Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

How Do I Start A Petrol Station (business)? What's Involved? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How Do I Start A Petrol Station (business)? What's Involved? (1517 Views)

What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 50k / Beginners Are Already Cashing In, Thru This Business. What Of You? / Help! Help!! Help!!! How Can I Start A Pure Water Biz In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Start A Petrol Station (business)? What's Involved? by AdoOloro(m): 10:56am On Apr 11, 2013
I have been planning to start a Petrol station business but don't know how to go about it. People I have met, who are already into the business in my area, do not want to open up because of fear of competition. I have, thus, decided to forget about ever getting any kind of help from them and develop the idea alone. Life is all about risks they say.

Before I do that, however, I would like to ask Nairalanders who have any kind of information or Idea how to go about this business.
Pls assume I have got land, how much will the construction of sructures cost? What are the things that have to be put in place before the business can pick up and how much would they cost.
You can advise me based on your own location(mentioned) and the situation of things around you. I will respond to any questions. Thank you.
Re: How Do I Start A Petrol Station (business)? What's Involved? by stevenazbs: 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2013
Hello,call me let have a good talk it..08052181935
Re: How Do I Start A Petrol Station (business)? What's Involved? by ANAgency(m): 2:12pm On Apr 14, 2013
AdoOloro: I have been planning to start a Petrol station business but don't know how to go about it. People I have met, who are already into the business in my area, do not want to open up because of fear of competition. I have, thus, decided to forget about ever getting any kind of help from them and develop the idea alone. Life is all about risks they say.

Before I do that, however, I would like to ask Nairalanders who have any kind of information or Idea how to go about this business.
Pls assume I have got land, how much will the construction of sructures cost? What are the things that have to be put in place before the business can pick up and how much would they cost.
You can advise me based on your own location(mentioned) and the situation of things around you. I will respond to any questions. Thank you.

I know nothing about petrol business but i have small business idea if well managed will be the next big thing.
My contacts is in my signature.

(1) (Reply)

7 Inch Andriod OS Tablet PC With TV Function / 100 Genuine L'oreal Anti-ageing Cream Sets + Gold Clutch Bags + Mirror / Supply Lpfo To Industries And Factories In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.