Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,303 members, 7,957,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:46 PM

Ask The Person Below You Any Question. - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Ask The Person Below You Any Question. (2268 Views)

Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: / tpbm (the person below me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask The Person Below You Any Question. by jhydebaba(m): 10:34pm On May 02, 2013
Tufiakwa, over my dead body.

Can you sleep with a dead body?
Re: Ask The Person Below You Any Question. by azpekuliar: 11:40am On May 10, 2013
No I can't.

Have you ever been inside a morgue?
Re: Ask The Person Below You Any Question. by kavey10(m): 11:48pm On May 11, 2013
No! For wetin na.

Have you bashed any of the following belligerent girls on a thread before and won? I have: ItsModella, Shollypops, Freecocoa.
Re: Ask The Person Below You Any Question. by azpekuliar: 4:12am On May 12, 2013
Well I haven't. I hardly exchange verbal expletives on Nairaland.

Do you have a role model on Nairaland?
Re: Ask The Person Below You Any Question. by kavey10(m): 11:58am On May 12, 2013
No! Nairaland role model?! No way! Though, safarigirl is my crush and Jarus is quite knowledgible.
Re: Ask The Person Below You Any Question. by azpekuliar: 9:32am On Aug 09, 2013
^^^
ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION!

Since your ilk have refused to obey the rules of the game and are hell bent on derailing it, I would have to play all by myself till hopefuly everyone gets a hang on how the game should be played.

How many states have you lived in or visited within Nigeria?
Re: Ask The Person Below You Any Question. by azpeculiar: 9:39am On Aug 09, 2013
I have lived in 7 states and visited 7 others including the FCT. So all in all I have either lived in or visited a total of 14 states within Nigeria. Ofcourse I love travelling. smiley

Ever ridden a Jet Ski before?
Re: Ask The Person Below You Any Question. by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 09, 2013
Awww! Not yet, but that's been one of my many fantasies. Hopefully some day soon.

Talking about fantasies, do you play Fantasy football?
Re: Ask The Person Below You Any Question. by azpekuliar: 10:06am On Aug 09, 2013
Oh yes I do. Matter of fact last season I won Nairalands Fantasy Premier League title. Twas a nice feeling I must say. Looking forward to defending my crown this season.

What's your least favourite sport?
Re: Ask The Person Below You Any Question. by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 09, 2013
Cricket! sad

Do you play video games?
Re: Ask The Person Below You Any Question. by uzezi82(m): 10:21am On Aug 09, 2013
Yes! My all-time favourite is GTA: San Andreas.

What's your all time favourite video game?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Take A Closer Look! Is This A Murder Or A Sucide Case? And Why? / Forbidden Letter / Who Is The Killer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.