay their tellers cos that's the post they recruited for.please i need answers cos am due for NYSC this July.. Thanks.. Anticipating for answers
Re: Is FCMB Recruiting? by MissOpe(f): 11:03am On Apr 12, 2013
Biafra diplomat: The exam is strictly GMAT, if you excel, they will call you for interview, if you scale that too, then they will call you for training. Be informed that the pay is between 25-45k and you will be giving a target of 6 million naira monthly.

Please can u please enlighten me a little more about this Job.... I hope it's not a footwagen kinda Marketing Job where u av to start soliciting for customers to go open an account..
Ur response will be appreciated.
Re: Is FCMB Recruiting? by Jecyangel(f): 11:06am On Apr 12, 2013
Talking of FCMB recruitment, i went for their employment test which was conducted on 16/02/2013 at their Regional Branch in Enugu though its strictly for OND. After a week i went for their interview at same place followed by medicals but after the medicals we have not heard anything from them again and its almost a month since the medicals. Is their anyone in the same shoe with me here?. And also do anyone knows how much they pay their tellers cos that's the post they recruited for.please i need answers cos am due for NYSC this July.. Thanks.. Anticipating for answers
Re: Is FCMB Recruiting? by MissOpe(f): 11:14am On Apr 12, 2013
Please can u please enlighten me a little more
about this Job.... I hope it's not a footwagen
kinda Marketing Job where u av to start soliciting
for customers to go open an account..
Re: Is FCMB Recruiting? by Buc(m): 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2013
Universities undergraduate fees are now 200k on the average without other sundries and employers wana pay 25k as monthly wage.
E bi like say Nigerian poverty get immunity or presidential amnesty.
Re: Is FCMB Recruiting? by Rotimi152(m): 6:26pm On Apr 12, 2013
Pls is the FCMB recruitment still on.. I need an urgent answer.
Re: Is FCMB Recruiting? by Biafradiplomat: 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2013
Miss Ope:

Please can u please enlighten me a little more about this Job.... I hope it's not a footwagen kinda Marketing Job where u av to start soliciting for customers to go open an account..
yep its footwagen and leggediz benz. How else do you realise your 6 million naira monthly target if not through opening of accounts. They have two categories i.e corporate and individual.
Re: Is FCMB Recruiting? by Rotimi152(m): 10:50pm On Apr 12, 2013
@jecyangel.. FCMB did same thing 2 me too.
Re: Is FCMB Recruiting? by MissOpe(f): 10:36am On Apr 13, 2013
who is @ d venue of the exam? Just finished writing the test
Re: Is FCMB Recruiting? by jayjayfancy(m): 10:43am On Apr 13, 2013
temmysoremekun: Hello all i just received this message from FCMB....who else has receieved this message...want to know how authentic this message is, who has participated already and wot it entails.....

FCMB Invites you for DSA Recruitment Test & Chat, 13th April, 8am, At FCMB, 52 Imepe Ejirin Rd. Ijebu Ode. Come wiht 1 Passport & 2CVs
temmy, did u later go for d fcmb interview ? Pls wht s it lyk ? Thnx
Re: Is FCMB Recruiting? by MissOpe(f): 1:56pm On Apr 13, 2013
jayjayfancy: temmy, did u later go for d fcmb interview ? Pls wht s it lyk ? Thnx
I gatecrashed the test and interview... Generally i'lld say the job is meant for those interested in sales or marketing as people will call IT...

1 Like

Re: Is FCMB Recruiting? by MissOpe(f): 5:47pm On Apr 14, 2013
Temmy pls did u go for the test?
Re: Is FCMB Recruiting? by eniogiz: 10:07am On Apr 25, 2013
Was also invited for the interview.. Twld be holding tomoro.. But its 4 Teller I tynk not marketting... Al d best to us..
Re: Is FCMB Recruiting? by MissOpe(f): 11:00am On Apr 25, 2013
eni ogiz: Was also invited for the interview.. Twld be holding tomoro.. But its 4 Teller I tynk not marketting... Al d best to us..

Have u written the aptitude test? And who says it's for tellers? U better don't be deceived it's strictly a marketing Job...
Re: Is FCMB Recruiting? by eniogiz: 11:01am On Apr 26, 2013
@miss Ope dey sent a msg, saying d date has been shifted to next week friday. As for d job discription I waz told its 4 teller.. Guess I wld still find out if its odawise wen d tym comes.... #praying for better tynz#
Re: Is FCMB Recruiting? by plentywow(f): 6:53am On May 06, 2013
hello everyone, FCMB is actually recruiting right now, an OND holder with either upper or lower credit, that speaks either hausa or igbo...
Re: Is FCMB Recruiting? by abbyrian(f): 9:09am On May 06, 2013
32-D:
U got an invitation for a job test, u still come here and ask us if they are recruiting.... No they are not recruiting, they are just taking data of jobless Nigerians
Think... It just might be scam; precisely why he's asking if they are truly recruiting.
Re: Is FCMB Recruiting? by pst4jc(m): 5:28pm On May 12, 2013
I just wrote fcmb exam on friday.dnt tink Ȋ̝̊̅§ cntract oh
Re: Is FCMB Recruiting? by MissOpe(f): 3:31pm On May 13, 2013
pst4jc: I just wrote fcmb exam on friday.dnt tink Ȋ̝̊̅§ cntract oh

Please what position are they recruiting for?
Re: Is FCMB Recruiting? by obaxlove(m): 1:10pm On May 15, 2013
pst4jc: I just wrote fcmb exam on friday.dnt tink Ȋ̝̊̅§ cntract oh

Where and how do u apply?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? / 7 “downsides” Of Being A First Class Graduate In Nigeria / I Made This Huge Mistake In The Sixth Year Of My Professional Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.