Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Ask The Person Below You Any Question. - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Ask The Person Below You Any Question. (2236 Views)

Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: / tpbm (the person below me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask The Person Below You Any Question. by azpekuliar: 9:20am On Apr 11, 2013
Answer the question above you first, then you ask the person below any question you want. Then they answer your own question, and then ask a question for the next person, and so on. I'll start.

Would you stop a fight between two complete strangers to you?
Re: Ask The Person Below You Any Question. by Input(m): 9:26am On Apr 11, 2013
^^ wot type of question is dat?

anyway am d first to comment...

ok my question is.....have you ever been the first to comment before?
Re: Ask The Person Below You Any Question. by lekkie073(m): 9:29am On Apr 11, 2013
yes, and who are u?
Re: Ask The Person Below You Any Question. by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 11, 2013
I am Az.

When last did you watch a Nigerian Premier League Team live?
Re: Ask The Person Below You Any Question. by MissOpe(f): 9:36am On Apr 11, 2013
I am who I am...
Do U think Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is actually a scumbag?

1 Like

Re: Ask The Person Below You Any Question. by azpekuliar: 9:42am On Apr 11, 2013
No I don't.

Where are you planning on spending your next vacation?
Re: Ask The Person Below You Any Question. by toluleke(m): 10:16am On Apr 11, 2013
Miss Ope: I am who I am...
Do U think Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is actually a scumbag?
gues am tripin 4dis lady,so cute and simple...
Re: Ask The Person Below You Any Question. by lekkie073(m): 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2013
toluleke: gues am tripin 4dis lady,so cute and simple...
and whats the question u were suppose to ask? otondo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ask The Person Below You Any Question. by dollykeyz(f): 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2013
No
Have you ever wished for death?
Re: Ask The Person Below You Any Question. by hbabe(f): 2:44pm On Apr 11, 2013
No.

Are you in love?
Re: Ask The Person Below You Any Question. by lekkie073(m): 3:55pm On Apr 11, 2013
hbabe: No.

Are you in love?
yes. r u thinking am in luv with u?
Re: Ask The Person Below You Any Question. by hbabe(f): 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2013
No!

Do you think there is heavy traffic on Eko bridge?
Re: Ask The Person Below You Any Question. by lekkie073(m): 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2013
hbabe: No!

Do you think there is heavy traffic on Eko bridge?
i dont know, but how does dat affect d price of garri in d market? grin
Re: Ask The Person Below You Any Question. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 11, 2013
shey o ya were ni? grin
Re: Ask The Person Below You Any Question. by jhydebaba(m): 7:40am On Apr 12, 2013
~vicky~:
shey o ya were ni? grin
NO
shey a le ma do ara wa?
Re: Ask The Person Below You Any Question. by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 14, 2013
No! In some climes sex is a taboo!

Ever flown on a Helicopter ?
Re: Ask The Person Below You Any Question. by lekkie073(m): 3:21pm On Apr 14, 2013
Lil lord AZ™:
No! In some climes sex is a taboo!

Ever flown on a Helicopter ?

YES, IN the amusement park! who be mugu? grin
Re: Ask The Person Below You Any Question. by MissOpe(f): 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2013
lekkie073:
YES, IN the amusement park! who be mugu? grin

Lekki073 is a mugu...
What's ur purpose in Life'?
Re: Ask The Person Below You Any Question. by Amigoz(f): 7:06pm On Apr 14, 2013
To sha.g without ceasing tongue

Did you go church today?
Re: Ask The Person Below You Any Question. by Input(m): 8:19am On Apr 15, 2013
2day is monday

but wat is sha.g?....can u please teach me how to sha.g
Re: Ask The Person Below You Any Question. by lekkie073(m): 9:22am On Apr 15, 2013
Input: 2day is monday

but wat is sha.g?....can u please teach me how to sha.g
u can sha.g by walking naked to d nearest bustop. how do u expect me to answer two questions at d same time?
Re: Ask The Person Below You Any Question. by jayjayfancy(m): 7:58am On Apr 19, 2013
@ OPE, GOT A QUESTION FOR YOU . Why is it that all ur followers on Nairaland are males ? lol tongue

1 Like

Re: Ask The Person Below You Any Question. by MissOpe(f): 9:40am On Apr 19, 2013
jayjayfancy: @ OPE, GOT A QUESTION FOR YOU . Why is it that all ur followers on Nairaland are males ? lol tongue

Lol..ask google.com.. Olodo....
Re: Ask The Person Below You Any Question. by jayjayfancy(m): 10:13am On Apr 19, 2013
nw u breaking the game rule. Guess they r meant to b broken. Hve fun wit d game

1 Like

Re: Ask The Person Below You Any Question. by lekkie073(m): 12:18pm On Apr 19, 2013
jayjayfancy: nw u breaking the game rule. Guess they r meant to b broken. Hve fun wit d game
u too broke d rule......funny, isnt it?
Re: Ask The Person Below You Any Question. by DonaldGenes(m): 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2013
jayjayfancy: @ OPE, GOT A QUESTION FOR YOU . Why is it that all ur followers on Nairaland are males ? lol tongue
*taps him on his back!oqa me sef follow have a question for u
How do you know all her followers are male? No vex
Re: Ask The Person Below You Any Question. by Gee001: 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2013
@Donald, i've got a question 4u, y following almost evry Nairalander?
Re: Ask The Person Below You Any Question. by azpekuliar: 10:35am On Apr 27, 2013
Pathetic. Simple rules guiding the game that are adhered to on international forums can't be followed here. All I see is unnecessary bantering.

*shakes head, hisses and leaves thread...*
Re: Ask The Person Below You Any Question. by Gee001: 10:32am On Apr 29, 2013
azpekuliar: Pathetic. Simple rules guiding the game that are adhered to on international forums can't be followed here. All I see is unnecessary bantering.

*shakes head, hisses and leaves thread...*
lol. Vry pathetic
Re: Ask The Person Below You Any Question. by sima(f): 2:57am On Apr 30, 2013
Nawa o... Why must people always go off topic. Can we pls stick to the game angry

How are you?
Re: Ask The Person Below You Any Question. by azpekuliar: 12:11am On May 02, 2013
I don't feel too well. A bit under the weather.

When last did you have a comprehensive medical check up?
Re: Ask The Person Below You Any Question. by jamace(m): 9:56pm On May 02, 2013
Exactly one year ago;

Do you invest in stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Cup Will Be Filled First / The Most Annoying Nairalander (to You). / Start The Next Question With "Why"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.